Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3: ends Wednesday 8th]

Well, I don't really have much input to share, but I do agree with the lynch of Scorched Feathers. It would match up with all the events of yesterday as Drohn pointed out, and I'm willing to bet that claiming Goodra was him just taking the opportunity to gain town cred.

Vote: Scorched Feathers

Also, as far as PMJ goes, I think that he's innocent. When he's scum, he tends to post a lot more often and seem a lot more invested in the game. I wouldn't count him completely out, but he doesn't seem very suspcious in my eyes.

alex

Miss the game

Celever said:
Also, PMJ's commemts about how I "should be dead" when I am still a suspect could be setting me up for an unsuspicious kill by planting the idea that I should be dead in the town's heads. If I die tonight, PLEASE take a good look at PMJ.

Why would the scum care if their kill was suspicious or not...? The scum don't care about what the town thinks about their kill. Your posts today have made me pretty suspicious of you, Celever. You just seem to be saying random things and making up points/excuses.

Celever

Wheeeee~

TwistedTurtwig said:
Well, I don't really have much input to share, but I do agree with the lynch of Scorched Feathers. It would match up with all the events of yesterday as Drohn pointed out, and I'm willing to bet that claiming Goodra was him just taking the opportunity to gain town cred.

Also, as far as PMJ goes, I think that he's innocent. When he's scum, he tends to post a lot more often and seem a lot more invested in the game. I wouldn't count him completely out, but he doesn't seem very suspcious in my eyes.

Meaty had some inspect result on Camo who copied SF and it turned up Gooey though. If we are to believe Meaty, SF is pretty clean too, because Goodra makes no sense as a wolf...

alex, I meant an "unsuspicious kill". So as I was still a huge suspect, killing me would probably mean that I am onto one of the scum members. This is why I'm quietly thinking over my suspects in D2 .

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Celever said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

Meaty had some inspect result on Camo who copied SF and it turned up Gooey though. If we are to believe Meaty, SF is pretty clean too, because Goodra makes no sense as a wolf...

alex, I meant an "unsuspicious kill". So as I was still a huge suspect, killing me would probably mean that I am onto one of the scum members. This is why I'm quietly thinking over my suspects in D2 .

Neither does smeargle but id say theres a pretty good chance camo was scum

Celever

Wheeeee~

And also, the main problem I had with Drohn's theory after Camo's slip was how he tied SF into it. It still makes no sense. Seriously, go back and check... SF is in his theory because he was copied, which is no indication lf his alignment.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

TT, you might want to vote properly... :p Anyways, I'm off to League, I'll contribute more when I'm back.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Goodra
Alignment: Town
You are the friendly neighbourhood dragon who is always smiling. Everyone loves you! That is kind of problematic, though, because when people touch you, they get slimy...

Ability: Gooey
Anyone who targets you gets slimy. The public night update mentions any slimy person.

Ability: Gootrap
Use: once per game at day
You may PM me to activate this ability. From that very point on, no player can unvote during that day anymore.

There, that's my role. I guess I'm just meant to sit here :p Yesterday I used my second ability because I was scared of being Lynched, if that clears anything up; in retrospect it was probably a bit dumb of me to do so qq
I think that Camo may well have just copied my ability, dunno why it listed me as slimy though.. :/
Again, I dunno who to vote for today, so I'll just carry on from yesterday: ##VOTE: Celever

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Whoops, I didn't copy-paste my role from the reply box and messed up while doing the tags. Sorry ;;

Celever

Wheeeee~

##Teal: Were the wolves provided with fakes?

SF, why did you use your gootrap when you did yesterday?

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Because I was scared of being lynched when Camo was scummier. I suck at this game sometimes qq

Celever

Wheeeee~

AHHH!

That role is fake. It says "neigbourhood", which is the British spelling of the word, which SF is. Teal isn't from Britain nor does he us British spellings.

##Unvote: PMJ
##Vote: Scorched Feathers

Turbolynch gogogo

Also, as a side note, that fake was really good SF, so congrats on that ^_^

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Um, that's literally how it's written in my role PM. If you're gonna lynch me, put more effort in that pinning it to my flavour text. Teal probably switches a bit, considering he is from neither America nor Britain.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Scorched Feathers said:
Um, that's literally how it's written in my role PM. If you're gonna lynch me, put more effort in that pinning it to my flavour text. Teal probably switches a bit, considering he is from neither America nor Britain.

I disagree. I don't know a single person from a non-english speaking country who "switches a bit". The majority go American spellings, a couple British, but none both, because it doesn't make sense to learn two spellings of one word of a foreign language.

I just checked the OP to find an example of an word spelt differently in Britain than in America and couldn't find one. Could you guys check your Role PMs, and if the spelling is there let us know which one it is?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Celever said:
I disagree. I don't know a single person from a non-english speaking country who "switches a bit". The majority go American spellings, a couple British, but none both, because it doesn't make sense to learn two spellings of one word of a foreign language.

I just checked the OP to find an example of an word spelt differently in Britain than in America and couldn't find one. Could you guys check your Role PMs, and if the spelling is there let us know which one it is?
But I sometimes myself mix the spelling once in a while.. Especially if I used MS Words spell check.. they mess up my British Spelling into American ones..

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

On the other note.. If my laptop doesn't fail me again. I may be able to login a couple more times before the day ends

Wailord_2

All's whale that ends whale

I find it kind of surprising that no one has mentioned this yet,

Celever said:
It's interesting to me that you are saying this, but haven't mentioned this incredibly easy plan: Virizion or Terrakion, whichever one of you is town-aligned, claim and tell us who your partner is. We lynch your partner. And if he is town, we lynch you. Anyone have any problems with this?

I feel like this wouldn't really be that good of an idea. If someone was scum, they wouldn't say who their partner was, knowing that their partner was town and that they would be lynched next. If the person is town, they probably wouldn't say they were town either, because there is a chance their partner is town too, in which case when their partner flips town they would be lynched next, and it would waste two days worth of lynches on town. I also don't like the fact that you call this "incredibly easy", because I really don't think it is and there's a good chance it could fail completely.

alex

Miss the game

Scorched Feathers said:
Whoops, I didn't copy-paste my role from the reply box and messed up while doing the tags. Sorry ;;

I made an excuse like this last game too, but an excuse is all it really was. I made a mistake in copying my fake role, and I am sure that is what happened here too.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Wailord, I was just pointing out that PMJ was talking about it absolutely certainly but wasn't actually acting on it. Why? Because one of Virizion or Terrakion are on his scum team, and he's throwing them under the bus for cleanliness like what he did to SF in ROT, except this time he's not actively pushing for his partner's lynch as his identity is still unknown to the rest of us!

This is literally how we killed Camo and KoN yesterday. While that was more believable thanks to the inclusion of many people in the plan, I still think that there have been a lot of ways for PMJ to be scum here looking at his playstyle.

Also, I found an update where Teal said "infamous". I thought I was onto something with SF, but I guess not ;(.

Personally I believe Meaty and SF's role claim. SF's role has the same tone and style as Teal's posts, so I definitely find it believable... So I do prefer a PMJ lynch.

SF still doesn't tie into Drohn's theory, and Meaty has made a very logical reason for his little slip. From the info we have rn, I really think PMJ is the best lynch. We've knocked oit most of the discussion from the past 3 days, so PMJ's actions here today alone have made him my top suspect rn.

alex

Miss the game

Celever said:
Also, I found an update where Teal said "infamous". I thought I was onto something with SF, but I guess not ;(.

You spell infamous/famous with a U in every type of English.

Status
Not open for further replies.