Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

He wants you to post the "I am town thing" so he can make sure you aren't whatever the other scum faction is called.

##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##VOTE: grantm1999

Was just re-reading the thread to see who was posting that. Yay for ATLA/LoK knowledge!

Camoclone said:
He wants you to post the "I am town thing" so he can make sure you aren't whatever the other scum faction is called.

This legit just made me lol solely because of "other scum faction is called"
Idk why, just thougt is throw it out there

Fun fact about this game. The amount of posts we have made is already greater than the total in Athena's game. Good work boys.

##unvote: Mr. Muffin
##vote: grantm1999

Yay for bandwagons... That truth seer stuff is scary...

I am town. (For you grant :p )

Celever said:
I didn't look in your introduction flavour x______x

Anyway, I didn't get any sleep last night because I stayed up arguing with you, so I'm headed to bead early (00:13 is early, right :v). GN, I want another more viable lynch option by tomorrow morning, else I'm sticking with you.

Holding you to this buddy. <3

So I see Camo has claimed? That claim seems pretty believable. I was already pretty sure he was town, and this doesn't really change that opinion.

ATA honestly seems more town like to me. I can see lot of emotion in his posts, and understand why he's saying what he's saying. I'm not voting him.

(Wrote this next part before Grant became suspicious. Figured it was relevant enough to leave in.)
If not KoN, we can also go after one of the people who bandwagoned Camo. I think there's plenty of suspicious people there. Let's try Vom. In this post, he says how we shouldn't lynch Camo day 1, because he's helpful. But then he turns around in this post and just bandwagons on typical "lynch Camo day 1" reasons. And in general his posts don't make the most sense. If not Keeper, I'm fine voting for Vom tonight.

That thing about Aiwei is pretty interesting. As Camo said, it seems pretty likely that Grant is this person. I'm willing to lynch him for that. It's the most likely reason Grant wants people to say that. I still find Keeper and Vom suspicious, but Grant is pretty likely to be a wolf.

##UNBOP: Keeper of Night
##DUPE: grantm1999

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Camoclone said:
Truth seer me please.

Is this the only reason were lynching grant, because of truth seer scaryness?

We are lynching him because he is scum. Truth seers don't affect us townies. We have nothing to be afraid of. I almost wish we would have waited to out him before he revealed who was lying. Unfortunately now he will just skew the results.

It's funny how productive this D1 was. Jeez. It's also funny how something like a truth seer exists. I can't wait to see the full nature of the role.

I just did some re-reading on the wikia: truthseeing is a specialization of the seismic sense power - for earthbenders. The Beifong family (Lin, Toph, Suyin) and Avatar Aang can all use seismic sense and thus can potentially be truth seers as well. I only remember Toph and Aiwei actually using truthseeing on the shows though, so I think there's only a small room for error with grant's lynch.

For Day 1, I think that's pretty good. I'm keen for some words from grant.

I thought "Say yes if town" was just him being dumb. He was able to do it during middle of debate lol.

##VOTE:GRANTM1999

Camoclone said:
Is this the only reason were lynching grant, because of truth seer scaryness?

We are lynching him because he is scum. Truth seers don't affect us townies. We have nothing to be afraid of. I almost wish we would have waited to out him before he revealed who was lying. Unfortunately now he will just skew the results.

I thought seers were generally town though? Im probably wrong, I'm willing to admit that I don't know roles and how they generally work.

Well. Truthseer would be broken on a townie... There is no way Grant is Aang (Aang is good right).

Camoclone said:
Well. Truthseer would be broken on a townie... There is no way Grant is Aang (Aang is good right).

Yes, aang is very much good lol

Camoclone said:

I thought seers were generally town though? Im probably wrong, I'm willing to admit that I don't know roles and how they generally work.

That's what got me re-reading the truthseeing stuff. I think it might be Aiwei because it's Town VS Red Lotus VS Equalists - there's two different evil factions fighting for supremacy, so if one evil faction is trying to hunt the other evil faction then it's not too far-fetched.

Truth seer would be absolutely completely broken on town... I think I actually made a post earlier stating that "Grant was a truthseer" or something along those lines. It was a joke because of how absurd it is.

Upon further research the proper term is lie detector and it apparently exists. lol. That doesn't change anything. Grant is still the best lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back