Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Miyami~~

There's a reason why I asked the hosts about the hypothetical "thief" role earlier in the thread. If the evidence the thief steals is the real evidence from a possible scum's real role, it's actually a seer. Anyone with a bit of Phoenix Wright knowledge can figure out which character is which with ease -- or if not, they can just google the item on the Phoenix Wright wiki and check who it's associated with. The only good counterbalance to this role is to have it on the scum team, as it's probably too powerful for this town (judging from the roles I know: mine and TGK's). Therefore, Mia is mafia.
It's a lot less powerful if the theif has to give the evidence to someone else, they risk revealing themselves as a thief to try and get what the item did.

Like, before it was a seer day...? v.v

I have no idea why you are expecting an indie to be helpful xD
...Of that I'm not sure. PP has said (or rather, the hosts confirmed) that PP can't win now, so now I have to wait until tomorrow before my role can actually be useful.

My Ability:
Active Ability: Artistry

You once worked as an apprentice for Elise Deuxnim, the famous children’s book author. Before she was killed, she taught you how to be an expert at drawing people’s portrait’s. Once during the game, you may PM me the name of a player. You will have that person’s role PM revealed to you.

Camo's Role:

You masterfully drew a picture of Camoclone fit for a children's book. He is:
You are Daryan Crescend and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. You were involved with Betty’s murder knowing that Larry would be framed and Wright would be his attorney. Wright is Apollo Justice’s boss, so if you can stop him, then maybe you can leave Apollo without a job.
latest

Active Ability: Rockin’ Detective

Even though you’re no longer a detective, that doesn’t mean you can’t look for evidence. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will examine them for clues and find a piece of evidence that is part of their role. If their role has more than 1 kind of evidence, RANDOM.org will decide which piece of evidence you’ll find. You will be told what their piece of evidence does.

Evidence: Borginian Cocoon

This was the reason you’re in jail and for some reason you have it with you again. However, you’re not going to let it get caught again, so you’ve hidden it. If anyone would attempt to look into your role for evidence, they’ll find evidence that corresponds with your safe claim.

Win Condition: Outnumber everyone aligned with The Law at the start of the day

So wait, does the cocoon make seer results hit the safe? Or just evidence results, so the hypothetical theif would steal whatever the safe claim item was if the thief targeted Camo?

But yeah, it's pretty hard to defend against a direct seer. And Luis is town. I know who his role is.

We need to lynch Camo. No doubt about it. Getting more scum/independents out makes me feel safer as a player, especially with my vote ability.

Why do I recognize Camo's character? Where is that character from, Trials and Tribulations? I know that character's appearance from somewhere...

Also, I did some looking into some characters looking for that Crescend guy and found something under Edgeworth's bio for AA5 that was interesting and might correspond with Robin's role:
Misc Facts: Edgeworth was *promoted to Chief Prosecutor* shortly after the events of AA4.
This is just speculation on my part, but I think this could have something to do with Robin's High Prosecutor badge.

(On that note, random thinking to self: I need a new profile picture. Maybe of one of the Al Catraz characters? I'd like to see my profile picture as me cosplaying Al or something. Maybe Benjamin or something. Maybe even Lucian? No. It'd be Al or Benjamin. ...Okay, I'll stop now.)

By the way, this bio thing came from the Court Record, a website that has sprite rips for the games and GIFS of their animations and stuff.

This is the second time I've seen you break a rule, Celever. The first time was when you posted your role PM in Athena's game when you couldn't directly quote information from the host, which got you modkilled D1 :p

This is the second time I've seen you break a rule, Celever. The first time was when you posted your role PM in Athena's game when you couldn't directly quote information from the host, which got you modkilled D1 :p
There's a big difference between not reading the rules and something being so ingrained that you forget about it, though. I definitely knew about the liking posts rule -- there will just always be times where it slips out of a player's mind.

There's a big difference between not reading the rules and something being so ingrained that you forget about it, though. I definitely knew about the liking posts rule -- there will just always be times where it slips out of a player's mind.
I can agree with this statement. There's been a few times where I've played a second Supporter at something like a Regionals and that second supporter has been N. ^v^

I've given more reason for both of you of why you are scum. But I'm not asking you to defend. I'm asking why I shouldn't leave my vote on you. Obviously Luis now has a self-explanatory reason why I shouldn't vote for him, but Jabberwock doesn't.
...You shouldn't leave your vote on me because I'm town. I can't think what more you want me to say beyond claiming, which I would see as a role fish on your part.

##VOTE: CAMOCLONE

This also fits in with the post from before that bore a striking resemblance to one from Melee. I'm interested to see Camo's defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back