Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luis is telling the truth about Camo, then that pretty much confirms the thief as town. I really can't see the scum team having two evidence seers (Though if we think of the thief as a straight out thief, then I suppose you could see it as Camo's role checking for good evidence, and the thief then stealing that evidence. I personally think this feels way too planned out to be included on a single scum team).

...You shouldn't leave your vote on me because I'm town. I can't think what more you want me to say beyond claiming, which I would see as a role fish on your part.

##VOTE: CAMOCLONE

This also fits in with the post from before that bore a striking resemblance to one from Melee. I'm interested to see Camo's defense.
@Camoclone has been lurking since luis' claim. He's had plenty of time to defend. Pretty much confirms him as guilty.

If Luis is telling the truth about Camo, then that pretty much confirms the thief as town. I really can't see the scum team having two evidence seers (Though if we think of the thief as a straight out thief, then I suppose you could see it as Camo's role checking for good evidence, and the thief then stealing that evidence. I personally think this feels way too planned out to be included on a single scum team).

Don't be so sure, I've hosted a number of games where I've included things similar to that because it's cool when roles work together.

In Harry Potter, we had someone on our scum team who could learn role info and then someone else who could block. More often than not the blocked person was the one who had been role checked the night before.

Miyami is still scummy no doubt, and if it wasn't for luis' claim Miyami could easily have been lynched.

She will be good to look into tomorrow.

Don't be so sure, I've hosted a number of games where I've included things similar to that because it's cool when roles work together.

In Harry Potter, we had someone on our scum team who could learn role info and then someone else who could block. More often than not the blocked person was the one who had been role checked the night before.

Miyami is still scummy no doubt, and if it wasn't for luis' claim Miyami could easily have been lynched.

She will be good to look into tomorrow.

Okay, I guess saying the role is confo-town is a bit too far-stretched, but I do think there is a difference between synergy and synergy... Anyway, Camo's evidence would be useless if there wasn't a townie evidence seer role. If the thief is scum, then we'd have three roles that could be used to seer evidence.

Day 2 vote count #2

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 10.
This count is valid through post #1026
The player with the most votes is tagged.
This count only includes thegrovylekid’s current vote.

@Camoclone 7: bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Luispipe8 (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l bbninjas (vote)
Celever 1: Camoclone (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Camoclone (vote)
GM Draclord 1: scattered mind (vote)
Grantm1999 0: Squirtle Squad (vote)
Jabberwock 0: bbninjas (vote)
King Xerneas 0: Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote)
Luispipe8 1: bbninjas (vote) | Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote) | Skyleaf2000 (vote)
Miyami~~ 1: Robin Aisaga (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Celever (vote)
PMJ 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 1: PMJ (vote)
Skyleaf2000 0 : PMJ (vote) l Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote)

Not Voting: GM Draclord l King Xerneas l Miyami~~ l Reinforce l simsands l xDoggerx

Day 2 ends in roughly 44 hours.

Camoclone is at L-3

Last edited:
Oh and since Celever has been nagging me to post I'm just gonna say I don't think Celever is scum simply based on how he played Day 2 in the last game I played in which he was town. I was originally going I state how you were acting scummier than I last remembered, but looking back at Grima's Rebirth your posts have been more or less similar in that game and this one.
Oh and one last thing

##vote: Camoclone

@scattered mind When I made those posts, I try, really, to wait for a response or a post before I need to sleep. But sadly, no. Well, it's the weekend here now though which is when I can post more (and I do plan to).

Except, yeah... Luis' reveal is impossible to doubt. I'd vote but he's close to being lynched. If more discussion is needed, I won't vote yet.

So, anything in particular you want me to talk about? When I post, it tends to be big blocks of paragraphs where I compile all my thoughts, just like in the last post I made.

Okay, I guess saying the role is confo-town is a bit too far-stretched, but I do think there is a difference between synergy and synergy... Anyway, Camo's evidence would be useless if there wasn't a townie evidence seer role. If the thief is scum, then we'd have three roles that could be used to seer evidence.

I think that's highly subjective. After all, there's no saying hosts have to make all roles in a scum team different. They could be all seers, for all you know. Synergy and variety are variables to consider, yeah, but it's ultimately dependent on hosts, and trying to figure that out in a context of in-game would be meta.

@scattered mind When I made those posts, I try, really, to wait for a response or a post before I need to sleep. But sadly, no. Well, it's the weekend here now though which is when I can post more (and I do plan to).

Except, yeah... Luis' reveal is impossible to doubt. I'd vote but he's close to being lynched. If more discussion is needed, I won't vote yet.

So, anything in particular you want me to talk about? When I post, it tends to be big blocks of paragraphs where I compile all my thoughts, just like in the last post I made.

I think that's highly subjective. After all, there's no saying hosts have to make all roles in a scum team different. They could be all seers, for all you know. Synergy and variety are variables to consider, yeah, but it's ultimately dependent on hosts, and trying to figure that out in a context of in-game would be meta.

Yeah- I mean, I asked you already. What do you think about the cases on Celever and Miyami? I guess you can answer that tomorrow.

I don't think there is any more discussion needed. Technically lynching Camo ASAP would prevent him from making any last minute suggestions/comments on the scum QT, so perhaps hammering may be quite optimal.

I think you're pretty fine, because when you post, there's at least something or some thought there.

Who do we lynch tomorrow? At this time, it's better to stop him from pouring wine over us.

##SMOG: Camoclone

I think that tomorrow we should look into who Camo has been targeting and pushing lynches on. He's generally pretty smart with this though - he often will push on a scumbuddy a little bit when they're being noticeably scummy. I'd also look at votes and stuff like that as normal. Finally player's interactions with Camo should be looked at. Combining all of these techniques should produce some nice lynch options.

I think that tomorrow we should look into who Camo has been targeting and pushing lynches on. He's generally pretty smart with this though - he often will push on a scumbuddy a little bit when they're being noticeably scummy. I'd also look at votes and stuff like that as normal. Finally player's interactions with Camo should be looked at. Combining all of these techniques should produce some nice lynch options.

Yeah, from what I remember in one game he was scum, he notified his scumbuddies in the QT that he has to vote them after they had done scummy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back