Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing to convince me that Camo is scum. You're attacking me for addressing a situation centered around a specific player. ...Okay?
No, I was questioning you for why you weren't addressing situations centered around other specific players.

You liked every post made that was directed at me, Celever, without saying anything yourself. Are you trying to avoid your part?
No, but I am stuck on my phone for the time being, soooooo.

I pretty much agree with what people said about you. You're defending Camo a lot, and I insinuated this earlier even before scattered mentioned it when I said "it's not my fault you're his scumbuddy".

I really don't care about your tunneling antics at the moment, I already called you out for that.
Despite having shared my thoughts on both cases in detail and pressuring the two candidates while they were having a pressure session I'm tunnelling? OK then, if you say so.

Camo is just the best lynch today. People are just having confirmation bias and thinking there are only two options.

There is only one reason to lynch Camo. His role is scummy. That's it. There is a bucketload of reasons to lynch TFP, and Jabber is a safe option who is also scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back