Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 5: ends Wednesday 22nd]

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
bbninjas said:
Do you guys have anybody better to lynch?

As much as I think CJ should be lynched, that reasoning really shouldn't be used past D1

What?

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Vote Count:
CrimsonFlame (bigfootaus, Chaos Jackal, Luispipe8)
Chaos Jackal (PMJ, Celever, bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce)
bigfootaus (AlexanderTheAwesome, PMJ, CrimsonFlame)
Meaty (Celever)

10 vote count required for a lynch.

RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Teal said:
Vote Count:
CrimsonFlame (bigfootaus, Chaos Jackal, Luispipe8)
Chaos Jackal (PMJ, Celever, bbninjas, Machamp The Champion, Reinforce)
bigfootaus (AlexanderTheAwesome, PMJ, CrimsonFlame)
Meaty (Celever)

10 vote count required for a lynch.

Yes_Baby.jpg

Haha, lol, thanks. :p

##UNVOTE: CrimsonFlame

I guess it is the best to to take a shot in the dark.

##VOTE: Chaos Jackal

That would be the first time I haven't been voted for in this game... :D

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
bbninjas said:
That would be the first time I haven't been voted for in this game... :D

You always point this out. It.irritates.me. -_-

Mwahahaha!! :D

Ice Espeon said:
Bigfoot still hasn't posted his role PM despite having at least 6 people ask for it. It's strange that he would also suddenly go quiet after being active for most of the day (last post was about 2 days ago). His evasion of questions and reluctance to give his role PM when he basically gave it anyway is strange; could he have some kind of thing in his role that doesn't allow him to claim?

I would be happy with either a CF or CJ lynch, as both are on the list that AtA recieved.

Last count was 5, then everyone eased off. Also, I figured out that a chunk of suspicion against me was coming from the fact that I was posting while being on the defensive - nothing I did or could do would help me, except to just wait for everyone to ease off.
I only have one ability, nothing prevents me from claiming.

You've just brought up me in a discussion again to bring suspicion back to me.... and then decided you'd be happy with a CF or CJ lynch instead. Were you just thinking about me out loud or something? I'm confused.

Why is everyone going for CJ over CF?

bigfootaus said:
Ice Espeon said:
Bigfoot still hasn't posted his role PM despite having at least 6 people ask for it. It's strange that he would also suddenly go quiet after being active for most of the day (last post was about 2 days ago). His evasion of questions and reluctance to give his role PM when he basically gave it anyway is strange; could he have some kind of thing in his role that doesn't allow him to claim?

I would be happy with either a CF or CJ lynch, as both are on the list that AtA recieved.

Last count was 5, then everyone eased off. Also, I figured out that a chunk of suspicion against me was coming from the fact that I was posting while being on the defensive - nothing I did or could do would help me, except to just wait for everyone to ease off.

You've just brought up me in a discussion again to bring suspicion back to me.... and then decided you'd be happy with a CF or CJ lynch instead. Were you just thinking about me out loud or something? I'm confused.

Just general scummyness I do believe

-sees modkill warning-
UH UH UH... EVIDENCE... THEORIES... ACCUSATIONS... SPAM!

Alright, so here's what I've noticed:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the "big three" suspect wise are CJ, BF, and myself. Take a look at the vote count. Both of the other two suspects are piling onto me. I just thought I'd point out that small detail.

I'm keeping my vote on BF. More theories to come once I'm fully caught up.

Chaos Jackal said:
Reinforce said:
From my suspect ranking of the people on the list yesterday, Chaos Jackal hasn't done much to throw suspicion off him, hasn't defended himself much nor given out information about himself.

The only thing there is out there against me is the list... I can't say much to my defense when this is the case.
Since I believe someone (Celever or bbninjas?) has asked for a claim, and now people seem to be on me, I guess I don't have much of a choice...

Swablu
Alignment: Town
You are Pathos the Swablu, a local singer. You may not be famous and well-known, but it doesn't bother you. All you want to do is sing to those who want to listen. This Anti-Arceus cult, however, are causing trouble and messing your life up. You want them out of the place.

Ability: Charming Voice
You will be notified if scum targets you.

Ability: Fluff
Use: twice per game at night
You may PM me to activate this ability. Any abilities that target you will fail for this night.

This role doesn't really clear CJ all that much. It could easily be faked. The role doesn't really tie into the singing aspect of the character, either. It could've been capitalized on a lot more. The grammar thing, however, I think is an error either the wolves, or Teal could've made.

bigfootaus said:
Ice Espeon said:

If nothing's preventing you from claiming, why aren't you?

It's usually a good thing to bring up suspicious people every now and then. It keeps people thinking about them, and prevents them from falling too far under the radar, like you were trying to do. It was somewhat strange that IE mentioned you being suspicious, then wanted either a CJ or CF lynch.

I'm voting CJ because I find his posts scummier than CF's, and CF clearing Celever with his ability is not something I think scum would do.

Strange =/= suspicious. I brought it up because I had just read through and caught up, and Bigfoot's posts were still fresh in my mind. I didn't mention a Bigfoot lynch as I'm not sure either way on him, whereas I'm more sure about CF or CJ.

(sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Ice Espeon said:
Strange =/= suspicious. I brought it up because I had just read through and caught up, and Bigfoot's posts were still fresh in my mind. I didn't mention a Bigfoot lynch as I'm not sure either way on him, whereas I'm more sure about CF or CJ.

(sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I didn't say you were suspicious (and I don't think Bigfoot did either). Just that your post was weird.

I'm gonna be honest here. My inactivity is going to remain the same or worsen because of school. Senior year is rough, and it's not gonna be any easier anytime soon. At this point, it might actually be beneficial if I were to be lynched in the next day or two. I'll be taken off the list of potencial scum, and so will Celever, once my role card flips. I want to keep playing as long as I can, I do, but I can see why the town thinks I won't be too great of a loss even if I turn up town.

I know I'm not really in that much danger if a lynch, yet, but I'm just throwing something out there to think about.

But if I'm leaving, I'm leaving by casting full suspicion over BF and CJ.
And TT. Because it's all a conspiracy, and the old man is always the culprit.

@@Pressure: Chaos Jackal (because I feel like it)
What do you think of Bigfoot AUS?

CrimsonFlame said:
I'm gonna be honest here. My inactivity is going to remain the same or worsen because of school. Senior year is rough, and it's not gonna be any easier anytime soon. At this point, it might actually be beneficial if I were to be lynched in the next day or two. I'll be taken off the list of potencial scum, and so will Celever, once my role card flips. I want to keep playing as long as I can, I do, but I can see why the town thinks I won't be too great of a loss even if I turn up town.

I know I'm not really in that much danger if a lynch, yet, but I'm just throwing something out there to think about.

And TT. Because it's all a conspiracy, and the old man is always the culprit.

If you're inactive, you'll die at the end of a day phase pretty soon, so lynching you isn't really necessary. And if you're posting more than 4 times a day, you're probably helping the town enough to worth having you around.

CrimsonFlame said:

Are you, by any chance, the morning paper reporter? Slim chance I know, but that lines makes me think of it a bit.

I still havent fully catch up.. Quite busy. My trial exam is coming soon. So i would be here on minimum for this 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back