Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 5: ends Wednesday 22nd]

What is this list CJ is on that I keep hearing about? I think I disappeared when it was posted and because of that I'm failing to understand the allegations against CJ besides the weird role. The grammar is weird and a bit imperfect, but it's still valid English that Teal could have written. Obviously it's still a claim, so I'm not quick to believe it, but I have to admit it doesn't have any big mistakes entirely ruining its credibility.

Meaty said:
What is this list CJ is on that I keep hearing about? I think I disappeared when it was posted and because of that I'm failing to understand the allegations against CJ besides the weird role. The grammar is weird and a bit imperfect, but it's still valid English that Teal could have written. Obviously it's still a claim, so I'm not quick to believe it, but I have to admit it doesn't have any big mistakes entirely ruining its credibility.

ATA has a role which gives him the name of 6 players, and 1 of them is a wolf. Those players were Celever, CrimsonFlame, Lenny, Blui, rev3rsor, and Chaos Jackal. Eron also says he knows that ATA is town, so he's most likely good.

You're right that the claim isn't 100% unbelievable, but I trust everyone else on ATA's list more than him. He bandwagoned yesterday onto Blui, and most of his posts seem to be active lurking.

Crimson, if you're feeling bad about your activity (which I don't think is too bad btw, and much better than other players like alex or, actually, Eron) you could always sub out. Teal does have a sub ready, after all.

##Unvote: Meaty
##Vote: bbninjas

Didn't want to let you off without a vote today :p

##Unvote: bbninjas
##Vote: Chaos Jackal

Celever said:
Crimson, if you're feeling bad about your activity (which I don't think is too bad btw, and much better than other players like alex or, actually, Eron) you could always sub out. Teal does have a sub ready, after all.

Evil. >_<

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

Evil. >_<

Since celever unvoted you should i vote for you so that you dont feel left out?

GM DracLord said:
bbninjas said:
Evil. >_<

Since celever unvoted you should i vote for you so that you dont feel left out?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- *thud*

Machamp The Champion said:
Ice Espeon said:
Strange =/= suspicious. I brought it up because I had just read through and caught up, and Bigfoot's posts were still fresh in my mind. I didn't mention a Bigfoot lynch as I'm not sure either way on him, whereas I'm more sure about CF or CJ.

(sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I didn't say you were suspicious (and I don't think Bigfoot did either). Just that your post was weird.

I know you didn't - I was referring to my post, where I said strange, not suspicious .-.

Ice Espeon said:
Bigfoot still hasn't posted his role PM despite having at least 6 people ask for it. It's strange that he would also suddenly go quiet after being active for most of the day (last post was about 2 days ago). His evasion of questions and reluctance to give his role PM when he basically gave it anyway is strange; could he have some kind of thing in his role that doesn't allow him to claim?

##Vote: Chaos Jackal

Because the role PM is weird and the list and everything.

bigfootaus said:
CrimsonFlame said:
But if I'm leaving, I'm leaving by casting full suspicion over BF and CJ.

Are you, by any chance, the morning paper reporter? Slim chance I know, but that lines makes me think of it a bit.

No, I'm not the morning reporter. My role claim was not hiding anything, it is my full role.

A reminder that the day will end in about 7 hours or so.

Also, there will be modkill/replacements of inactive people at the end of the day unless they activate. The following players are currently in danger of a modkill/replacement (posts made today / required posts):
alex (0/4)
Reinforce (3/4)

Oh, man, now the seeming finality of my previous post is ruined >_<

A little surprised that Chaos Jackal claimed after my previous post, but well, I guess it's just the timing. So... What I'm concerned of in his claim:

1) what you might say the "tone" of the description of CJ's claim. It goes from being all happy and calm which is befitting a Swablu to suddenly being aggressive with "wanting them out of the place". This is something more instinctive than actual solid proof though, it's just one of those feelings.

2) Ability: Charming Voice
You will be notified if scum targets you.

That's from CJ's claim. What I find strange about it is... the use of the word "scum" to refer to the, well, actual scum in this game. It's not wrong, per se. It's just that, you see... after checking the other roles that's been revealed so far, putting CJ's claim next to grant's role shows a noticeable difference: grant's role explicitly refers to the scum faction as "Anti Arceus-aligned players" and never "scum", like so:

Ability: Expelled from Paradise
Unlike the other Anti-Arceus-aligned players you don’t know who your teammates are, and you don’t have access to the Anti-Arceus team-quicktopic either. They don’t know who you are either, but they know your whole role PM, so…!

Ability: Searching for my…
Use: once every night
You may PM me a list of 5 players. You will be told who on that list has the same alignment as you. Once you have found all Anti-Arceus-aligned players, you will get access to the team-quicktopic.

If there were to be a uniform format, then CJ's claim/role should have stated: "You will be notified if an Anti-Arceus aligned player targets you."

Assuming, of course, that this isn't one of those inconsistencies that Teal has spoken about.

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Vote Count:
CrimsonFlame (bigfootaus, Chaos Jackal, Luispipe8)
Chaos Jackal (PMJ, Celever, bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce, Mr. Muffin, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Ice Espeon)
bigfootaus (AlexanderTheAwesome, PMJ, CrimsonFlame)
Meaty (Celever)
bbninjas (Celever)

10 vote count required for a lynch.

##Unvote bigfootaus
##Vote Chaos Jackal

Uhm...
Luispipe8 said:
Haha, lol, thanks. :p

##UNVOTE: CrimsonFlame

Anyways...

##VOTE: Chaos Jackal

Just a vote to go.

Oh wow Reinforce, I'm letting it slip apparently! :s How didn't I notice that?

Using "scum" in a role PM is very unprofessional, so I highly doubt that a host like Teal would have done it.

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Vote Count:
Chaos Jackal (PMJ, Celever, bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce, Mr. Muffin, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Ice Espeon, CrimsonFlame)
Meaty (Celever)
bbninjas (Celever)

Celever said:
Oh wow Reinforce, I'm letting it slip apparently! :s How didn't I notice that?

Using "scum" in a role PM is very unprofessional, so I highly doubt that a host like Teal would have done it.
Although... TheGuy did used the word "scum" in my Role PM in RoT, so that's something to consider... I still think CJ is the better choice, though.

Teal said:
Vote Count:
Chaos Jackal (PMJ, Celever, bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce, Mr. Muffin, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Ice Espeon, CrimsonFlame)
Meaty (Celever)
bbninjas (Celever)

Wait, WTH? I can't unvote, or something? CJ is going down anyways when the day ends, but still... wow.

GAME FREEZE.
Time's up.

Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 5 UPDATE]

Vote Count:
Meaty (Celever)
bbninjas (Celever)

Weighted Vote Count:
CrimsonFlame (bigfootaus, Chaos Jackal, Luispipe8) (3)
Chaos Jackal (bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce, Mr. Muffin, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Ice Espeon, CrimsonFlame) (8)
bigfootaus (PMJ) (1)

☀5 Update
Pathos the Swablu sat on Diva's shoulder. He whispered:
"I know CrimsonFlame... he is a really bad guy... vote for him..."
"Pathos, you are so smart!"
"Of course, I have met many people during this job (like an annoying diva who does everything I say). So I can read people."
"Just as expected from you~"
"Heh, thanks."
"... I love you Pathos."
"I lo... wait... whaaaaaaaaaat?!"
"Pathos... I have been too afraid to say it, but it looks like this is last chance. I have been dreaming of retiring and leading a happy life with you... how foolish of me, huh?"
Pikachu was tearing up with a bitter smile.
The other Pokémon were pointing at the Swablu.
"D-diva... This can't be happening...!"
Swablu [Chaos Jackal]
Alignment: Anti-Arceus
You are Pathos the Swablu, manager of Stage Town’s favourite celebrity, Pikachu! Just like her, you like to talk a lot, too.

Seeing the luxurious life that Pikachu and other celebrities have been living has made you so jealous that when you heard of the “Cult of Arceus” that wants to create a new Paradise, you decided to join them to get a taste of luxury, too!

Ability: Tweet
Use: once every night
You may PM me a player name and a message of maximal 140 characters. I will PM that player in the following format (it is not in quotes):
Hey, listen!
<message>

Ability: PR Management
Use: once every night, including night 0
You must PM me a headline and an article. These will be published in the upcoming public night update.

Unhidden Ability: Malicious Management
If the player of Pikachu publically reveals their role through their ability, you will gain control of their vote for the rest of the game and this ability becomes unhidden:
Once during the day you may choose to PM me the name of a player. Pikachu’s player’s vote will be placed on that player regardless of what they vote (your choice comes up in the vote count).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 5 has begun. It will end on Saturday the 25th 10 PM GMT or when all available actions have been sent in.
Please name your night action PM "N5 <ABILITY NAME>" or something similar.
If you can use a night action but don't want to, please send me "no action".

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 5: ends Saturday 25th]

Alex has been removed from the game.
His role will be modkilled unless I find a substitute until the end of the night. (The only sub dmaster hasn't logged in for a long time.)

PM me if you are interested in subbing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back