Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

I don't think we're going to get anything that makes complete sense. If there's a re-director they should be slimy just as Camo claimed he should be if he copied the role. But I think that Camo's slip has confirmed that Drohn's conjecture is at least somewhat true. My next suspicions are first SF followed by Meaty and then finally KoN as the most likely town of the four.

I definitely agree with voting Camoclone, as I said day 1. I guess this way I'll also prove that my vote is normal, I still don't quite understand what you were talking about.

##vote:Camoclone

The silence... inb4 all of you guys start posting you brains out while 80% of us is asleep. e.e

Thats a lot to catch up.. Would take a few hours of free times atleast

Guys, can we please rush with this bw? Last night was so boring! :(

Lenny said:
Why can't we unvote? Did I miss something?

Also, I really hope Camoclone is actually a scum liar, instead of just a town liar. If we really can't unvote, it would suck if Camo flips town. But at this point it really seems like he made a scum slip.

I don't think we're entirely certain why we can't unvote, but that's what Teal said.
Also, I highly doubt a slip of that magnitude was directed at town.
...Althouhh I have no idea why he tried claiming Zoroark instead of Smeargle, even if he is scum.

Camoclone did one major slip there... and I don't understand why he would lie about his role when in defense except if he is scum...

##VOTE: Camoclone

Keeper of Night said:
Lenny said:
Why can't we unvote? Did I miss something?

Also, I really hope Camoclone is actually a scum liar, instead of just a town liar. If we really can't unvote, it would suck if Camo flips town. But at this point it really seems like he made a scum slip.

I don't think we're entirely certain why we can't unvote, but that's what Teal said.
Also, I highly doubt a slip of that magnitude was directed at town.
...Althouhh I have no idea why he tried claiming Zoroark instead of Smeargle, even if he is scum.

I think Zoroark was the claim because of Illusion (something Smeargle would not at all have). It's a neat Ability to claim on, because if he does have it and we lynch him we won't know what he is. It's a nifty claim, but then he messed it up with the copy Ability.

I checked this at the apple store today when I was out and it was mildly amusing :D But I've already voted so that's that.

As to why I said what I said the way I did, that's just the way I speak in more serious situations. Anyone (preferably the person with the orb) willing to take me up on my offer?

The reason Camoclone didn't want to claim Smeargle is because then it would be obvious he could copy abilities, which would make my theory stronger. Before he was implying he could not copy abilities and therefore could not copy SF's ability, which would mean the theory was incorrect, but now we know it's not. :D Well.. We'll find out for sure once SF and Meaty are lynched too. It all seems pretty correct to me.

I asked the programmer to look into who edited the post. It wasn't Camoclone, but Keeper of Night. Something he clearly wouldn't do unless he was on Camoclone's (scum) side.

He'll post the result soon.

Alrighty... so if Camo didn't edit his own reveal post that means:
- Camo slipped due to putting Sketch on a Zoroark
- KoN attempted to cover that slip sneakily
- KoN is trying to protect Camo

Since Camo is all-but-confirmed as scum, does this make KoN scum too?
Going back to Drohn's suspects (Camo, KoN, Meaty, TheGuy, SF), it fits.

Drohn said:
The reason Camoclone didn't want to claim Smeargle is because then it would be obvious he could copy abilities, which would make my theory stronger. Before he was implying he could not copy abilities and therefore could not copy SF's ability, which would mean the theory was incorrect, but now we know it's not. :D Well.. We'll find out for sure once SF and Meaty are lynched too. It all seems pretty correct to me.

I asked the programmer to look into who edited the post. It wasn't Camoclone, but Keeper of Night. Something he clearly wouldn't do unless he was on Camoclone's (scum) side.

He'll post the result soon.

Which post are you referring

Excuse me.. Still having hard time catching up

Camoclone said:
Zoroark
Alignment: Town
You are Zoroark the trickster. You like to cause confusion around town. Unfortunately you can't do that if everyone is killed.

Ability: Playful
You must cast at least five different votes every day. (You must unvote between the votes.)

Ability: Illusion
You may PM me a player name. You will (partly) copy an ability from that player for until you can use Sketch again. The copied ability may be altered from the original. Not all abilities can be copied (you may wind up with no ability for some time).

Ability: Trickster
Your alignment and flavour text will not be revealed upon your death.

This post. It says Sketch instead of Illusion.

bigfootaus said:
Alrighty... so if Camo didn't edit his own reveal post that means:
- Camo slipped due to putting Sketch on a Zoroark
- KoN attempted to cover that slip sneakily
- KoN is trying to protect Camo

Since Camo is all-but-confirmed as scum, does this make KoN scum too?
Going back to Drohn's suspects (Camo, KoN, Meaty, TheGuy, SF), it fits.

I don't remember TheGuy being a Drohn suspect.

bbninjas said:

Drohn said:
I did a lot of analysing and I came up with the following, let me know what you think.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2664973#pid2664973
When Camoclone was being voted on it was KoN who first made a big post defending him and to direct the attention to Jeremy. If Jeremy was really suspicious, that would make sense, but at that point he really wasn’t acting suspicious. On top of that, KoN found Jeremy scummy for the same reason he used to defend SF. Both showed a play style where they voted, but didn’t talk much. Why would you direct people to Jeremy if you normally wouldn’t find his behaviour suspicious or lynch worthy? Answer: To defend Camoclone.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2666173#pid2666173
Here KoN is reluctant to let SF explain what happened and why TheGuy and SF were slimy. SF claims that he’s Goodra, but he wasn’t being targeted by TheGuy? Very strange! Or is it? Luckily KoN has the explanation: SF’s ability was copied! But by who? TheGuy, I need you to confirm this. It was by Camoclone! Of course KoN knew what happened, since they talked about it in the Scum chat.

That is not the only suspicious thing however! (Damn I wish I had cool GIFs right now)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2666179#pid2666179
Not only did KoN have the right explanation, because they talked about it in the scum chat, even Meaty slipped up and thought it was Camoclone who was slimy. Camoclone copied SF’s ability, which KoN and Meaty knew about, Meaty accidentally slipped up and told us in the game thread Camoclone was slimy (I thought he was just confused when he said it, but I have a stronger lead now) and KoN was right there with the knowledge of a copied ability. They all must have talked about it in the scum chat. Now why would they discuss copying SF’s ability if they don’t know his ability? Either they have a seer and found out SF’s ability, which could be TheGuy since he got slimy, or SF is scum himself.

Scum: Camoclone, Keeper of Night, Meaty, and either TheGuy or SF
##Unvote: Celever

The original theory implicates TheGuy, however that may have changed in the 14 pages since then. I've reiterated Drohn's suspects twice now and have not been corrected, so I'm assuming TheGuy is still implicated until further notice.

At first I thought he could be one of them and used a seer ability to find out for the scum team what SF's ability was, since the scum team was aware of SF's ability it had to be either a seer or SF being part of them. If the scum team wasn't aware of SF's Gooey ability, Meaty would not have known Camoclone was slimy/Gooey, which he did. But since TheGuy was slimy the same night, it couldn't have been him. The only other option is that SF is part of the scum team, because if someone used a seer ability on him before that night they would have ended up slimy too.

So in short, Meaty knew about SF's ability and Camoclone copying it/being affected by it,which is proven by the fact he knew Camoclone was Gooey/slimy. This could only happened through scum chat, since if SF was targeted by a seer, the seer would be slimy. We found out Meaty wasn't simply confused, but was actually in on something from the scum chat, because TheGuy found out Camoclone was in fact Gooey that day.

It's a bit of a puzzle, but we had enough pieces (SF's role, TheGuy confirming Camoclone used SF's role, Meaty knowing about Camoclone's involvement with the slime) to prove there was something going on behind the scene (scum chat) that only some people (scum) knew about.

KoN was connected by protecting Camoclone and shifting focus to Jeremy when Camoclone was pressured, as well as saying that it wouldn't be a good idea for Scorched Feathers to explain his role when PMJ asked.

Shifting focus to Jeremy was suspicious for KoN, because the reason he found Jeremy suspicious was his play style of not talking much while still casting votes. This is similar to SF's play style, but KoN did not find SF suspicious for it and even defended him.

bigfootaus said:
bbninjas said:

Drohn said:
I did a lot of analysing and I came up with the following, let me know what you think.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2664973#pid2664973
When Camoclone was being voted on it was KoN who first made a big post defending him and to direct the attention to Jeremy. If Jeremy was really suspicious, that would make sense, but at that point he really wasn’t acting suspicious. On top of that, KoN found Jeremy scummy for the same reason he used to defend SF. Both showed a play style where they voted, but didn’t talk much. Why would you direct people to Jeremy if you normally wouldn’t find his behaviour suspicious or lynch worthy? Answer: To defend Camoclone.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2666173#pid2666173
Here KoN is reluctant to let SF explain what happened and why TheGuy and SF were slimy. SF claims that he’s Goodra, but he wasn’t being targeted by TheGuy? Very strange! Or is it? Luckily KoN has the explanation: SF’s ability was copied! But by who? TheGuy, I need you to confirm this. It was by Camoclone! Of course KoN knew what happened, since they talked about it in the Scum chat.

That is not the only suspicious thing however! (Damn I wish I had cool GIFs right now)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxiii-a-sacrifice-for-anti-arceus-day-2-ends-thursday-2nd?pid=2666179#pid2666179
Not only did KoN have the right explanation, because they talked about it in the scum chat, even Meaty slipped up and thought it was Camoclone who was slimy. Camoclone copied SF’s ability, which KoN and Meaty knew about, Meaty accidentally slipped up and told us in the game thread Camoclone was slimy (I thought he was just confused when he said it, but I have a stronger lead now) and KoN was right there with the knowledge of a copied ability. They all must have talked about it in the scum chat. Now why would they discuss copying SF’s ability if they don’t know his ability? Either they have a seer and found out SF’s ability, which could be TheGuy since he got slimy, or SF is scum himself.

Scum: Camoclone, Keeper of Night, Meaty, and either TheGuy or SF
##Unvote: Celever

The original theory implicates TheGuy, however that may have changed in the 14 pages since then. I've reiterated Drohn's suspects twice now and have not been corrected, so I'm assuming TheGuy is still implicated until further notice.

TheGuy targeted Camoclone and gained the slime. That's why he's in it.

Also hahahahahahahhahahahahahah @the edit results

TheGuy is "cleared" though. Not cleared as in we can be 100% sure he's not a wolf, but there definitely isn't a reason to believe he was involved with this in the scum chat. All we know is that he targeted Camoclone with an ability, which made him slimy. If anything I think he's town, because if my theory is correct, he probably would have lied about targeting Camoclone to cover for the 4 suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back