Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luispipe8, unless specifically stated, you can NOT trade evidence at will.
@Luispipe8 which would mean... @Miyami has to keep it... If what she quoted is true, then that means someone else stole it, which, with some logic, makes her innocent. At least in all this stealing evidence thing-y. I personally trust that quote at least for the meal thing, it's written the same way as mine.

Avoids from giving his input on the case by saying we don't need an early lynch.

Over-paranoid. Last game, he did not have any problem trusting Keeper by electing him in literally his first post in D1.

OK let's wait and see when does it change.

Pretty much the closest thing to contribution GM Drac has made. Not voting, relating to cases or scumhunting, but just pointing out the obvious. Yeah, we know that the list cannot be fully trusted.

Finally, GM Drac relates to the case on tgk, by.. again saying the obvious? Yeah, we know that the question is should we lynch tgk or someone else. Yeah TGK might be scum/mason/indie. What other options are there? No personal input on the case or any input at all.

The very next post in the same page- Voting tgk for being the best lynch for today- because.. echoing the post above his? :

Moving on:

This is dumbtelling. Your last post has shown how you wanted him lynched to potentially confirm other townies. This post seems like you legitimately do not understand why TGK's trying to find Phoenix. (To confirm him town if they are close to being lynched).

Lying. You followed the logic behind TGK's lynch very nicely. Also- Over-Paranoid.

Still won't contribute.

-Over-Paranoid
-Lying
-Echoing
-Avoid contribution
-Dumbtelling

##VOTE: GM DracLord
Finally someone bothered to look at my older post. Kinda loose hope in that department after being ignore for the last few games.

I don't really keep a full list of all my findings or my though train. Hence the constant inconsistency in my "words". Now I fully understand why you guys say I'm hard to read. That might be my strength and weakness then.

I get it that Robin been trying to get back the item but the conversation above doesn't seem right. Like It was pre-planned or a cover up to justify the item changing hand. Since they are both quite new. If the were in scum I'm sure the expert scum like the others would have coached them against doing something like that.

@xDoggerx, not necessarily. It confirms Miyami received it, but it also proves she has a way to trade evidence since she can return it. Both are true. That still doesn't clear her as anything.

@xDoggerx, not necessarily. It confirms Miyami received it, but it also proves she has a way to trade evidence since she can return it. Both are true. That still doesn't clear her as anything.

@xDoggerx You call that logic?

What has been proved here is certainly not Miyami's innocence but more so that she is the thief. It has been confirmed by no other than the host and the culprit herself.

Miyami said:
If I know who the original player is, can I give back the evidence?

double o squirtle said:

Miyami~~ is able to give it back, It's likely that Miyami~~ wasn't sure wether or not she could give the evidence back during the day. My badge was stolen during the night. The stealing ability can obviously only be activated during this time.

Guakingpunch confirmed that you can't just trade evidence.

@Luispipe8, unless specifically stated, you can NOT trade evidence at will.

@GM DracLord And what good would this act do? My evidence has been revealed and Miyami is under suspicion. I don't see a win.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Miyami~~

There's a reason why I asked the hosts about the hypothetical "thief" role earlier in the thread. If the evidence the thief steals is the real evidence from a possible scum's real role, it's actually a seer. Anyone with a bit of Phoenix Wright knowledge can figure out which character is which with ease -- or if not, they can just google the item on the Phoenix Wright wiki and check who it's associated with. The only good counterbalance to this role is to have it on the scum team, as it's probably too powerful for this town (judging from the roles I know: mine and TGK's). Therefore, Mia is mafia.

If it puts you in risk of getting night killed, why would it put you in risk of getting lynched? Now, I don't want you to tell what that ability is all about, I just want to know why would it could get you lynched?

How is that question not a role fish? How can she explain that without revealing anything about her ability?

How is that question not a role fish? How can she explain that without revealing anything about her ability?
Good point; I missed that when I read the thread!

@xDoggerx, I'm concerned about how objective your posts are. You're not giving away your opinions, which is detrimental to the town regardless of your alignment. :( At this stage, I think a reads list is in order.

I don't really keep a full list of all my findings or my though train. Hence the constant inconsistency in my "words". Now I fully understand why you guys say I'm hard to read. That might be my strength and weakness then.

The only reason that being unreadable can be your strength, is when you are scum.

I don't know whether I should be revealing my ability or not. I almost feel like I should reveal my ability in full, but it could make me a nightkill target.
*yells at self to make a decision already*

Ok, guys:

##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Camoclone

I'm a 1-time role seer. Just got Camo's role. He's Daryan Crescent, scum.

I'm from my phone. Will post ability and his role in an hour or so.

I took some time to look at simsands' case on Celever, along with Celever's defense post. All I got is a null read. Admittedly, it simply takes way too much time to look into Celever's many posts, so I might have missed some valid proves to simsands' points. From what I see, there are many points but none of them is really strong enough.
I am very interested in how much simsands thinks Celever is scum right now, and why. Also, what are the strongest points he thinks are.

Now let's check @Reinforce 's posts! :]

Still waiting for response :

@Skyleaf about his bandwagon
@xDoggerx for what I said in addition to Celever's point

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Camoclone

Remember what I said about me becoming a nightkill option? I'm not going into that now because we have known scum.

Ok, guys:

##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Camoclone

I'm a 1-time role seer. Just got Camo's role. He's Daryan Crescent, scum.

I'm from my phone. Will post ability and his role in an hour or so.

That also makes Celever's point about xDoggerx stronger. Waiting for further details.

~~ FtC Wooh! ~~

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Camoclone

See? My strategy of totally ignoring Camo until a cop scans him seems to work :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back