Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

peer said:
Good evening gentlemen.

For the sake of not showing everyone in the world everyone's IP addresses, i have censored the IPs.

http://suspectit.com.au/uploaded/edits.html

Wow...
Well, first of all, thanks, peer!
But... Man, if there was ever a "don't like" button, I'd press it repeatedly... It's just... Sad. And not only from the WW point of view. :(

But back into the game, I guess this gives us 2 confirmed scum (if both are to remain in the game), so there's something good for us about all this.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Camoclone didn't break any rules so of course he's not removed from the game. I think generally editing posts causes a warning.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

If the KoN thing is really true, then that is just sad. I never thought I had to worry about mods using their edit powers. If someone hadn't caught it, then we'd have no idea and that's the scary part. Of course editing is only a warning, but if a mod edits with the intent of covering something up (something that is usually visible for members), then their punishment should be more severe. But I don't make those kinds of decisions, just my opinion.

I think we should hurry this day along, so anyone who hasn't yet cast their vote for Camo should do so as soon as possible.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Moderators should not abuse their power and as you can already see, that doesn't happen without consequences. Regarding the game, it would probably lead to a warning, but that is up to Teal.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

I did not notice KoN was demoted to staff. Still sad to see this come from last game's MVP. I'd rather not add insult to injury so I'll leave it at that.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

As a general comment, (Super) Moderators can be reported too; it's not a free pass to get away with anything. We hope members will contact Super Moderators or the Admin in cases something happens and we will do our best to find out what happened and take the appropriate action.

For now, let's just get back to the game.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Oh...

Regarding that "issue", I'll just say that it's good enough for me that action was taken for the sake of fairness.

So, back to the game... There's no arguing with what has been brought up on Camoclone, so I have no hesitations voting for him.

##VOTE: Camoclone

As for my opinions on other suspects: Should Camoclone flip wolf (which we are 99% sure he will because of that "slip"), I'd go for the others in the order KoN or Meaty then SF. It was KoN's who brought forth the idea of copying, while Meaty was the one who "slipped" on Camoclone's relation to the slime. As for SF, if I'm not mistaken, and if Camoclone directly copied SF's theoretical Gooey ability, then shouldn't it be possible that Camoclone and co. would find out even if SF wasn't part of their group? I doubt that Camoclone's copy ability would just copy the name of the ability, it's highly likely he'd be informed of the ability's description, too. And if this is the case, then SF has a chance of being innocent here. I'm thinking that it's not that much different from Lugia123's ability in the Reign of Terror, wherein he was informed of the complete details of the ability he mimed. That's why if I had to vote for all of them, I would put SF at least priority. However... Is there a strong, solid reason to suspect SF is definitely part of the possible scum group? My work-drained mind is probably not seeing it immediately...

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

I'd like to apologize to the players and Teal especially that this happened. I have seen the logs that peer provided and intend to take full responsibility for what happened. I will not, however, stay here and say that I myself did this. I had never abused mod powers in WW before and I never intended to start. That being said, I am still sorry about the whole situation.
What happened should not alter your view on the mods of this site. They do work hard and they do play fair. :)

But I ain't leaving this game for something so petty regardless.
We got a slip, that's the important part.

Drohn said:
Shifting focus to Jeremy was suspicious for KoN, because the reason he found Jeremy suspicious was his play style of not talking much while still casting votes. This is similar to SF's play style, but KoN did not find SF suspicious for it and even defended him.
I already pointed this out to you before, I simply questioned Jeremy. It was after he was questioned and continued to act scummy that I voted him.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

GAME FREEZE

alex

Miss the game

Can't Mods check who edits posts in the Mod CP?

CrimsonFlame

Professional Adventurer

My God you guys write a lot.

I'm just gonna TL;DR my opinion since I'm kinda at my lunch free right now, and I don't have much time.

My vote for Camoclone still stands, for obvious reasons. I don't believe we should wait to lynch a confirmed wolf just because he's, well, confirmed. Kill him now, don't give him any more time to help his team strategize, plot, etc. Cut down their numbers, cut their strength. If we have theories about other scum, we can vote them out tomorrow.

I'm suspicious of a few people, still, I know I keep saying that and not explaining, but I still have to read about 5 pages of this stuff, just to make sure I didn't miss anything crucial.

CrimsonFlame

Professional Adventurer

I'M SORRY! You Game froze while I was posting!

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I want to apologise to everyone that this game got influenced so much by the staff. It should never have happened. It is a great game and Teal put a lot of effort into it, so I have no doubt you'll all enjoy the rest of the game.

From the game's perspective looking at the edit logs is considered using an "outside source". What it means is that without that outside source I never would have found out who edited the post. Since I am a Super Moderator it is my job to do this, but it does mean I had to break the game rules (get outside thread information) myself to find out what happened. I talked it over with Teal and we decided that it's best both KoN and I will be modkilled for breaking the rules.

I wish everyone a lot of fun!

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2 UPDATE]

Vote Count:
Camoclone (Drohn, Luispipe8, TheGuy, Drohn, rev3rsor, Lenny, Blui, CrimsonFlame, bbninjas, Keeper of Night, Mr.Muffin, Meaty, Chaos Jackal, Reinforce)
Cinesra (PMJ)
Celever (AlexanderTheAwesome, Keeper of Night, bigfootaus, Drohn, Luispipe8, Scorched Feathers, Drohn)
Drohn (Celever, Celever)
Luispipe8 (Machamp The Champion, Ice Espeon, GM DracLord, Chaos Jackal)
Blui (Drohn)
Scorched Feathers (Drohn, Camoclone, Luispipe8, Blui, Drohn)
bbninjas (Camoclone)

Weighted Vote Count:
Camoclone (Luispipe8, TheGuy, rev3rsor, Lenny, Blui, CrimsonFlame, bbninjas, Keeper of Night, Mr.Muffin, Meaty, Chaos Jackal, Reinforce) (12)
Celever (AlexanderTheAwesome, bigfootaus, Scorched Feathers) (3)
Drohn (Celever) (1)
Luispipe8 (GM DracLord) (1)
Scorched Feathers (Drohn) (1)
bbninjas (Camoclone) (1)
☀2 Update

Everyone was discussing the day's sacrifice, when Cobalion suddenly attacked Dusknoir.
"Wh-what's wrong with you?!"
"Giallo, I saw when you killed Nun Heth Sin last night!"
Everyone else backed away, when Cobalion and Dusknoir began a fight.
"I will bring JUSTICE upon your wrongs right now!"
When Cobalion hit Dusknoir, the ghost swiftly stole the warrior's soul.
Everyone else around attacked Dusknoir and before he fleed, he revealed his intentions:
Cobalion [Drohn]
Alignment: Town
You are one of the swordsmen of justice. But what exactly is justice, and what is justified?

Ability: Council of the Swordsmen
You may share your thoughts on the game with the players of Terrakion and Virizion in a separately sent quicktopic. (You do not know the alignments of those players.)

Secret Ability: ?

Dusknoir [Keeper of Night]
Alignment: Anti-Arceus
You are the leader of the “Cult of Arceus”. Being a ghost, you have been around for thousands of years, wondering what the point of your life is. Some time ago you found ancient documents that reveal the Truth about how this world was created… It turns out that overwriting this world is not that hard?! You just have to recreate a ritual Game according to the Rules in order to summon an Arceus that can overthrow the current one and create a new world! Actually, that’s how the current world was created, too! Finally you have found a goal in your life: you must create a Paradise, where everyone can live happily!

Ability: Reaper
Use: once every night
You may PM me a player name. That player will be killed.

Ability: Cross the Boundary
The only thing you lose upon your death is your ability to post in the public game thread.
These are modkills.

After all that fighting, people were tired. They looked at Smeargle, and said:
"He has the most votes, let's just kill him and go to bed... sigh..."
Smeargle [Camoclone]

Ability: Moody
You must cast at least five different votes every day. (You must unvote between the votes.)

Ability: Sketch
Use: every unevenly numbered day
You may PM me a player name. You will (partly) copy an ability from that player for until you can use Sketch again. The copied ability may be altered from the original. Not all abilities can be copied (you may wind up with no ability for some time).

Ability: Mysterious
Your alignment and flavour text will not be revealed upon your death.

Cinesra collapsed:
Meditite [Cinesra]
You just came back to Stage Town from an enlightening trip to the mountains and you are ready to leave your collected wisdom to posterity.

Ability: Notes of Wisdom
At any time while you are alive, you may write your thoughts on the game into a quicktopic that I will PM you separately. After you die, you must PM me the name of a player. That player gets access to the quick topic. (You can not write in the quicktopic anymore once you are dead.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 2 has begun. It will end on Friday the 3th 10 PM GMT or when all available actions have been sent in.
Please name your night action PM "N2 <ABILITY NAME>" or something similar.
If you can use a night action but don't want to, please send me "no action".

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 2: ends Friday 3rd]

Anyone who didn't get to fulfill their posting requirement during the short day 2 should just make sure to fulfill it on day 3.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 2 UPDATE]

★2 Update
It was way past three in the morning when Koffing was at calculating results of battles at his desk. Like always, he was annoyed at the fact that he couldn't write down his beautiful results for others to see, but the good thing was that he remembered it all anyway. Then he just fell dead on the floor. Dusknoir had taken the poor calculator's Pokémon's soul:
Koffing [TheGuy]
You are a Koffing that likes calculating. A lot. You also like to "ban" people from playing with you, but that kind of has a backlash.

Ability: Ability Calculator
Use: once every night
You may PM me a player name. You will get to know the number of abilities (including locked, hidden and secret) that player has.

Ability: Smog On
You can not be poisoned.

Ability: MineSweeperHax
You require only one more vote than 1/3 of the votes to be lynched.

The next morning the newspaper read:
Apologies || said:
I don't have anything new for the time being.

"HOW IS EVERYONE?! LET'S START THE DAY WITH SOME ROCKING ENERGY, ONE, TWO, THREE...!!!"
Pikachu [Luispipe8]
You are the star of Stage Town. Everybody loves you. Basically, Stage Town is just a huge stage for you!

Ability: Tonight’s Persona
You may only use one ability each night.

Ability: Rock Star
Use: once per game at night
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your full role will be revealed in the upcoming public night update.

Ability: Classical Beauty
You may PM me a player name. You will get that player’s item, if any.

Ability: Pop Idol
You may PM me a player name. That player can not trigger any active or passive non-lethal abilities that night.

Ability: Professor
You may PM me a player name. You will learn a random non-hidden or secret ability name of that player.

Ability: Pro Wrestler
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your vote will count as 2 during the next day.
Diva the Pikachu threw a concert to cheer everyone up a little bit during these dark times...
Old Slowking was clapping with everyone else. He was looking very weak.
"Yado yado... This is probably my last day... I'm sorry Opera, you shouldn't have left before me anyway..."

Celever was covered in sticky slime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3 has begun. It will end on Wednesday the 8th 8 PM GMT.
There are players 23 alive, so 12 vote count is required for a lynch. A no lynch is not possible. For more voting rules, please read the Rules in the opening post.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3: ends Wednesday 8th]

Celever, results?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Ok, so my role's up there, thank you very much! xD

Now, shall we find out about SF's stickiness Ability?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Luispipe8 said:
Ok, so my role's up there, thank you very much! xD

Now, shall we find out about SF's stickiness Ability?

If celever targeted SF it confirms the SF has gooey. I suggest Meaty being lynched due to the slip up in mentioning Camoclone not SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.