Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, it feels like almost everything I do is going to get called out in some shape or form, which I'm not really sure what to think of. It's not a good feeling, I can say that.
Same. Very much same. I've had that feeling ever since last WW game, where I was town and acting posting as I saw fit, and got lynched anyway. :p

Guys, I should also say that I am going to be away for 3 whole days starting tomorrow... Just so you know :D
I've already asked for permission too.

Dogger has mod-approved permission. Dos is on vote count duty for today, so either him or myself will post a count soon.

If you have a day action that requires a PM, use it soon!

Day 1 vote count #3

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 11.
The player with the most votes is tagged.
This vote count does not include tgk’s heap of votes. Particularly these ones:
##VOTE: Celever
##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: simsands
##UNVOTE: simsands
##VOTE: Empoleon_Master
##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master
##VOTE: Scattered Mind
##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind
##VOTE: Robin Asiaga
##UNVOTE: Robin Asiaga
##VOTE: mordacazir
##UNVOTE: mordacazir
##VOTE: Reinforce
##UNVOTE: Reinforce
##VOTE: bbninjas
##UNVOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: PMJ
##UNVOTE: PMJ
##VOTE: GM DracLord
##UNVOTE: GM DracLord
##VOTE: Camoclone
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##VOTE: Luispipe8
##UNVOTE: Luispipe8
##VOTE: Professor Palutena
##UNVOTE: Professor Palutena
##VOTE: Skyleaf2000
##UNVOTE: Skyleaf2000
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##VOTE: Jabberwock
##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: xDoggerx
##UNVOTE: xDoggerx
##VOTE: Cypher333
##UNVOTE: Cypher333
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Sorry. Just thought I'd try being Camo for a post.
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad

bbninjas 0 : Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Celever (vote)
Camoclone 0 : simsands (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
Celever 3 : Camoclone (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l simsands (vote)
Empoleon_master 3 : Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Jabberwock (vote)
King Xerneas 0 : thegrovylekid (vote)
Jabberwock 2 : Professor Palutena (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l xDoggerx (vote)
Luispipe8 1 : xDoggerx (vote)
PikaMasterJesi 1 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote)
PMJ 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote)
Professor Palutena 0 : Camoclone (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 0 : PMJ (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote)
scattered mind 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
simsands 0 : Camoclone (vote) l
Squirtle Squad 0 : simsands (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
@thegrovylekid 6 : Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l Empoleon_master (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l PMJ (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote)
xDoggerx 0 : Luispipe8 (vote)

Not Voting: Empoleon_master l King Xerneas | Luispipe8 l mordacazir l PMJ l reinforce

Day 1 ends in 49 hours

Last edited:
Kinda wanna vote dogger. I don't buy that he thought it was 7 to lynch. It's been said in every vote count.

##vote: xdoggerx

Ok so supposing TGK is telling the truth and is, most likely in a Mason group with 3 people who he's claimed are all town (super OP), his ability allows him to identify Phoenix, who is almost certainly not a safe claim and town! Which means that from his claim 4 townies could technically be "clear" if all this is the truth then that's big time OP!
From my experience character finding roles can be town and scum looking for town or scum, so not really important to my point.

I know @bbninjas will say this Wifom logic, but as a host if a role existed that could clear 3 others? Come on!?

@everyone can the third person of TGKs Mason group step forward?
Anything to say about your group @thegrovylekid

Because simsands was clearly confused, lol. It was obvious sarcasm and I don't know how simsands was confused, but he was.
Don't mind me I'm just adding to the long list of small things that have been off about you. Unfortantely the conveniently well-time V/LA will probably save you today.

Don't mind me I'm just adding to the long list of small things that have been off about you. Unfortantely the conveniently well-time V/LA will probably save you today.
Explain to me how it's off, lol. You're bluffing.

And I'm at a debate finals. I can give you video evidence tomorrow if you want. >.>

Just to be clear, this would be useful because we would have a confirmed townie. He can even keep it to himself until "Phoenix" starts to be suspicious.
Having 1 confirmed townie Day 2 is not helpful because chances are they will be killed quickly after.

3. TGK flips scum yet still has this ability.
- This is the one I'm worried about. Unkillable scum until we find his scum-buddy? Yikes. But I doubt this will happen. If TGK is town, wouldn't Maya have roleclaimed to keep him safe? Actually, even if he were scum Maya likely would have roleclaimed to keep their scumbuddy safe. So since Maya hasn't shown up, I'm assuming TGK's claim is false.
This has to be like my fourth time; but TGK is not deathproof. He dies.

There is a reason why TGK's buddies wouldn't want to claim yet. If TGK is lynched or NK'D, his life will be depending on the survival of Maya. If even one of his buddies came forward, the scum would have an easier time finding her. They would be better off keeping their identities to themselves, only letting the rest of us know when we're getting too close to lynching one of the other masons. If TGK discovers the identity of Phoenix, he can let his buddies know, in case he and Maya would die before that info is needed.

Which is why I think our best bet right now is lynching TGK. While it is a bit risky (if Maya gets NK'd), we'll potentially be able to get quite a few confo-town if he's telling the truth.

So with this, I'm presuming I can post fluff? I'm confused about what my/the limits of fluff posting are.
Right now, it feels like almost everything I do is going to get called out in some shape or form, which I'm not really sure what to think of. It's not a good feeling, I can say that.
I'm also feeling really pressured for some reason.
Look, if you keep on posting stuff like "Oh, pity me, I'm being attacked/pressured/questioned/called out/etc by everyone. Pity me, pity me." then I will lynch you. If you keep on posting "Oh, and now everyone will call me out for something." then I will lynch you. Neither of these are helpful - you're purely manipulating people to feel sorry for you; and they do not contribute at all. You're also whining, which noone likes reading when they're on limited time. I'm only taking my vote of you because you are new. But if you keep this up, I'll be tunnelling you Day 2, and you do not want to see me tunneling you.

##UNVOTE

STOP IGNORING ME. I'm trying to figure out if you're lying or not. If you're town, answer me about if you can be cleared by your buddies in the near future so I don't have to lynch you. v.v

I know @bbninjas will say this Wifom logic, but as a host if a role existed that could clear 3 others? Come on!?
The things is, although it is logical from a balance perspective that lots of confotown masons + investigative roles are a poor game design. But it happens. In fact, a lot of times town has won purely because there are too many ways to clear and scum simply can't hide. This is why I wouldn't bank all of your thoughts into believing that the mason group is scum.

The things is, although it is logical from a balance perspective that lots of confotown masons + investigative roles are a poor game design. But it happens. In fact, a lot of times town has won purely because there are too many ways to clear and scum simply can't hide. This is why I wouldn't bank all of your thoughts into believing that the mason group is scum.

Perhaps you're right, TGK is still scummy so I'm gonna stick with where I'm at, but if he flips scum I'm going to tell you "I told you so ;)"

@thegrovylekid see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back