Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to assume that any number of scum have night actions.

We should focus our attention on these guys.

@Vom 's inactiveness is also irking me...

Just for the record, the hammer part was on the assumption we don't have much time left anyway..

And I was hoping I be a target worthy by anyone for Night 2. Seems nothing that I know of happen to me or anyone volunteering anything they found out about me. I'm guessing no one targetted me.

Or does the little bear want to share anything they learned.

simsands do you have anything to say about the like you just gave my post? or you want me to got with my own prediction

And @squirtlesquad it's not my inactive playstyle, it's more like you guys are extra active making anyone who post less then this certain few appear inactive. There is more people as active as I am for certain period of time.

What I find interesting about Yeowie's list is that TFP and Morda have been my more major scum reads, GM Drac next, Camo has been a little odd and Vom has not been on my scumdar at all (i.e. flying under the radar completely). As such, all of them are neutral or scummy, for me. I find TFP > GM Drac > Morda lynches as the better options today as they overly have been scummier, although I would like to see Vom post more so there is actually information floating around about him. >_>

There is also Jabber, Cypher and SM to an extent who seem to be posting significantly less in comparison to the earlier days (although Day 3 has barely progressed so may not be a fair tell). Finally I'm finding Celever going along with some noticeably odd options and leads.

That only leaves with me CJ, Squirtle, simsands and Luis as town reads (double o and Keeper are neutral imo), which seems a bit odd for me on PB. I guess I haven't lived past Day 3 for a few games now, so I guess it's not surprising I'm find people scummier than I probably used to.

Anyways, that's my random read dump/my lynch options. :>

##Unvote:Mordacazir I trust that claim a lot. Sad thing is though he'll probably get nightkilled because of that ability...

I don't think TFP hasn't even posted today which is weird considering his activity on previous days

I know I haven't been posting a lot guys but I've been busy with school and other things lately so my activity on the forums in general is limited to important or less time-consuming stuff, but after the 22nd I should be around more.

After I catch-up, ofc >.>

What I find interesting about Yeowie's list is that TFP and Morda have been my more major scum reads, GM Drac next, Camo has been a little odd and Vom has not been on my scumdar at all (i.e. flying under the radar completely). As such, all of them are neutral or scummy, for me. I find TFP > GM Drac > Morda lynches as the better options today as they overly have been scummier, although I would like to see Vom post more so there is actually information floating around about him. >_>

There is also Jabber, Cypher and SM to an extent who seem to be posting significantly less in comparison to the earlier days (although Day 3 has barely progressed so may not be a fair tell). Finally I'm finding Celever going along with some noticeably odd options and leads.

That only leaves with me CJ, Squirtle, simsands and Luis as town reads (double o and Keeper are neutral imo), which seems a bit odd for me on PokéBeach. I guess I haven't lived past Day 3 for a few games now, so I guess it's not surprising I'm find people scummier than I probably used to.

Anyways, that's my random read dump/my lynch options. :>

I have already posted today. Don't know what are talking about. The day has barely begun. Must be the time zone issue that confuses you. Why do you town read Luis and simsands?

The morda claim is believable. I think Vom is scum (as I have brought to everyone's attention today). He has just posted about him being busy even though he was active in the site, which is the same thing he did when he was scum. (when he is town, he usually say something like: " This is how I play, I don't have much knowledge")
TFP is also a possible scum- he lied and ignored my post to him. I don't see a new townie does something like that.
Jabber has not posted yet iirc this day. Same goes for Cypher, again if I remember right.

##VOTE:VOM

(Well, TFP /is/ on that list and keeps on evading this thread in general so more pressure on him would be nice >_>)

Please stop ignoring the thread.
I was mostly at school, but now i am available :)
So, bbninjas tell me again why you voted on me?

TFP is also a possible scum- he lied and ignored my post to him. I don't see a new townie does something like that.
Yes I indeed lied at the start.
Did I ignore one of your posts? Oh... I don't have the time to read every post in the game. That one must have slipped through, sorry.

Day 3 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #993 to #1133.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

mordacazir: 2 [Camoclone (993), Chaos Jackal (1005), Luispipe8 (1017), double o squirtle (1019), Celever (1020), bbninjas (1022), Jabberwock (1076)]
Camoclone: 1 [Celever (999), Squirtle Squad (1087), Celever (1088)]
Celever: 0 [bbninjas (1069)]
TheFlyingPidove: 2 [bbninjas (1097), Squirtle Squad (1115)]
Jabberwock: 1 [Camocone (1113)]
Vom: 1 [scattered mind (1132)]

No vote: 10 [SilverSilent, Vom, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle, TheFlyingPidove, simsands, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 17 living players, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Activity Check for the following players: @SilverSilent @Vom @Jabberwock @TheFlyingPidove @Cypher333

Reminder to stay active and be more mindful of the 3 posts per Day Phase requirement.

Day 3 will end on Saturday, December 19th, 2:00 PM GMT.

I know I haven't been posting a lot guys but I've been busy with school and other things lately so my activity on the forums in general is limited to important or less time-consuming stuff, but after the 22nd I should be around more.

After I catch-up, ofc >.>
You can at least post and say something. I don't think reading (or skimming) the thread will take up too much of your time...

I was mostly at school, but now i am available :)
So, bbninjas tell me again why you voted on me?
link

- Potential coaching
- Quick to avoid getting lynched
- Finds noone suspicious
- Contradiction and/or scumslip
- Major lurking
- Potential scumbuddying
- Lying
- Disappearing
- On Yeowie's list

And guess what! That's a lot of evidence against a townie.

And guess what! That's a lot of evidence against a townie.
Too clarify, TFP says that he's town and we should trust him, but I'm saying that there is a lot of evidence against [him as] a townie. Sure, some of the evidence can be neutral, but THAT much evidence is super odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back