Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesi lynch:
- Avoiding questions
- Defensive after minimal pressure
- Not scumhunting at all even after being called up about it
- Lots of rubbish posts
- Prominently defending players but thinks noone is scum
- Very flippy
I think this is a decent case. Some of these things can be attributed to be new, such as the rubbish posts, flippiness and defensiveness, but I agree on the other points and feel that this could be a good start for a case. Thank you for putting the list together and I'll keep an eye on Jesi more closely. If Alonso present a decent defense, then I think Jesi is the best alternative for now.
Who are you talking about here?
You echoing and simsands responding. While you also added the bit about Xerneas' second ability, it was predominantly a rehash of something I'd earlier stated.

@King Xerneas, can you post your role properly? Half of it is cut off with the tag failure. Your recent post made it seem like you only get one quote from the scumchat in the entire game. bb's point was that if you have an extremely powerful passive (the scumchat spy) you shouldn't have claimed vanilla.

Though the scumchat spy is still easily fakeable, and this isn't helped by your quote being useless. :p
So where did that come from?
I'll keep my sources close to my chest I think. :p

You echoing and simsands responding. While you also added the bit about Xerneas' second ability, it was predominantly a rehash of something I'd earlier stated.
Oh, yeah, I'm aware you mentioned that being a likely safe claim Ability (and I agreed with you), but I was more pointing out how the entire role was easy Abilities for scum to claim.

Half of it is cut off with the tag failure.[/QUOTE]
If its getting cut off, you need to refresh because it didnt load properly.

Yah I'll post in a little bit, but wiretapping isn't just for the scum chat as it can also tap into other chats like the dead chat, spectator chat?, and other QT's. This was most useful when the scumchat was really the only chat around, now that there are more chats around, I would have to be really lucky to possibly get anything of substance.

You are April May, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite having prior trouble with the law, you seem to have regained your success as a secretary (and with them men…). Your success has even managed to get you a spot in the jury! As well as this game. Yaaaaay...

Passive Ability: Suspect Check

During night 0, you will receive a list of 5 role names from your boss, who wants you to come out alive from this game, so you can continue providing your services. At least one of those names is a safe claim.

Evidence: Wiretapper

Despite being arrested for being an accomplice in Mia Fey’s murder, you’ve somehow managed to keep your illegal wiretapper. This time, however, you’ve decided to put it to good use. At the beginning of every even day phase, you’ll receive a random post from a game-related quicktopic.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

Yah I'll post in a little bit, but wiretapping isn't just for the scum chat as it can also tap into other chats like the dead chat, spectator chat?, and other QT's. This was most useful when the scumchat was really the only chat around, now that there are more chats around, I would have to be really lucky to possibly get anything of substance.
If scum, you can just fake scum chats if absolutely necessary.

I don't think we'll have a spectator chat, so it'll just be the dead chat, the scum chat and whatever other QTs are set up through other means.

Aaaaaand it's still fakeable, because scum will get a lot of utility from looking into other quicktopics besides their own, and they can fake quotes from their own chat. If you're town, the hosts have really gone out of their way to make your role a possible safe I think to take away your credibility. :p

Ugh tell me about it, I sub in to have the least credible role atm, by the looks of it if I'm not lynched, I'll probably be NK'd in fear of wiretapping their chat. Excuse me for being all WIFOM-y but I know I'll flip town, and all its going to do is make Celever look really scummy for tunneling me, and I don't even think he's scum... But unlike Jesi I've posted why I shouldn't be lynched and at least made an effort to prove I'm town while Jesi pulled a Day 2 Camo

Funny.

You wanna talk about someone besides me? That'd be really useful I think, Phoenix.

I'll keep my sources close to my chest I think. :p
Okay, now I have really big reason to lynch you! Everyone, listen up: I revealed that I had found simsands as Phoenix in the deadchat. Camo then posted a strange sentence in the deadchat, telling me it was a message to quote so the scum would kill a cultist. I did believe that (and got played), and posted it, and it looked like this:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...urders-everywhere.131958/page-58#post-2797345

Here it is. If you take the first letter of every word you get TGKFOUNDPWITINFIRSTVEWVOTES, or TGK found P.W. within first few votes. In the deadchat, I said first three votes, not first few. Who did I vote for the first three?

- Camo (Flipped Scum)
- Celever
- simsands

Camo told the deadchat he'd manipulate my power to pass cryptic messages back to the scumteam. because you and camo were scum you instantly knew who Phoenix was by process of elimination. Naturally you'd want to keep your sources to your chest, it's Camo.

More votes, everyone, I'm sure of this.

Celever, you want reads: I've got a big fat scum read on you.

Youch what a big read! I can't believe I didn't notice that.... I love codes with messages in capitalized letters. D:

However, I'm still a bit wary on everything PMJ says. :p
And of course, I don't trust anybody but myself, but... reading over TGK's messages, I can't identify anything that seems fake...
But @thegrovylekid , why reveal Phoenix to everyone? Wouldn't that make the scum kill him? D:

However, I'm still a bit wary on everything PMJ says. :p
And of course, I don't trust anybody but myself, but... reading over TGK's messages, I can't identify anything that seems fake...
But @thegrovylekid , why reveal Phoenix to everyone? Wouldn't that make the scum kill him? D:
First off, PMJ is town. I'll ask him if I can post his role PM, but his results are very accurate.
Secondly, Celever already nailed Phoenix and if I'm right the scumteam knew who he was anyways.

First off, PMJ is town. I'll ask him if I can post his role PM, but his results are very accurate.
Whaaaaat?? How could they be town if their role PM said Dahlia? If someone possessed them, then someone else died when PMJ died. Why was there no death notice for any other person??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back