Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, to be a mod for a second, please can I remind everyone viewing the thread of this rule:

If you are not currently a player or host of the game, do not post in this thread, nor communicate with any players in this game about the game in private.

Naturally I'm posting because this just happened, though their post has been deleted now.

@Empoleon_master, I know that you've been viewing the thread. I want an explanation as to why you are dumbtelling. Don't wait for your scumbuddies to tell you what to say.

##UNBURN: Camoclone
##ANSWER: Empoleon_master

I am sorry, I honestly don't remember the acronym being used, I remember the PHRASE being used though.

Hi I was dumbtelling is because I'm scum as it is apparantly the only valid reason I could be confused by an acronym that I had only read the spelled out version of.

Now that I think about it, its interesting how Celever quickly jumped to accuse and barrage Empoleon_master with all these questions, possibly as a way to cover for himself...
##unstinkeye: Empoleon_master
##PhoenixWrightOBJECTION: Celever

Now that I think about it, its interesting how Celever quickly jumped to accuse and barrage Empoleon_master with all these questions, possibly as a way to cover for himself...
##unstinkeye: Empoleon_master
##PhoenixWrightOBJECTION: Celever
That might make sense if I had any fire at me which I needed cover for :p

Nice lynch flavour though ;)

scumbuddies with empoleon_master?

##MUNCH: Empoleon_master

tfw you haven't played Werewolf in over a year and forgot why random votes are everywhere on Day 1
Having lots of posts just progresses the game to a further extent when there is no evidence or solid leads/reads to use at the time. RVS just helps us progress a bit by having posts to analyse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back