Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 5: ends Wednesday 22nd]

rev3rsor said:
Does anyone have any thoughts on CF being roleblocked? As in, do you think that could be possible or not?
I'm not trying to impose my opinion, just trying to see what you think of it.

It's possible, but unlikely. It's always good to keep that in the back of our heads, but I think it's safe to assume he wasn't at this point.

rev3rsor said:
Celever's unconfirmed; I'm leaning towards slightly scummy since I'm not sure whether to believe his claim of being impatient/aggressive.
CF has a decently believable role, so leaning towards town.

If you believe CF, why do you think Celever is scummy? CF is claiming that he cleared Celever.

Celever said:
rev, this is urgent. How did Teal spell your name in your Role PM?

1) I honestly wouldn't put it past Teal to accidentally misspell rev's name. I think that's a silly thing to lynch ATA over.
2) Eron said he used an ability that told him ATA is town.

bbninjas said:
Wailord_2 said:
I have a double vote count for the remainder of the game.

Then we could kill CJ.

Killing CJ is not worth it just to give Wailord an extra vote, even though I think we should lynch CJ anyway.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Wailord_2 said:
Kirlia. The flavour of the role is that I'm a teenage girl who forms a crush on someone, and then if I vote, I have to have vote the same person they did.
Very inclined to say you are town based on that Pokemon and role. Just seems.... towny....

I think the flavor could be either faction. They could be some weird goth girl who wants to see the world die or something (and he's lying about having the crush ability). Kinda dark, but I'd believe it. :p However, the ability is very town-like, so I'll believe him for now.

Anyway, we should get more votes on CJ. He's my biggest suspect right now.

@Celever My role PM does not contain my username.
@MTC CF is only claiming that Celever is town because the ability didn't kill him (this is what I've gathered; correct me if I'm wrong). If the ability was blocked, then Celever is not cleared.

Machamp The Champion said:
What are the results of your first ability throughout the game? You might want to reveal your second ability, too, because we will likely lynch you soon.

Like I said, I can only use it every other night, which I took to be every odd numbered night. I still think this is the case but I'll have to ask Teal about it to make sure. I used it on Camo night 1 like I said before, and Night 3 happened when I totally left the game for a while so I didn't use it then. I'll reveal my full role on day 6, and there's a reason for that.

And Celever, I know I was on Drohn's suspect list but do you have an actual reason to vote for me besides that and diverting attention?

Meaty said:
And Celever, I know I was on Drohn's suspect list but do you have an actual reason to vote for me besides that and diverting attention?

Nope. But we lynched SF and Camo for that reason, and they were scum! :p

Why does it have to be a game where someone has a crush on me? Am I so evil irl that it's not possible there?

I still believe CF is the best lynch right now... if he flips town, it clears Celever, meaning only rev3rsor remains (and me, but I know for sure that I am not scum).

As I have suggested, CF flipping town doesn't 100% clear Celever: it's likely, but if both CJ and I are town (this goes both ways; I'll obviously know that I'm town) then that indicates either Celever is scum or ATA is lying.
I wouldn't mind lynching CF later today, but I'll give it more thought later.

rev3rsor said:
As I have suggested, CF flipping town doesn't 100% clear Celever: it's likely, but if both CJ and I are town (this goes both ways; I'll obviously know that I'm town) then that indicates either Celever is scum or ATA is lying.

Answer me this: Why would CF have been roleblocked?

Celever said:
rev3rsor said:

Actually, a popular ability in werewolf games is a one-shot that blocks all lethal actions for that night. Only problem with that theory is, if an ability like that was used, the wolves wouldn't have succeeded in their kill, either. We also could've had a priest-like ability that protected Celever the night I attempted his life, but again, it's unlikely. I still firmly believe he's town.

Also, I wouldn't count rev out just yet. Unless I've missed something (which I might've, in which case please correct me), rev hasn't given us anything to prove he's town.

CrimsonFlame said:
Celever said:

Actually, a popular ability in werewolf games is a one-shot that blocks all lethal actions for that night. Only problem with that theory is, if an ability like that was used, the wolves wouldn't have succeeded in their kill, either. We also could've had a priest-like ability that protected Celever the night I attempted his life, but again, it's unlikely. I still firmly believe he's town.

Also, I wouldn't count rev out just yet. Unless I've missed something (which I might've, in which case please correct me), rev hasn't given us anything to prove he's town.

A very believable claim and great town actions is why he's not a target TODAY. If CJ is lynched, he's next in line I think.

I still think we should go for Meaty, but whatever. I'm fine with either or.

Celever said:
CrimsonFlame said:

A very believable claim and great town actions is why he's not a target TODAY. If CJ is lynched, he's next in line I think.

I think we should go after AtA to prove this list is actually accurate. It seems a lot like Celever does not like exploring this option - either Meaty or CJ, and possibly rev, are his 'lynches'.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

I think we should go after AtA to prove this list is actually accurate. It seems a lot like Celever does not like exploring this option - either Meaty or CJ, and possibly rev, are his 'lynches'.

Eh, Eron "cleared" him. Until there's reasonable doubt surrounding either Eron or AtA I think we should trust it for now.

I am being mindful about the fact that if we follow this list blindly though, they win, so I'm being cautious. This is why I would still like to explore the option of Meaty.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

Eh, Eron "cleared" him. Until there's reasonable doubt surrounding either Eron or AtA I think we should trust it for now.

I am being mindful about the fact that if we follow this list blindly though, they win, so I'm being cautious. This is why I would still like to explore the option of Meaty.

Oh, that is right. He did too. I think Meaty should at least claim, and same with CJ.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

Oh, that is right. He did too. I think Meaty should at least claim, and same with CJ.

True, it gives us a better picture of the entire situation.

Celever said:

When was Camo confirmed scum? I agree that he most likely was, but we never actually saw his alignment did we? And again, I can claim first thing tomorrow (in-game tomorrow, that is.)

Meaty said:
Celever said:

When was Camo confirmed scum? I agree that he most likely was, but we never actually saw his alignment did we?

Please, defend him more
You're making yourself look really town by doing so.

Meaty said:
When was Camo confirmed scum? I agree that he most likely was, but we never actually saw his alignment did we?

Please, defend him more

I'm not defending him. I was an advocate for his lynch from the very start and up until the actualization of his lynch. I believed and still believe that he was scum, but that's still just a hunch. I am simply reminding you of the fact that his alignment remains unconfirmed, because Celever says I'm scum because "two" people Drohn suspected were, when we only know one to have been scum.

I'm not defending the dead (as if that could make sense to begin with), I'm just correcting the evidence being used to call me suspicious.

Camo is scum until considerable evidence says otherwise.

Celever said:
rev3rsor said:

I don't know why, I'm just saying it's a possibility, admittedly a small one.

rev3rsor said:

Remember, Eron cleared ATA with an ability (in the last 100 posts or so), so it's unlikely ATA is a wolf.

CrimsonFlame said:
We also could've had a priest-like ability that protected Celever the night I attempted his life, but again, it's unlikely. I still firmly believe he's town.

That's a good point; I didn't think about a doctor protecting Celever. Unlikely, but it's still possible.

Meaty said:

Please, defend him more

Yeah, because defending a dead person is wolfy.[/sarcasm]

I'm not sure what to think of Meaty. His posts seem kind of town-like, but the fact that he hasn't been able to use his ability, except on a wolf (which he could easily lie about if he was a wolf). For now, I trust him enough to go for CJ over him, but I still suspect him.

Meh, no matter what other discussion or lead we all come up with today, we'll just end up going back to AtA's list, which I've suggested is best proven/resolved as soon as we can. I believe that suspects with evidence based on ability is more important to follow at this point in the game when we still have a number of wolves left to find. Suspecting people based on playstyle/reluctance to reveal/other suspect behavior is best done later on when we're looking for the last wolf or maybe a couple, because then they'd be easier to spot.

Reading through the posts this day, it seems like we all just went around in circles... Well, my vote for the course of action to take for today and possibly tomorrow (barring something VERY big and important coming into light) is to go through AtA's list. From my suspect ranking of the people on the list yesterday, Chaos Jackal hasn't done much to throw suspicion off him, hasn't defended himself much nor given out information about himself. However, lynching CrimsonFlame would give us more information. Hmm, tough choice. But well, worst case scenario, we'll have to lynch both eventually, and since CJ as I stated hasn't provided a reason to keep him alive other than stating he is town (like everyone else), I'll vote him first to go.

##VOTE: Chaos Jackal

Though if there's probably cause to switch votes (like a defense/solid claim/being cleared by himself or someone else), there's still time for me after I get off work tomorrow. But for now, my vote's set on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back