Finished Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. Game Over - No winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D4 ends soon

Get posting or you will find the day drastically shortened.

Migh? as well vo?e for Ares because I can see no be??er op?ion and pos?ing like ?his is ge??ing annoying.

Ares

Well, I don't see any better lynch target so I'll go with Ares as well.

Have you/we figured anything so far during this whole game? Umm Ares I guess.

Ah, my bad. I forgot. I await my modkill, unless the message I received was actually a troll?

*rereads*
The PM I received didn't say I would be modkilled if I broke the rule, so I'm thinking someone has a troll ability or something perhaps? idk.
One possibility would be that my vote counts for 0 unless I vote for myself, if I'm misunderstanding the PM that I received.
I suppose I'll go ahead and unvote Ares and instead vote for rev3rsor if that makes a difference or something.

Ares (the cracker), rev3rsor (the lawnmower), and Keeper of Night (the blimp) were all lynched.

Night 4 ends in 48 hours

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. N4 ends 1/17/14 at 3 PM CST

TwistedTurtwig was killed. He was a catalyst.

Day 5 starts now. It is possibly MYLO. First to four gets lynched. Please actually play.

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. Day 5

C'mon guys. I'm lonely in here... guys?

So, Ares and KoN weren't wolf partners (most likely), so KoN's alpha is probably one of the other inactives. Mapleboy hasn't been online in the past 2 weeks, so I think I'll get more of a response from Rock Wrecker. If you have a reason as to why you're not a wolf, speak up.

Sorry I haven't really been active, there's not exactly much to go off of, the days have just been a bunch of people getting modkilled. Plus there aren't any death flips, so we have basically to work with.

Day 5 is over. Everyone except Rock Wrecker was lynched.

Rock Wrecker was modkilled.

Game over - Everyone loses!

I feel as if this game was a failure. Can we at least see everyone's roles?

BTW, I have no idea why you guys didn't lynch me when KoN said he role blocked me. My story made no sense. I was indeed a wolf, but we weren't allowed to kill anyone that night, so I don't know why there was no kill/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back