Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just check my post asking about it, and TGK definitely posted after it - a lot of times may I add.

How are they meant to do that lol?

Uh, the scum could come clear and say that he indeed isn't lying, a seer could have happened to check TGK last night, or someone might have other connections with the role Mia Fey (Think Wigglytuff/Chatot in Future in Stasis or Chrom/Lissa/Frederick(safeclaim) in Fire Emblem). But yeah, that's not likely to happen.

Uh, the scum could come clear and say that he indeed isn't lying, a seer could have happened to check TGK last night, or someone might have other connections with the role Mia Fey (Think Wigglytuff/Chatot in Future in Stasis or Chrom/Lissa/Frederick(safeclaim) in Fire Emblem). But yeah, that's not likely to happen.
Most info roles don't work on N0. The only thing I can think of would be for Phoenix to have an association with her in return, but I feel like they would take his role in another direction. I guess he was probably given his Attorney's Badge by Mia? That's probably his evidence, but it seems more likely that they would play on the cliché of him showing that to everyone.

Why do you ask that? You said you were going to fix that by yourself.

Is this a real case @GM DracLord ? Because RVS is long gone.

Bb already establish that.. Im just too lazy to remove the vote at the moment.... About who i think could be scum.. My answer would be anyone but myself ..

Its not easy to differentiate the usual pokebeach mafia player especially in day 1..

Bb already establish that.. Im just too lazy to remove the vote at the moment.... About who i think could be scum.. My answer would be anyone but myself ..

Its not easy to differentiate the usual pokebeach mafia player especially in day 1..

GM Drac basically you don't want to contribute. That is what I understand from your answer about who you think is scum.

Dogger, explain the day ending vote of yours.
Nevermind, for some reason I thought majority was 7 votes, not 11, so, forget I said anything.

I'm a bit surprised no one has claimed Maya yet, though. Did I miss it, somehow?
Why do you want to know who Maya is?
Okay, wait. You read my role, right? I need Maya alive. Why do you want Maya to claim?
Exactly my thoughts, even with his decent defense

My thoughts on TGK case by now: We NEED him lynched, if his role is scummy, (which I don't think it is due to the game), we get something. NOW, if he's town, this is why we would need him dead: As long as Maya is still alive, he can do what he did earlier, vote one by one for everyone and tell us who Phoenix is, but to do that, he needs to be dead.

Now I'm just voting for him because he's more useful "dead" than alive.
##VOTE thegrovylekid

Also, due to Jabber wanting to know who Maya is...
##VOTE Jabberwock

Just to be clear, this would be useful because we would have a confirmed townie. He can even keep it to himself until "Phoenix" starts to be suspicious.

If we believe TGK's claim, then that would mean that Phoenix isn't a safe claim. If someone claims Phoenix, then we should be able to believe it, am I wrong? Of course, having TGK around to confirm it would still be good.

Phoenix is town.

GM Drac basically you don't want to contribute. That is what I understand from your answer about who you think is scum.
It's not like I don't want.. but don't know what else to say at the moment.. I'm currently in a 4 day intensive revision class.9AM-5PM (2 hours travel from my house to the class n another 2 coming back) So my attention are kinda distorted for the time being.

I see three outcomes of lynching TGK.

1. TGK flips town, making his claim real.
- Since a townie would have no reason to false claim (at least none I can come up with), he'll have his after-death ability. Due to it, he'll still be able to post and vote, so it will be as if we never lost him.

2. This is a false claim and TGK flips scum.
- We killed a scum. No issues with that.

3. TGK flips scum yet still has this ability.
- This is the one I'm worried about. Unkillable scum until we find his scum-buddy? Yikes. But I doubt this will happen. If TGK is town, wouldn't Maya have roleclaimed to keep him safe? Actually, even if he were scum Maya likely would have roleclaimed to keep their scumbuddy safe. So since Maya hasn't shown up, I'm assuming TGK's claim is false.

So for now, I'm ##VOTING: TGK .
If I missed anything, please correct me.

There is a reason why TGK's buddies wouldn't want to claim yet. If TGK is lynched or NK'D, his life will be depending on the survival of Maya. If even one of his buddies came forward, the scum would have an easier time finding her. They would be better off keeping their identities to themselves, only letting the rest of us know when we're getting too close to lynching one of the other masons. If TGK discovers the identity of Phoenix, he can let his buddies know, in case he and Maya would die before that info is needed.

Which is why I think our best bet right now is lynching TGK. While it is a bit risky (if Maya gets NK'd), we'll potentially be able to get quite a few confo-town if he's telling the truth.

There is a reason why TGK's buddies wouldn't want to claim yet. If TGK is lynched or NK'D, his life will be depending on the survival of Maya. If even one of his buddies came forward, the scum would have an easier time finding her. They would be better off keeping their identities to themselves, only letting the rest of us know when we're getting too close to lynching one of the other masons. If TGK discovers the identity of Phoenix, he can let his buddies know, in case he and Maya would die before that info is needed.
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. :)

If there are 3 people in tgk's group, they already know who Maya is. She doesn't have to claim.

Assuming the group is tgk/phoenix/maya, of course.

Apologies for getting to these late.

This is false, antitown or illogical. There was still more than two days left when you posted, two days is enough time for things to change. Also, if you're not vocal about a case, then it's not going to happen. If you think someone else should be voted (which is what Im getting from this post), then you should be voting and pushing for that person instead! (You haven't recently I don't think.)

After reading his claim, I think he's town, definitively, so ##UNVOTE. He sounds the way I did when I claimed to have a dope, scum trolling role way back in WW15 - confident and in a hurry to prove himself. He likely saw the phrase "can't be killed" and stopped reading there. I did the same thing when I read it; I couldn't understand why everyone was saying he wasn't deathproof. I had to go back and read it a couple times to understand it, myself.

So, I'm not allowed to build cases..?

There was no reason to build a case on because he was getting policy lynched. If he was scum, fine. If he survived, he was (likely) not scum. You can build cases, but I didn't think that one on tgk was necessary at that time. It looked bad on you. All this is irrelevant now, but that was my thought process then.

If you think he is likely town, then you should be voting him. If TGK is definitely going to be lynched but think he is town, then I know that I would much appreciate your vote being an offvote or being on a secondary wagon.

I thought he was town but I was still voting for him because he wanted to be lynched to test his claim.

I'm trying to figure out why you're bringing irrelevant, past stuff here.
It's not entirely irrelevant, as Celever brought it up. It doesn't really bother me what you do with it.

Why would TGK have an ability that lets him identify Phoenix if they're already masons?

Good point. Your group is better.

Actually, scratch that. tgk already said they were all town. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back