Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one who is believed to be our seer, or the one who suddenly appeared when the scum team was having a rough time to put suspicion on the (probably) easiest 'likely town' to get lynched?

Personally, I don't find it really hard.

Yes, it is possible that morda is scum, but I'm much more inclined to believe him over EM. Especially since EM wouldn't be able to see morda target SS if his ability worked the way he claimed it did.

It was triggered, right?
Even if not, then take SS for that example. I'm pretty sure his passive gets triggered every night iirc.

Yup it triggered. the balloon rabbit incident..

I'm incline to vote for EM since his MIA period make him an ideal scum member who recently received Dusknoir killing ability. but since he is too close for lynch, I'll wait abit

Passive Ability: Keen Eye
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, starting from the upcoming Night Phase, you will be told which players target that player, if there are any, at the end of each Phase that follows. It will not be specified if the target is from Ability or Item. However, you can only keep an eye at one player at a time; this means that if you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another different player at any later Day Phases, you will stop keeping an eye on the first player and start receiving similar information about the new player. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random

Hi, you can check my universal inactivity on PB and even ask reinforce if I asked him to publically display a message as to why I was out of the game for so long. (He didn't post it but I think he meant to) Lastly I've been inactive a bit recently as I've been playing kh 1.5 final mix and oh BOY are sniper wilds the reason there is therapy. (Look them up, they are evil) And this is probably meaningless to half of you unless you're that into Kingdom Hearts.....and for any kh geeks that do read this, I think Black Rapsodies will be the subject of my next therapy session IRL because shell games should NOT be played when there is no way to track which piece is the one that has the freaking prize in it in under three seconds! /end nerd rant.

What about all the other nights?
You're going to have to give me a solid few minutes as getting my ipod to hit the reply button on any post is hard enough twice. Note zooming in on something on PB makes the web browser crash and lose what I've put into the message box. <_<

Night 5 Results

Keen Eye: double o squirtle was targeted by mordacazir.
Day 1 Results

Keen Eye: You start watching bbninjas.
Night 1 Results

Keen Eye: bbninjas was targeted by no one.
Day 2 Results

Keen Eye: bbninjas was targeted by Keeper of Night.
Night 2 Results

Day 3 Results

Night 3 Results

Day 4 Results

Keen Eye: You start watching double o squirtle.

Well, that confirms my everything about kon trying to dismiss my ability etc. @kon your something is something and my ability is the mower. :p

Note I didn't have time to read 80 pages of this thread soo I sort of didn't know who was targeted by what and I barely know who's dead and still alive LOL....also since darkrai's ability might shut down other abilities, for now I'm just going to try to vote for KON if my ipod allows me to bold my text as the bolding button is REALLY tiny.

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back