Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJ said:
Ice Espeon. He stole a role from the graveyard. A role that was mod-confirmed as town. We went over this the last day I was alive.

But his ditto role doesnt copy alighment.. Thats the reason people voted him

PMJ said:
Good job by Drac. I underestimated him. Also Teal you are kind of a bastard.

I guess from here own. I need to change my game.. Since people may start to target ne based on this game now on

For one, the whole swords thing. I'm of the opinion that hosts should help as much as they should without favoring one side over the other. Given the game's flavor, being intentionally evasive with the alignments of a group that should logically be all town is, in my opinion, unnecessary.

I suppose one could argue that there's no law that the host has to disclose the alignments of a neighbor group, but with this particular game's flavor, and especially the wording of the swords' role PMs, it would not have harmed anything to confirm them as town.

I should not have been surprised to see that Keeper lost his abilities when he was modkilled; however, you still included the abilities in Keeper's death flip before you passed them on. I and everyone else was of the mind that Keeper was still running the show. If I understand correctly, the scum had to vote to see who would get those abilities, yes? If that is the case, why did Keeper have them in his death flip, and why didn't Camoclone or Chaos Jackal when they died? If I had known that Camoclone was leading the scum team for a time, I may have done things a bit differently. Probably not, but the possibility is still there.

I hope this game teaches people not to rely on flavor so much, and to not take claims at face value, even ones that sound scummy.

I kept the group neighbours to keep it from being overpowered. If one player of the three died, it would confirm two players as town which is problematic in my opinion. This way it doesn't confirm anyone. It also makes the dynamic more interesting. The roles were about talking with two others, not about being able to be publically confirmed. It never said there is a wolf in the group (that would be bastard).

Oh, and Drohn's Secret Ability was:
Secret Ability: Take the Lead
Once six town-aligned players have died, your role will be revealed in the quicktopic.

And Keldeo's:
Secret Ability: Secret Sword
If you PM me the player name of Cobalion, Terrakion or Virizion you will join the Council of the Swordsmen instead.

Chaos Jackal instead of Keeper performing the kills (or talking in the QT) should be trivial. I can't think of a single reason why it matters to the public. It got quite messy when the modkills happened, I had to decide how to handle it and announcing the resolution to the public felt unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back