Finished Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War

One Approved said:

I think you can be sure you've done something when Sean doesn't sign-up with just "in". :p
And 30 players is like a limit. We have a draft for 33 roles nonetheless, but a game bigger than 30 players would be even harder to manage. Good thing is that I chose that due date to coincide with my last university test, so I'll have full availability for the game, even if it takes 3 months. :D

You might want to make a rule saying that deleting posts is either within the rules or against the rules (unless I missed it)

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
You might want to make a rule saying that deleting posts is either within the rules or against the rules (unless I missed it)

You can't delete posts in Forum Games anymore. That's why I didn't include it.

Luispipe8 said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:

You can't delete posts in Forum Games anymore. That's why I didn't include it.

Ohhhh I forgot Drohn changed it

Im excited.. Since Harry Potter final novel was the first novel actual novel i have read and since then i like reading novels

I-i-in! Can't wait to be the one of the top speakers... I hope... Please... Don't kill me... Or put a spell on me...

I'm gonna say this beforehand. As you probably noticed if you read A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus, I'm really busy with university. So I can't be as active as I would like to be.

Teal said:
I'm gonna say this beforehand. As you probably noticed if you read A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus, I'm really busy with university. So I can't be as active as I would like to be.

Understandable, I'm exactly the same way right now, which is why sign-ups end until December. :p Although, if you prefer, I can leave you as a Sub in case we reach more than 30 spots (tough, but it's a possibility).

Teal said:
Luispipe8 said:
lol, prey to Random.org then. :p
I seriously hope that Scorched has triple-proofread the roles. lol
There were some mistakes in the OP flavour too.

Phew, another 30 player game, huh? I don't regret 30 players in SfA at all, but I doubt I will host such a big game again. xD

I'll qradruple-proofread them! :p
But yes, I'm gonna try my best to not be a lazy baka and actually help host this game--

Sure, there's still room for 5 more players + subs, after you 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back