Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I think it is kind of obvious the scum team are among the following players:

1. @Empoleon_master - where are you?
2. @Vom - Scum
5. @Keeper of Night- Less hunting and more questioning other's vote. It is pretty weak cause to suspect him for now.
6. @double o squirtle - Probably scum, this is weird that he is not contributing and only showes up once in a while to state obvious things (like the post where he said that he thinks CJ and SS are probably town)
13. @Luispipe8- bandwagoned bbninjas twice
16. @Cypher333- Not contributing- the only thing he did was voting for Camoclone
17. @GM DracLord- not too sure, his ability and the way

*simsands- I would be surprised if he is scum. However, bbninjas had a weird post in which he mentioned him and Luis among the people who are probably town (CJ and Mordacazir iirc).

TFP is probably town after bbninjas' attempts to lynch her. SS & CJ have been seered by morda- @mordacazir - what info do you have now? Why didn't you give us 2 names the last day after being boosted? (I think you said you have been boosted).

OK I think it is kind of obvious the scum team are among the following players:

1. @Empoleon_master - where are you?
2. @Vom - Scum
5. @Keeper of Night- Less hunting and more questioning other's vote. It is pretty weak cause to suspect him for now.
6. @double o squirtle - Probably scum, this is weird that he is not contributing and only showes up once in a while to state obvious things (like the post where he said that he thinks CJ and SS are probably town)
13. @Luispipe8- bandwagoned bbninjas twice
16. @Cypher333- Not contributing- the only thing he did was voting for Camoclone
17. @GM DracLord- not too sure, his ability and the way

*simsands- I would be surprised if he is scum. However, bbninjas had a weird post in which he mentioned him and Luis among the people who are probably town (CJ and Mordacazir iirc).

TFP is probably town after bbninjas' attempts to lynch her. SS & CJ have been seered by morda- @mordacazir - what info do you have now? Why didn't you give us 2 names the last day after being boosted? (I think you said you have been boosted).

oops I left this sentence unfinished - GM Draclord- not too sure, his ability and the way he talked about it

WTH, my vote was on Drac when the day ended. :v I don't get what you're talking about, SM.

The important addendum is my message.

Now, no wonder ninjas was so focused on me, I guess. :v

For reference, I was nightmared yesterday.

TFP is probably town after bbninjas' attempts to lynch her.

Tbh, him being so irrationally pushy on TFP's lynch is only making me less sure she's town. Though I still town read her, I would like to hear some more from her.

Actually, that is a complete lie, SM, my vote was never on ninjas in the first place. :v Care to explain?

WTH, my vote was on Drac when the day ended. :v I don't get what you're talking about, SM.

The important addendum is my message.

Now, no wonder ninjas was so focused on me, I guess. :v

I was referring to the entire game, that you were voting for the same member bbninjas has voted for, not just the previous day. It is kind of weak but it is just something I noticed while reading through. It's not a lie, I just didn't explain it well because you think I meant that you voted bbninjas.

For reference, I was nightmared yesterday.

Tbh, him being so irrationally pushy on TFP's lynch is only making me less sure she's town. Though I still town read her, I would like to hear some more from her.

While reading through the game, I found bbninjas votes mostly on confirmed town (Jabber, Celever) so I think she is probably town if I read bb's actions right.

Yeah, and don't say the same for me even though he "made a case" on me? :v Give me a break...

Now, voting for the same player someone else does isn't always bandwagoning. Specially when I voted quite earlier or later than said player.

Yeah, and don't say the same for me even though he "made a case" on me? :v Give me a break...

Now, voting for the same player someone else does isn't always bandwagoning. Specially when I voted quite earlier or later than said player.

So who do you think we should lynch today? iirc you voted for TFP. Do you still read her as scum after the bbninjas lynch?

##VOTE: TheFlyingPidove
bbninjas' going nuts for you is pointing towards town, but I don't like the way you've been posting so far. You may not be scum, but there's also Darkrai out there, and I find it quite possible.

Based on the trend the 2 C's would die off sooner when they are both town...

No use in keeping anything to myself anymore, so I'm gonna share this much.

To those who believe Drowzee is a fake claim, I have to disclose that it is a real role. Since my Ability was blocked for Night 4. If SS claim is true, then the side effect of Special Ability: Dream Patroller also included stopping the target's ability from Activating.

Based on the trend the 2 C's would die off sooner when they are both town...

No use in keeping anything to myself anymore, so I'm gonna share this much.

To those who believe Drowzee is a fake claim, I have to disclose that it is a real role. Since my Ability was blocked for Night 4. If SS claim is true, then the side effect of Special Ability: Dream Patroller also included stopping the target's ability from Activating.

Can you quote the relevant PMs?

Sorry I was out the past week guys, let's just say my new cold hit me HARD IRL to the point where for an entire day my body was so sore and filled with nope that I couldn't even bring myself to switch CDs on my PS 5 feet away from me so I could play dragon age inquisition and totally slaughtmurder the crap out of a freaking dragon. Do you know the levels of nope that takes?

Okay, how about some reads?

Empoleon_master - I had a slight hunch that SilverSilent could've been indie, but none of the players on this spot has been active enough to give much to go on.
Vom - Inactive, could possibly be scum.
Keeper of Night - It's been said before, he's mostly spending his time finding flaws in others cases, instead of actually hunting scum on his own. I find this very suspicious.
double o squirtle - Hasn't been contributing much, could go either way. No read.
scattered mind - Based on his behaviour yesterday, he's slightly leaning town.
TheFlyingPidove - I believe she's probably town right now.
Squirtle Squad - Very likely town.
Luispipe8 - Well, his ability is proven, so he's much more likely to be town now, though a scum announcer isn't unheard of.
simsands - Hi!
Cypher333 - Has from time seemed scared of being called out on/seen as scummy. Could indicate nervosity. Potential scum.
GM Draclord - Honestly, he's been one of my biggest town reads through most of the game. I don't think he's scum.
mordacazir - Is diligently avoiding my questions about the results his passive has given him over the game. Makes it seem like it's fake, and that he doesn't actually have any info (Or that the info he has will cripple his scum team). The only reason I'm not pursuing him is that I don't really believe the scum would let him use the ability on Squirtle Squad, knowing SS's ability and having the spotlight on him, though it's possible that they forgot.
Chaos Jackal - Depends on morda. If morda's town, then so is obviously him. If morda turns out to be scum, I would definitely believe that Chaos also would be scum.

Right now, my top three picks are Vom, Keeper of Night and Cypher333.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back