Finished Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - Day 2 ends December 25th, at 23:59 GMT

Camoclone said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
By that logic Celever is scum because he is asking SG for full role claim
No not at all.

How so?
I'm not saying Celever is scum. In fact I think he's town, I'm just saying by his logic
Your posts are quite confusing

@@Camoclone
Here is xDoggerx claiming his flavor:
xDoggerx said:
Good point you have there, now, your big interest on my full role is kind of suspicious to me, just saying. Anyway bbninjas gave me a great idea, so, to make myself clear, I'm gonna leave this here:
You are a witch with 2 non-magical parents. Some might tell you you’re not worthy of magic powers, but you prove them wrong with your amazing capabilities when casting magic and with your knowledge.
Hope with this I get the votes against me (Bigfoot's, TT's, IE's, Celever's and your's... Wait, 5?) off.

By the way, bbninjas also took the words out of my... Keyboard? Why is is Shining Goodra so quiet? He's dying tonight cuz of the spell... He could reveal us who he is without any real danger, but he's not.

Here is my next post directed at Dogger:
##UNVOTE: xDoggerx

What are you talking about?

Camoclone said:
No not at all.

How so?
I'm not saying Celever is scum. In fact I think he's town, I'm just saying by his logic
I'm talking about by that logic. You were trying to compare 2 things that weren't comparable.

@@Camoclone
Here is xDoggerx claiming his flavor:
xDoggerx said:
Good point you have there, now, your big interest on my full role is kind of suspicious to me, just saying. Anyway bbninjas gave me a great idea, so, to make myself clear, I'm gonna leave this here:
Hope with this I get the votes against me (Bigfoot's, TT's, IE's, Celever's and your's... Wait, 5?) off.

By the way, bbninjas also took the words out of my... Keyboard? Why is is Shining Goodra so quiet? He's dying tonight cuz of the spell... He could reveal us who he is without any real danger, but he's not.

Here is my next post directed at Dogger:

What are you talking about?
My bad... I mis ordered something.

##UNVOTE: ALEXANDERTHEAWESOME
##VOTE: CELEVER

##VOTE: Celever

Teal said:

I'm starting to trust Dogger a little bit more, and want to see if Celever's telling the truth about the mason stuff. If Celever flips town, Dogger can supposedly resurrect Celever.

Current Vote Count:

• Teal: 1
  • Keeper of Night: 0 (Camoclone, Teal, Celever, Squirtle Squad, grantm1999, xDoggerx)
  • Shining Goodra: 0 (Squirtle Squad)
  • Lenny: 2 (grantm1999)
  • Machamp The Champion: 1 (Teal, TheGuy, bbninjas, Keeper of Night, One Approved)
  • xDoggerx: 3 (Celever, bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Ice Espeon, Teal, Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, TwistedTurtwig)
  • grantm1999: 3 (Teal, TheGuy, Lenny, Reinforce)
  • Celever: 0 (bbninjas, Camoclone, Camoclone, BigfootAUS)
  • AlexanderTheAwesome: 2 (Machamp The Champion, Teal Squirtle Squad, Camoclone)
  • rev3rsor: 1 (Teal)

Notes:
  • 15 votes to end the day before time, with a Lynch.
  • Current lynch candidate(s): grantm1999 & xDoggerx.
  • ~28 hours remain before Day ends.

BigfootAUS said:
Teal said:

I'm starting to trust Dogger a little bit more, and want to see if Celever's telling the truth about the mason stuff. If Celever flips town, Dogger can supposedly resurrect Celever.

bbninjas confirmed the mason chat...

How many people do you want to claim? -_-

My role isn't just being a part of the mason chat you know...

bbninjas said:
And now AtA is tunneling Dogger for a claim. Gathering information for the scum?
Your response to tunneling AtA?

bbninjas said:
It does. How could you not have noticed yet?
Hey ninjas I have a question for you,
By your logic doesn't this make him scum? He did forget that his vote was double.
Err, no. I had much more evidence against you.

Wailord_2 said:
Right now, most suspicious in my opinion are AtA and grant. AtA's responses to bbninjas were okay, but his want for a full role claim from Dogger still kind of bothers me. I understand that you want more information, but I think it's good that Dogger hasn't claimed fully yet, because of what kind of role he might have as Hermione. We know he has something with time travel, and something with Buckbeak too? This might be all he has, but who knows? A full claim would just put too much information for the scum to see. Especially since this was after most of us had come to a consensus that we believe his claim.
-snip-
Definitely not. Celever is asking for a claim from someone is confirmed to die, while you, for an example, are asking a claim for a possible PR who is definitely NOT confirmed to die. A huge difference.

Celever said:
BigfootAUS said:

I shall confirm there is a mason chat that Celever and I are part of, with a few other people. Of cause, that by no means clears either of us, but Celever is certainly telling the truth about the chat.

@Luispipe
Do you mean Bigfoot instead of Celever in the vote count on Celever?[/quote]

Celever said:
BigfootAUS said:

It doesn't matter if another player has confirmed the chat's existence - it's not confirmed-as-town, it's just confirmed to exist.
Here are all the posts I can find regarding the quicktopic:
Celever said:
I'm going to shoot down the suspicion right now. bbninjas and I are part of a mason chat with a couple other people, and from what Luis said there is the possibility of a wolf in the chat. bbninjas thought I scumslipped, but he posted the slip in the chat and he actually just forgot about something. I pointed it out to him so we should be fine now...

I know that this is claiming prematurely, but I didn't want a wagon to start up because bbninjas has a lead "from a role" since that sounds like he's an inspector or something. He isn't, afaik.

Also, the Daily Prophet doesn't really have any connection to a Death Eater from my fairly small research, so I'm willing to say it's a town paper. The editor-in-chief is certainly not a Death Eater, anyway.

I haven't been posting a lot because I don't have access to a computer. I'm doing everything on my iPad, and while I'm getting on fine with it, it means I can't really research leads. Nothing is standing out to me as a good wagon (which I mentioned earlier) so I just decided not to talk about it until I got to a computer and could look at things properly.

Also if you think I've actually been posting in a scummy way, please quote my scummy posts for me. I can't defend myself if there isn't a proper case!

Celever said:
BigfootAUS said:
What's the name of your chat or the Affiliation in your role that gives you the chat?
Like how Drac was affiliated with the Independent Revolution, and I got his tidbit as "A Revolutionary Wrote" - if I get anything from your quicktopic, I can help clear suspicions or find the possible wolf.

It's nothing like a new faction, but I'm also not sure if I should say what it is... IDK, I'll talk about it in thr chat.

On another note, can you get leaks from every QT in the game? You made it sound like it was just the revolutionary chat before...

Celever said:
BigfootAUS said:
What's the name of your chat or the Affiliation in your role that gives you the chat?
Like how Drac was affiliated with the Independent Revolution, and I got his tidbit as "A Revolutionary Wrote" - if I get anything from your quicktopic, I can help clear suspicions or find the possible wolf.

Our label should be something like "A Ministry Worker Wrote".

Anyway, since it seems like no one has any solid leads or reads atm, let me propose a different topic of discussion:
When exactly do you think this game is set? It'll be really quite handy when looking at flavour to know the time frame this is set in...

I have seen from the flavour of someone in the chat that this is definitely after Goblet of Fire, but that's the extent of my knowledge on the timing. Does anyone else have any tips on when this might be set?

Celever said:
Camoclone said:
That information would insanely helpful to a wolf.

After thinking about it I guess it would. I'm not a wolf so I didn't think it would really matter much since it seems trivial, but I realised that it's important to them for the same reason it's important to me. I wanted to see if Bigfoot would get leaks from the mason chat I'm a part of, because it's obviously useful information to know if you're part of a QT. I just realised that wolves are also part of a QT...

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:
It may be worth mentioning that part of my lead involves Celever being part of the Daily Prophet.
Happened to me in another WW game once (two, actually, I think). Wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.

Celever said:
Also, the Daily Prophet doesn't really have any connection to a Death Eater from my fairly small research, so I'm willing to say it's a town paper. The editor-in-chief is certainly not a Death Eater, anyway.

In the final book, the Minister of Magic is killed and then replaced by a Death Eater, thus giving Voldemort complete control over the entire ministry.
The original ministry was known (or at least suspected) for influencing the Daily Prophet, as it was a highly influential paper, and they wanted the public to know (/think) everything in the ministry was fine. When the Death Eaters took over the ministry, it is known that they took over the Daily Prophet as well. They stopped reporting deaths that they were responsible for, and bogus news srticles (such as muggle-borns stealing wands from true wizards).
It became an unreliable source of information, and many resistance members turned to other sources, such as the Potterwatch or The Quibbler.

In short, I'm not trusting anything the Daily Prophet says. Not yet. It is too easy to assume that their messages are being at least partially controlled by Death Eaters.

• You and bb are in a quicktopic together.
  • The quicktopic is Ministry-flavoured.
  • Death Eaters (scum) control the Ministry during the Wizarding War in the series.
  • There is supposedly a non-town player in the quicktopic.
  • If the only alignments in that quicktopic are town and scum, I can't read the quicktopic myself.
  • xDoggerx supposedly has a resurrection ability

How much information regarding those points would we gain from your lynch? What would you lose if Dogger resurrects you? What would we gain if Dogger is completely lying and doesn't resurrect you?
Dogger had suspicions on people earlier in D2 - if he's not town and doesn't resurrect you, what does that mean about those suspicions?

My vote on Celever isn't about Celever being non-town (though that's a possibility, according to his own information about his quicktopic), it's about all the information we can get from the lynch. We need information to progress through this game.

What info will you gain from the lynch? It seems like a waste of Dogger's ability...

You know that it exists and you know the theme of the chat. Do you want me to c/p the flavour paragraph for you? If I do that, it really will be a waste of a lynch...

We can get more info using Dogger's role by lynching a plethora of other players in the game.

I don't think that's a good reason to vote Celever...

Celever said:
What info will you gain from the lynch? It seems like a waste of Dogger's ability...

You know that it exists and you know the theme of the chat. Do you want me to c/p the flavour paragraph for you? If I do that, it really will be a waste of a lynch...

We can get more info using Dogger's role by lynching a plethora of other players in the game.

Flavour paragraph, please.

Bigfoot... you aren't very Cleverer, are you?

Wait, IE or TT votes count as 2... I was thinking that TT votes counted as 0 but IE votes counting as 3 doesn't seems right to me.

Sorry, I know I already played other Mafia-themed games, but I don't really understand how does the vote count works here.
Anybody care to explain?

bbninjas said:
-snip-
Definitely not. Celever is asking for a claim from someone is confirmed to die, while you, for an example, are asking a claim for a possible PR who is definitely NOT confirmed to die. A huge difference.
What bbninjas said was right. The suspicious behavior, in my opinion, wasn't that you asked for a role claim, but that you asked for a role claim of someone who is potentially very powerful.
Also, I noticed recently that AtA has been doing a lot of "Well, by that logic, this would also be true" Sometimes it works, but most of the time its just blowing things out of proportion and looking at things out of context in order to make your argument sound better.

I'm starting to wonder if bigfoot has a -1 vote count.

Luispipe8 said:
Current Vote Count:

• Teal: 1
  • Keeper of Night: 0 (Camoclone, Teal, Celever, Squirtle Squad, grantm1999, xDoggerx)
  • Shining Goodra: 0 (Squirtle Squad)
  • Lenny: 2 (grantm1999)
  • Machamp The Champion: 1 (Teal, TheGuy, bbninjas, Keeper of Night, One Approved)
  • xDoggerx: 3 (Celever, bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Ice Espeon, Teal, Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, TwistedTurtwig)
  • grantm1999: 3 (Teal, TheGuy, Lenny, Reinforce)
  • Celever: 0 (bbninjas, Camoclone, Camoclone, BigfootAUS)
  • AlexanderTheAwesome: 2 (Machamp The Champion, Teal Squirtle Squad, Camoclone)
  • rev3rsor: 1 (Teal)

Notes:
  • 15 votes to end the day before time, with a Lynch.
  • Current lynch candidate(s): grantm1999 & xDoggerx.
  • ~28 hours remain before Day ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back