Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 3 End/Day 4 Begin
The Game were still celebrating Zelda's unfortunate slip when the members looked around and noticed that things were looking a bit barren compared to at the start of the night. "We should do a head count," one of the characters said, concerned. "There's only 11 of us here," one of the characters replied urgently, "there were 14 of us at the start of the night!" After much frantic searching, the bodies of Athena and Chaos Jackal were discovered.
You are Pichu, and you are aligned with The Game. While normally seen as a ‘joke character’ throughout the community, your speed, mobility and small hurtbox can help you out. That, and you are by far the cutest character in the game.

Passive Ability: Baby Pokemon
You're a cute little newborn baby! However, your cuteness comes at the price of a bit of practicality, and you're not quite used to your inner power yet. Every time you use an active ability you will not only use it on your target but another random player. The number of random players hit by your abilities increases with each use. You may also only use one ability each cycle.

Active Ability: Thunder Jolt
Each day, you may PM me the name of a player. Your target will be able to use their abilities twice in the upcoming night. This attack will fail should your target have no abilities able to be used in the upcoming night, however you will not be notified of this. This ability is energy-based.

Active Ability: Spark
Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. Your target will be able to use their abilities twice in the upcoming day. This attack will fail should your target have no abilities able to be used in the upcoming day, however you will not be notified of this. This ability is energy-based.

Win Condition: All members of Master Hand's Minions are eliminated.
You are Ness, and you are aligned with The Game. In Melee you were nerfed massively, causing you to become a bottom-tier character. Your ability to camp can help you out in a pinch.

Active Ability: PSI Magnet
Once a night, you may PM me the names of up to 2 players. If any of your targets use any night actions, those night actions will target you instead. This ability is energy-based.

Win Condition: All members of Master Hand's Minions are eliminated.
Despite all the searching, Camoclone still couldn't be found.

Once things had settled a bit more, everyone heard a voice in their heads.
Good work on getting Yeowie. I can confirm Vom's ability.

I'll bring more information as I gather it

Day 4 will end on Sunday the 1st of November at 20:30 GMT

There are 12 players in this game so the majority to lynch is 7.

[6:16:17 PM] Celever: you should totally reply to the ww thread rn imo
[6:16:25 PM] Celever: it hasn’t been replied to today
[6:16:30 PM] Celever: and it’s slowly killing me inside
[6:17:12 PM] Celever: just break the ice or smth

._. lol anyways, 3 people died, one of them because of a Janitor, most probably. Now, let me check the thread again to catch up with the previous leads...

But TGK tagged Camo? So maybe he's not been killed yet.

Could be another possibility, yeah, but from other times I've seen a similar update, it's most probably a Janitor. He should still see the post to know he was killed, which could explain the tag.

Now, Yeowie attempted to clear PMJ and IE yesterday and he didn't had any investigative abilities as far as role names go. That means that either he knew this from his scum companions or it was a lame long shot at a weird strategy and PMJ and IE are his partners. Don't know how viable this lead is, though.

Could be another possibility, yeah, but from other times I've seen a similar update, it's most probably a Janitor. He should still see the post to know he was killed, which could explain the tag.
Maybe, but Athena and Chaos Jackal weren't tagged. It's entirely possible he was jailed.

Now, Yeowie attempted to clear PMJ and IE yesterday and he didn't had any investigative abilities as far as role names go. That means that either he knew this from his scum companions or it was a lame long shot at a weird strategy and PMJ and IE are his partners. Don't know how viable this lead is, though.
Maybe, but Athena and Chaos Jackal weren't tagged. It's entirely possible he was jailed.

While I wait for confirmation, one of my abilities allows me to see if a player is targeted by scum. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me who that person is or what ability they used on the target I chose to investigate. My guess is that Athena used her ability last night and I myself plus scum had been hit by her ability which means that the most likely case is that whomever had been randomly hit (or targeted whichever,) must have attacked twice last night. With this said, I targeted Camoclone and Reinforce to see if anyone had targeted them since I was struck twice.

With this said, there are two people who can be ruled out of attacking them. Ice Espeon and Vom. While I'm not defending them, I say this because my second ability redirects any abilities on to myself. So those two cannot be the ones who killed Athena and Chaos Jackal.

12 players left (assuming 6 scum that means 4 scum remaining)

Hosts definitely wrote 12 meaning Camo is not dead. Scum have been night killing the active players it would seem, so that's probs why Camo was Jailed (I'm assuming he was jailed, cos that is what it sounds like...

What's most annoying is that we don't know the extent of safe claims, since both Yeowie and Drac didn't reveal claims...

12 players left (assuming 6 scum that means 4 scum remaining)

Hosts definitely wrote 12 meaning Camo is not dead. Scum have been night killing the active players it would seem, so that's probs why Camo was Jailed (I'm assuming he was jailed, cos that is what it sounds like...

What's most annoying is that we don't know the extent of safe claims, since both Yeowie and Drac didn't reveal claims...

My question is would scum have jailing abilities? I know usually in WW/Mafia your jailer is usually town, but it could be different in a custom game.

Nah townie jailor for sure. Scum wouldn't protect Camo like that because there's always chance he will get lynched.

Assuming 4 scum remain we have. 1 in 3 chance of hitting scum. ##vote: Keeper of Night

Biggest scum reads now Keeper?

How confident are you that Ice Espeon was not the killer? @SilverSilent can you please reword your post.. I couldn't really follow what you were saying about ability targeting etc...

If scum could kill two people could Ice Climbers not be the culprit? Yeowie could have tried to clear two people as town by putting one scum and one town together (IE and PMJ)

ICe climbers could have killed two People

How confident are you that Ice Espeon was not the killer? @SilverSilent can you please reword your post.. I couldn't really follow what you were saying about ability targeting etc...

If scum could kill two people could Ice Climbers not be the culprit? Yeowie could have tried to clear two people as town by putting one scum and one town together (IE and PMJ)

ICe climbers could have killed two People

The way my ability works is that all abilities of that person I target are redirected all at me, meaning if Ice Espeon was to kill someone, it would of been me that would have been killed since I redirected his attack from someone else.

I also think it was a result of Athena's ability because I was affected by her ability which let me target two people (a total of four people) with both of my abilities.

Though Ice Climber's being able to double kill is also a potential as well.

well CJ had the same ability and he got must have got himself killed for the same thing...

Wait! Why would you and CJ have the same
Ability?

Seems fishy to me!!!

well CJ had the same ability and he got must have got himself killed for the same thing...

Wait! Why would you and CJ have the same
Ability?

Seems fishy to me!!!

I'm not sure how energy-based moves work but mine does have a drawback as well, but I would rather not post it on here because then it'd be easy to get around.

Also, it's not uncommon for town to share similar abilities. Also, I said earlier as well that I'm not defending Ice Espeon nor Vom, I'm merely stating that they couldn't be the ones who killed Athena and CJ.

Need something Squirtle?

This all was indeed a coincidence and I role copped SM because I had a gut feeling that he was hiding some ability. Evidently, I was wrong. I can confirm that I am (technically) a role cop: Ice Espeon is Ice Climbers (I love that 'ice' irony,) I copped PMJ, too (but I'm not telling the role unless I need to,) and I tried to cop SM but it was intercepted, I think. Or I was blocked. Or something like that. Anyhoo, I never received the results. And whoever killed SM probably has some role that makes them invisible. To c/p the night update (and yes, there was a typo hence the 'revised'):
And don't get me wrong, PMJ:

I copped you, alright. You are Jigglypuff. I've got your ability too. If you want to disprove this, let's see a claim.
I want to know how Yeowie gave role names when he could only get the name of abilities. Well, I guess some ability names may make it obvious, but he claimed cop and immediately gave us IE's role as evidence, which he never countered. PMJ may not have had time to respond, but I'd be willing to bet that he wasn't a part of whatever Yeowie was planning.
Which means either Yeowie was really good at guessing and got two roles right, or he gave us IE's role claiming cop to "prove" his claim, and hit an ability on PMJ that made it really obvious he was Jiggly (anything with singing would be a dead give away). This could mean IE is is scum partner and ICs was a safe-claim, as PMJ posted previously.

This would all be negated if there was a scum role cop that was simply feeding information to the others, and Yeowie used it in his attempt to seem more useful than he actually was. But I want to hear from both IE and PMJ on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back