Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teal said:
GM DracLord said:
I was lucky that CJ were around to guide me. Every update I was hunted by the fact we could lose any moment.. I was afraid claiming late game would shut me down since i totally forgot i have OA's role with me.
You only noticed it once PMJ mentioned it, didn't you?

actually no.. I only notice a couple of hours before claiming to be Delphox

Celever said:
This game was still very enjoyable though, and it was a good set up. I personally think that both Delibird and Munna was a little bit too powerful (or more powerful than I would have in any of my games) but it played out well in the end.
Munna is less powerful than a usual cop in many ways:
- can not determine target
- does not find wolves (!!!)
- does not get player names, only species, so he needs claims to use the info
- suspicious flavour :p
- (can't be revived to tell his results if he dies before sharing)

Cop is OP and I discourage everyone from using it.

Delibird's list was a very interesting discussion creator I used, and it's not OP. Sure, there is a wolf on the list, but it's dangerous to focus too much on the subjects on the list, and being able to eventually find one of 7 wolves from it is not OP.

Thanks for the praise to everyone. n_n

I meant that in the same game it really boosts the overall power of the town, as both roles in conjunction has the possibility of cleaning 10 or 11 townies. It didn't play out that powerfully because Eron rolled kinda badly (like getting Slowking one night) and AtA's players were all at least fairly active (besides Crimson) but I'm just saying the potential is there for it to be a little too powerful. The town ended up balanced though :x

Delibird doesn't clear anyone, there could have been only wolves on the list if luck had it so.

There is (almost) no way for Munna to clear like 11 townies. For that Munna has to live and shut up for 11 nights, and then those 11 players he got have to be still alive, and they would have to claim. If Munna dies before sharing results, that's it because he can't be revived, so he must know when it's time to share.

Delibird may not clear anyone, but statistics say it's highly unlikely that there are more than two wolves there. And at the point where it was used, with more than half the wolves dead, it was more or less a soft clear for those who were alive after I was lynched... which is why I picked them off one by one.

Chaos Jackal said:
Delibird may not clear anyone, but statistics say it's highly unlikely that there are more than two wolves there. And at the point where it was used, with more than half the wolves dead, it was more or less a soft clear for those who were alive after I was lynched... which is why I picked them off one by one.
You can't use statistics like that. That's the same as picking a random player from the player list and saying "statistically this player is town, so they are soft-cleared". Think about it.

Aww, so close!
This was an awesome game Teal, and as my first proper Werewolf game I had a lot of fun! ^_^

Read the rest of the post. And tell me, if you were in my shoes, you would leave the other people in the list alive? You would have lost.

Chaos Jackal said:
Read the rest of the post. And tell me, if you were in my shoes, you would leave the other people in the list alive? You would have lost.
No, but that doesn't have to do with the list. lol

Aww man, so close! That wasn't what I was expecting at all. Well, GG everyone. It's hard to say the wolves didn't deserve that one. With so many deaths early on, it's not easy for 2 wolves to last that long. Well played by everyone (except those butts who almost got me lynched Day 6).

I liked the roles.

You guys lynched a confirmed townie. What's wrong with you, people who were alive after I died?

This doubles as a postgame/roleanalysis for this game:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-a-guide-to-balancing-werewolf-games

...oh ok then. I don't know who I really expected to be scum but drac was one of my last targets.

Still, a very good game! Thanks to Teal for hosting :)

After reading everything, I have to say that Teal did an awesome job! Did I never vote for Jeremy? The time zones actually worked really well - if I was in America I would've voted...

Also, is MQ Dread and Draclord the same guy?

bbninjas said:
After reading everything, I have to say that Teal did an awesome job! Did I never vote for Jeremy? The time zones actually worked really well - if I was in America I would've voted...

Also, is MQ Dread and Draclord the same guy?

Yup, MQ Dread is the username I registered using my PC.. whenever I'm using other devices, I usualy type Draclord.. Since I tend to forgot the password to the account

Ice Espeon. He stole a role from the graveyard. A role that was mod-confirmed as town. We went over this the last day I was alive.

Good job by Drac. I underestimated him. Also Teal you are kind of a bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back