Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I'm not claiming my actual role right now, but I'm Spoink and have a role that doesn't really want to be lynched. Super vague, but it's one of those roles...

In your own words:

With less than 12 hours left it's unlikely that anything will save you unless you take extreme measures.
I thought we had about four so hrs to go, but I could easily be wrong. Either way, the vote of simsands was actually a tiebreaker between Drac and myself, I think.

Oh wow - just realised that the most damning evidence against me is my Day 1, compared to the multitude of suspicious plays of Drac over multiple days. /me laughs - that's PB for ya xD

Also, sleep, zzzzzzzzzzzz

Considering he went to sleep just a couple hours before the deadline, doesn't really look like he's planning on doing much of a defense...

GAME FREEZE!

No players may post in the thread!

I'm way too tired from work at the moment, so the update is going to be posted later on.

Day 4 Sunset

cmwviwQ.png

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 0 [bbninjas (1427), Luispipe8 (1429)]
Luispipe8: 0 [simsands (1431)]
bbninjas: 6 [Camoclone (1433), GM Draclord (1501), Squirtle Squad (1507), scattered mind (1508), GM Draclord (1528), scattered mind (1551), simsands (1564)]
Empoleon_master: 0 [GM Draclord (1494)]
GM Draclord: 5 [Keeper of Night (1527), Luispipe8 (1534), mordacazir (1537), scattered mind (1540), TheFlyingPidove (1543), bbninjas (1548)]

No vote: 6 [Empoleon_master, Vom, double o squirtle, Jabberwock, Cypher333, Chaos Jackal]

In contrast to yesterday's passionate fighting and yelling, today everyone looked lethargic that even Slowpoke of Team Slacker was able to keep up with the discussion. Whether it was from the grief over Bidoof's death or maybe too much sleep during the unusually long Night was unclear. Regardless, everyone tried to at least say something.

The more alert ones used the approach of recalling the discussion over the previous days and pointed out that bbninjas seemed too smug back then. Others agreed and voted for him. Meanwhile, GM Draclord suddenly emerged from hiding, intending to join the discussion. But no one could clearly get his points and so was regarded as suspicious also and got voted. While the two main suspects tried to defend themselves, simsands was convinced that GM Draclord seemed innocent and so with the power of his double vote weight, turned the lynch on bbninjas.

Till the end, bbninjas tried to tell everyone that his lynch was going to be a bad idea, but no one made any further moves or votes. The space god descended, albeit a little late, and just when he was about to do his task, bbninjas suddenly collapsed into several figures (!?) that scattered into different directions. But there was no escaping the power of Palkia, who captured all of them into separate bubbles.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: bbninjas HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

MY8Kjka.png
MY8Kjka.png
MY8Kjka.png
MY8Kjka.png
MY8Kjka.png
MY8Kjka.png

Sableye
Alignment: Villain

You are a group of six Sableye, minions with unfaltering loyalty to Dusknoir despite being cowardly and a bit inept. In the Dark Future, you are the jailers and carry out nasty executions to those who would try to defy Primal Dialga and Dusknoir. Whichever side Dusknoir takes, you all follow, whether it’s good or bad. Even if you have to fight a mad god of time to protect him, you would. But that’s yet to happen for now, so you’ll be assisting Dusknoir in wiping out Treasure Town.

Special Ability: The Jailers
Usage: Night Phase; every even-numbered Night (Night 2, Night 4 etc.)
You play the role of cowardly, incompetent minions to a T, but at least you can do your job as jailers without much trouble. You may PM me the name of a player not aligned with the Villains. That player will be trapped behind bars at the start of the Day Phase, preventing them from participating in the discussion, casting a vote and moving across the Dungeon (any Dungeon Tile effect on their current Tile will be applied to them if they’re still alive by the end of the Day). However, that player will still be able to use any Abilities and Items they might have. You cannot choose the same player on successive Nights.

Passive Ability: Prankster
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s not aligned with the Villains, when that player attempts to use Ability or Item in the upcoming Night Phase that choose target/s, their choice will be randomized among non-Villain aligned players.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Villain aligned players

8umkXHI.png
Loudred: ALL RIGHT! WE GOT 'EM!

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: VERY GOOD. WHILE THIS IS A CERTAIN CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION, KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT OVER YET, AS WE HAVE ONLY BEEN ASSURED OF CATCHING ONE. THERE IS MOST CERTAINLY MORE OF THEM AND I TRUST YOU WILL USE THIS SUCCESS AS A SPRINGBOARD FOR IMPROVEMENT SO THIS CRISIS CAN END ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Palkia then left, with the town in the highest of good spirits. Of course, there was still the Dungeon to contend with and somehow their bodies were still slow and heavy, that barely anyone moved on the Dungeon, but... at least they got a Villain! That's the most important thing!

t3ccxjG.png

Camoclone (4) and Cypher333 (16) both stayed on A1. It was Camoclone who triggered the newly-spawned Trap:

0NqammD.png
Sticky Trap
The player can’t use Items for the upcoming Night Phase.

Keeper of Night (5) trudged back to B1, but nothing happened.

Empoleon_master (1) didn't move from B2, though he was soon joined there by double o squirtle (6) and GM Draclord (17). But nothing happened on the Tile.

simsands (14) didn't move from C1 either but he was luckier getting an Item.

mordacazir (20) moved towards C3, where Chaos Jackal (21) wasn't inclined to move from which probably why luck favored him getting the Item.

Vom (2) stayed on D1 but nothing happened.

scattered mind (7), Squirtle Squad (12) and Luispipe8 (13) decided to be adventurous and jumped to the difficult E2 spot. But nothing happened there.

TheFlyingPidove (10) roosted on E5, and obtained the Item that spawned there.

The town then went back to their homes, happy with their success.

However, just before they could leave, some strange things happened:

The spotlight that was still trained on mordacazir showed he didn't approach anyone and no one approached him either. After this, the light disappeared, leaving him free to move about without anyone seeing once more.

To their horror though, someone else collapsed into sleep and began having a Nightmare!

Day 4 has ended! Results from Abilities and the Mystery Dungeon shall be sent through PM shortly.

Night 4

WgR9HQi.png

Having been assured they got a Villain got everyone fully energized and happy during dinner. It wasn't the leader, sure, but at least they were down a member. Or members. Afterwards, everyone went to bed with their stomachs full and with smiles on their faces, with the notion that things will get easier tomorrow.

The Villains, though, were not pleased with the loss of a member, but it was no time to panic yet. The numbers of the town will dwindle slowly but surely, and they were going to keep blending in with them during the Day. It was a matter of biding their time.

Night 4 has begun!

For those with Abilities and Items that have Night Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria
, please submit your actions!

No players may post in the thread during the Night. Those who have QTs are free to post there, however.

Night 4 will last until Tuesday, January 12th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Sunrise 4

m3Y1Iho.png

The cool morning breeze swept by the crossroads, carrying stray leaves down to an inconspicuous hole in the area. Or formerly it was that, before it had been spiffed up as Spinda's Cafe. Deep underground lived the owner Spinda and his two associates running the Recycle Shop, Wynaut and Wobbuffet and possibly the Kool-Aid Pokemon Ludicolo and his back-up Bellossom dancers. The two Psychics emerged from their rooms, mustering some cheer for the day.

4u9JG7l.png
Wynaut: It sure is a chilly morning, is it not?

K2oFUhB.png
Wobbuffet: That's right!

Perhaps the cold in this particular morning was not only due to the wind however...

... Because the two were frozen in shock upon their entry into the main cafe area, seeing a figure lying face-down on the wooden floor, splattered in blood.

Almost immediately, Palkia's voice echoed from the skies, rousing the other citizens from sleep.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: Camoclone WAS KILLED DURING THE NIGHT. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

uVwtbff.png
Spinda
Alignment: Town

You are Spinda, the owner of Spinda’s Café and the benefactor of Project P. Despite looking and acting a little loopy thanks to always droning on about hopes and dreams~, no one can deny you make Gummi Drinks that taste like heaven.

Special Ability: Spinda’s Juice Bar
Usage: Day Phase and Night Phase; Night 0; every Day and every Night
Your miraculously good drinks have the ability to make Pokemon happier and smarter. In this game, perhaps they could do something similar. You may PM me the name of a player, except yourself. Their Special Ability will be boosted on whichever upcoming Phase it is applicable. The boosting only works on select Special Abilities. Also, to make things fair and keep everyone from fighting over your drinks, you may NOT choose the same player successively (e.g. Night 3 then Day 4) or on the same Day and Night set.

Passive Ability: Tangled Feet
Why is it that when you move, you stumble around randomly like a drunk? Thanks to that, others can’t focus on you, so the effects of all non-lethal Abilities or Items directed at you will fail.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: THIS IS UNFORTUNATE, BUT IT IS BEST YOU FOCUS ON THE SUCCESS YOU GAINED IN THE PREVIOUS DAY AND GAIN MOMENTUM FROM THAT. I BID YOU ALL DO WELL.

Night 4 has ended! Results from Abilities and Items shall be sent through PM shortly.

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD YET!

Day 5

KCK0Idz.png

The loss of Spinda had everyone pining for his amazing drinks. The boost they literally provided was invaluable, but there was no point crying over spilled Gummi Drinks now, because they still had some bad guys to catch. It looked like they'll have to make do with their food as it was for now to give them some energy and IQ to get through the discussions.

The Dungeon sprung up for the ground, and by this time, no one was really surprised or shaken, almost as if it had become normal by now.
sXafube.png

Knowing that the numbers and odds still favored them, the town proceeded toward another day of discussion.

While almost everyone was still in their houses, they heard an announcement from outside:

"Hello, I can only write 15 words, so, I guess this is goodbye, my folks!"

But before they could see the source of the shout, it was gone.

Day 5 has begun!

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 14 players eligible to vote, so it would take 8 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 5 will end on Sunday, January 17th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back