Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of this
But surely my questioning was what made you think Empoleon_master was being scummy in the first place, right? Why did you hop off it just because someone proposed I might have been too aggressive? Being pushy is how you get a reaction in the early stages of this game.

You can't just say that; we still don't have any serious leads.
Are you serious? I had no idea! The people saying they didn't like RVS and refuse to participate sure fooled me. It's not like RVS is 100% necessary or anything like that.

Hey @Empoleon_master, I told you that you didn't have to say something stupid. Why are you still doing it?
Because I just wanted to know what an acronym that was confusing me meant! WHAT THE HELL?!?? Btw celever does look scmmy now he just decided to make a question into OMGUS HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW SOMETHING IT'S A DUMBTELL! If I was scum don't you think I, I don't know WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR THE DEFINITION IN SCUM CHAT?

Now back to celever the random jumping on an attack boat against me was weird and suspicious because I'm always the favorite, easy day 1 target. Thus gaining him towny cred to draw any future suspicion off of him. I say vote celever for random scum claiming.

Well. This is basically unavoidable at some point in the game so let's do this now.
##:UNVOTE: THE HEALER
##VOTE: EMPOLEON_MASTER

Are you serious? I had no idea! The people saying they didn't like RVS and refuse to participate sure fooled me. It's not like RVS is 100% necessary or anything like that.
lol, in fairness they don't necessarily have to participate -- it's their choice not to. It obviously still is necessary though.
Because I just wanted to know what an acronym that was confusing me meant! WHAT THE HELL?!?? Btw celever does look scmmy now he just decided to make a question into OMGUS HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW SOMETHING IT'S A DUMBTELL! If I was scum don't you think I, I don't know WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR THE DEFINITION IN SCUM CHAT?

Now back to celever the random jumping on an attack boat against me was weird and suspicious because I'm always the favorite, easy day 1 target. Thus gaining him towny cred to draw any future suspicion off of him. I say vote celever for random scum claiming.
Chill the caps. Read this post. You just misused OMGUS too.
I couldn't notice if this was sarcasm or not.
That post was intended as sarcasm to everyone but EM. I figured he wouldn't take it as sarcasm, and I was right, apparently.

By not RVSing they slow us down and don't let us get an early read. It's anti town not to try and progress the game state past RVS.

I can't tell if celever still thinks I'm scum or not, or if he's faking jumping off the lynch wagon.

This is a very competent post, so if you don't mind me asking, how much werewolf experience have you had prior to this game? :)

I'm fine with RVS, so long as everyone is targeted by it equally and not just newer players.

I played three or four (I think one of them got canceled before it started) games on another forum right before Werewolf died there several years ago. I've read a lot of games, though, so I'm fairly comfortable with the game and the rules and the terms.

But maybe you should have looked it up in the Werewolf Master Document before asking? I mean, it has an entire list of terms there for people who don't understand.
This post makes me feel more suspicious towards you. Not enough to vote, but still suspicious. If you really are town, there is no reason to completely freak out just because you made a simple mistake and people are voting for you, especially since you do not have enough votes for a lynch.

Scratch that. After rereading it, this coupled with your attack of Clever actually does make you suspicious enough for a vote.

##TAG:Emploleon_master

By not RVSing they slow us down and don't let us get an early read. It's anti town not to try and progress the game state past RVS.

Y'know, Camo, I'm not sure if these posts are directed at me, but I personally would have participated after my post if I didn't have to go to bed a few minutes later. :p

Y'know, Camo, I'm not sure if these posts are directed at me, but I personally would have participated after my post if I didn't have to go to bed a few minutes later. :p
They were directed at anyone who opposes RVS and refuses to participate. I wasn't thinking of a specific person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back