Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*says to hold off your votes for now
*sees 2 more votes pile over

You guys are unbelievable... :v

You want me to ignore a seer result in favour of stating something new, yet completely irrelevant to the topic at hand?
No. Echoing is stating what another player has recently said and making it seem like your own new contribution. In other words, what you just did.

No. Echoing is stating what another player has recently said and making it seem like your own new contribution. In other words, what you just did.
I was typing up my post and would have posted before you if I didn't have to google who this guy was.

I already explained why I shouldn't be lynched back when you first accused me. The evidence you had was based on how I play /every/ game. And I have contributed. Not as much as would have liked, but I did. And depending on today's results I might be able to sort out a thought that I won't reveal /yet/. It all depends on what happens.
Tell me why you should vote for me. You haven't really given me anything to respond to short of pressure, which I can't exactly defend against anyway.
I've given more reason for both of you of why you are scum. But I'm not asking you to defend. I'm asking why I shouldn't leave my vote on you. Obviously Luis now has a self-explanatory reason why I shouldn't vote for him, but Jabberwock doesn't.

-Over-Paranoid
-Lying
-Echoing
-Avoid contribution
-Dumbtelling

##VOTE: GM DracLord

I think 4 out of 5 of these is neutral GM Drac play.

Anyways, nice shot Luis! Camo is probably the best person to have as confirmed scum now. (You better not be lying though...) ^.^

(I'm waiting for the vote count before I vote as to not hammer - there is still discussion to be had.)

@Celever - you can pick at my playstyle all you want, I've already flipped town and such discussion is relatively pointless.

You are confo town. A confo town should not be sheeping and following other people. They should be making cases and suggesting lynches, since everyone knows that you are not trying manipulate us. As such, you're not using your role properly.

You are confo town. A confo town should not be sheeping and following other people. They should be making cases and suggesting lynches, since everyone knows that you are not trying manipulate us. As such, you're not using your role properly.
What else is there to say? Someone seered someone who flipped scum. Also, the main point of my role (from my POV) is that I can communicate with dead people, and PP is being decidedly unhelpful.

That's quite an acquisition Luis.

If you do that then make sure to continue voting for everyone even after you've found him.

After these comments I was almost certain Camoclone could be confirmed townsfolk as well. No wolf in their right mind would give such crucial advice. They would've had the possibilty to murder a townsfolk without the risk of targeting one of their own again. But oh well I guess it could've just been a sacrifice to earn our trust.

And Daryan Crescent is not a recuring character in the Ace Attorney Universe. Actually he is pretty minor. I can think of many other villian like characters to be used in this game. (@quakingpunch73 Not that I object to your character choices)

I can't wait to see Camo's reaction though :p

And @Luispipe8 if you're lying than you have put yourself in a really awkward spot.

I should just stop posting because I'm being accused for everything when I post.

Oh wait! Then I'll be accused of not contributing!

What else is there to say? Someone seered someone who flipped scum. Also, the main point of my role (from my POV) is that I can communicate with dead people, and PP is being decidedly unhelpful.

Like, before it was a seer day...? v.v

I have no idea why you are expecting an indie to be helpful xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back