Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that's definitely one of the scummiest posts I've seen this game.

##UNVOTE: TheFlyingPidove
##VOTE: double o squirtle

What do you mean by Yeowie's results simsands?

We know that Vom, GM, TFP and morda used a special ability N1. GM has proved his ability, we know that morda at least doesn't have the night kill, and TFP wouldn't randomly give out names of people who hopefully isn't members of the guild. That leaves Vom as the only one whose special ability isn't known. Thus, he's the one issuing the night kill.

Also, could you please tell us whether or not you were targeted by another ability apart from the nightmare last night?

I was not alerted of anyone else targeting me.

Depending on how this day plays out I might reveal my reason but for now my lips are sealed.

If Mordacazir is scum and his special ability is the same though, it's only purpose would be to find the indie. Yes, now that I think of it, his role can be a safe claim but I doubt it. It would be nice if he would reveal any town abilities though.

Considering it's already day 5, you dodging to reveal that information may result in you to get lynched instead.

@GM DracLord, are you only alerted to one person that targeted you? Or all, and Drowzee is the only one?
Camoclone was also both "saved" by Squirtle Squad and blocked in the same night (iirc), and it seems like more than a coincidence.

My ability stated that
"At the end of each Phase, you will be informed of Pokemon name/s that targeted you,"
so I'm sure only 1 player target me during the day..

Either SS modified his claim or the person that target me during the night can conceal their identity. but either way, we know Drowzee is not a safeclaim.

Either SS modified his claim or the person that target me during the night can conceal their identity. but either way, we know Drowzee is not a safeclaim.

As I understand it, SS targeted you during the day yesterday. Then, either someone blocked you during the night, or no one targeted you.

As I understand it, SS targeted you during the day yesterday. Then, either someone blocked you during the night, or no one targeted you.

4 Scenario based on the way i see it.

1. SS targeted me Day 4 & blocking my ability but no one target me Night 4
2. SS targeted me Day 4 & blocking my ability & someone target me Night 4
3. SS targeted me Day 4 & someone blocked me Night 4 but no one target me in Night 4
4. SS targeted me Day 4 & someone blocked me Night 4 & someone else target me in Night 4.

For now I think I'll go with scenario 3 or 4.

We know that Vom, GM, TFP and morda used a special ability N1. GM has proved his ability, we know that morda at least doesn't have the night kill, and TFP wouldn't randomly give out names of people who hopefully isn't members of the guild. That leaves Vom as the only one whose special ability isn't known. Thus, he's the one issuing the night kill.

I was not alerted of anyone else targeting me.

Yes, he is scum alright. The bad thing is that we can barely get info from such inactive player.
It is worth to wait for mordacazir's full answer.

##UNVOTE

My role was the main reason for inactivity (not just this ability). I wanted to be cautious on who I picked so I thought I'd wait a while. I wanted to direct attention off of me to buy time for when I was sure someone was town.
Special Ability: Shedinja’s Escape Shop
Usage: Night Phase; Every Night; Only once for the entire game
You may PM me the name of a player, except yourself. You will tell that player a secret way to escape, so they will survive the first attempt on their life, be it the night kill or lynch.

Assuming the NK counts as a special ability, this is true. Well spotted.
##UNVOTE: double o squirtle

Day 5 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1579 to #1630.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 0 [Chaos Jackal (1595)]
GM Draclord: 1 [Luispipe8 (1604)]
double o squirtle: 1 [Squirtle Squad (1607), scattered mind (1611), Chaos Jackal (1620)]
Vom: 2 [simsands (1613)]
Empoleon_master: 1 [Jabberwock (1614)]

No vote: 10 [Empoleon_master, Vom, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle, scattered mind, TheFlyingPidove, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 14 players eligible to vote, so it would take 8 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Tagging the following for Activity: @Empoleon_master @Vom @TheFlyingPidove @Cypher333

Day 5 will end on Sunday, January 17th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Marvelous, simsands! Great catch!
Yeah, Vom is not the most active player, but he's active enough to submit the kills, so it's worth it.

##UNVOTE: GM Draclord
##VOTE: Vom

So, Drac, you learned that SS targeted you during the day, but were blocked during the night anyway?

Anyway, active or not, Vom should definitely be our lynch today. Before that, though, we should get results from Morda.
##VOTE: Vom

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure about the wording there. But it's still a strong lead, so I'm all for it. I'll hold on my vote for a while though, so we can safely get results.

So, Drac, you learned that SS targeted you during the day, but were blocked during the night anyway?

That pretty sum it's up.

Special Ability: Dream Patroller
Usage: Day Phase; Every Day
You can either send yourself or others into the mystical world of dreams and your presence can drive troublemakers away. You may PM me the name of a player, including yourself. That player cannot be placed under a Nightmare.

But based on SS claim's Dream Patroller only can block Nightmare, there may be other ability that can block me for the night... I'm guessing a coordinated attack by Scum member to hide any other ability used on my. Just my speculation. I'm hoping the block only last for Night 4 and not effecting Day 5 result.

I guess I am going to vote on Vom aswell.
He is inactive just like me, but I got targeted by a scum. So why should I be one? (this isn't a reason about being Inactive, but about being scum)
##VOTE: VOM

But we also know that Nightmare targets during the day and blocks at night (based on previous claims). Simsands was blocked last night as well, but if the ability was boosted (like SS claims to have been), it's entirely possible that Darkrai could have had two targets.
I'm staying cautious on SS. Too many things are lining up on this for me.

If morda won't give us the info we'll just lynch him, stop wasting your time. If he wants to survive, he'll contribute, as he should if he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back