Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 3 ends Saturday, October 12 at 12pm MST

Ok, I caught up with this day. AND I read what I missed last day. WHEE! \o/

Here is what I think:

1. PMJ - townish [or cult]
2. TwistedTurtwig - heavy mafia
3. DNA - town
4. Eagle4 - heavy town
5. Porygon-X - harmful
6. Sir Taco - very slightly harmfulish (cc:ing Eagle I believe)
8. Kecleon-X - no read
9. grantm1999 - town [or cult]
10. Red Rain - townish I guess? (camo "comfirming" him as TV)
11. SoldiersSpirit - heavy town [or cult]
12. Teal - me
13. James86134 - townish [or cult]
15. RaichuGirl - very very slightly townish [or cult]
16. Some Loser - silghtly townish [or cult]
19. TokyoToots - harmful/cultish [not wolf]
21. TheGuy - indie that has to do hipster votes and survive a set amout of days maybe? / harmful?
22. Four Arms - townish OR cult
23. sillykyle - if TT flips scum => SCUM (if TT flips town => townish) [post #704+] camo could have been killed because he never could talk to sillykyle and he could have denied that. TT and sillykyle faked jailer to make silly look like town. They were waiting for someone else like PMJ to make the connection but since it didn't happen, TT posted it.
24. Dark Void - no read
25. Blui - very slightly townish or cult

VOTE TWISTED TURTWIG. If he is scum, lynch sillykyle tomorrow.

Any "info" like the info in #716 can be from BEFORE the kidnap, so it doesn't add any credit.

Listen to the guy who found two wolves on day 1. ;)

PS.: Found this interesting post from the last day, quoting it to make sure everyone checks it (PLEASE, PLEASE also check the post I gave # of):
Eagle4 said:
Alright screw it.

WHOEVER HAS THE FIRST BLADE AND MIDNIGHT PALM PLEASE CONTACT ME. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME, YOU WILL BE OUTED AS SCUM. THAT IS ALL

Also outraged at the fact that nobody has mentioned me within the last 2 pages. I'm trying guys ;_;

Kecleon-X is browsing. I have no read on you. PM me your role or I will be extremely sceptical about you.

Teal said:
Kecleon-X is browsing. I have no read on you. PM me your role or I will be extremely sceptical about you.

Role fishing 4 dayz. Kecleon, do not PM him you role under any circumstances.

6. Sir Taco - very slightly harmfulish (cc:ing Eagle I believe) <- don't ask me what this comment means, it was for me, I was supposed to delete it (oops xP)

I'd also put Raichu as "slightly townish" but she is such a good player that I'm very wary of her

I also want DV's role, please.

Sir Taco said:
Teal said:

Role fishing 4 dayz. Kecleon, do not PM him you role under any circumstances.
You better not listen to Taco, Kec.

Some Loser, you are browsing, please comment on my list.

Teal, stop. If these players were under any suspicion, it would be different. But they aren't. Stop rolefishing.

Or, actually, keep it up. When you flip scum tomorrow all the people you have asked will be confotown.

Teal is eagle's scumbuddy. Teal is defending the scum hard. He's using the fear of having nailed 2 scum D1 in a different game totry and intimidate people into agreeing with him. And his reads are fairly hypocritical. I'm harmful for nailing his scumbuddy's but to the wall, but SS is strong town even though he helped me do it. I'm almost tempted to vote for you instead of Eagle.

Damn, he went offline without seeing my PM:s.

Also Taco, just lynch TT and you will see who is scum.

Refusing to vote TT huh? So Taco might just be scum team with TT and silly, Eagle would flip town and Taco thinks he would just get away with "I dunno what happened", huh?

If Eagle flips town, I will be shocked. He claims to have done stuff with his role that the game mod confirmed to have not happened... and then the second scummiest player in the game comes to his aid.

Also, I will NOT vote for TT. I don't vote for who the scum thinks I should vote for. I'm not afraid of your threats, I don't play your fear games. Eagle is going down, and then when he flips scum you are going down.

If you were town, you would not tunnelmark me as scum but give my post some serious thought. I can't see you as town anymore.

Teal said:
23. sillykyle - if TT flips scum => SCUM (if TT flips town => townish) [post #704+] camo could have been killed because he never could talk to sillykyle and he could have denied that. TT and sillykyle faked jailer to make silly look like town. They were waiting for someone else like PMJ to make the connection but since it didn't happen, TT posted it.

What in gods name does this mean? Could you please re-word this or something?

Also Teal, you've crossed the line. You asking for people's roles in the thread as well as for power roles to PM you is getting really obviously scummy. It seems like your plan was to find a few PR early, then get lynched early on, but you would've killed a lot of power roles by that point and the scum would win. Why do you think Keeper of Night (Town Doctor) died night 2? There's also the fact that, well, you're Teal, and you haven't died by yet.

There's no way I'm going to convince the town to vote for you today, but Eagle flips wolf, Teal is definitely one, too. Also, if Eagle flips town, Teal is probably town and Sir Taco is probably a wolf. Taco and Eagle have been totally contradicting each other, and Eagle wouldn't lie if he was town, right?

Eagle4 said:
Astra said:
Uh okay I got it.

You have the Silver Bow.

This item looks like it can be combined with something else, but you're not sure what. Surely something good will happen if it is combined.

not lying.
Just FYI, don't go asking if its okay to do something and then do it anyway. If you have to ask if its okay, it probably is not.

Yeah you didn't break any rules but its still pretty annoying.

I have nothing to lose. If James is scum after all I'm not surprised at all that I'm alive since he knows my role, plus I have been pretty quiet this game. KoN didn't contact me.

I asked in the thread too to make sure to get his attention & above all let other people know about the pressure I put and get other people to react.

I would have just kept playing X in case Eagle didn't contact me on the chat (there is a Y playtrough going on with loads of peeps, check it out).

I decided to read what has been happening and I have to say that this game has gotten interesting enough for my attention. :3 And now that I have strong reads I can actually contribute worthwhile stuff~

Btw., talking about X, I'm 23:33 in, have two badges and already Charizard and ALMOST Chestnaught. Oops. xD

[20:14:14] <Teal> hey
[20:14:37] <Teal> check out WW please

okay.

/me reads

And... okay? I said twistedturtwig was scum yesterday, and my vote is still on him, so...

Maybe you would have had something to add. :c

I have nothing of importance to add to the conversation. I agree that demanding people's roles is pretty scummy. I still think tt and Red Rain are scum together. So...yeah. Go back to playing yer pokeymans.

I'm playing. >:D Now I have Chestnaught! OMG! o-o

BTW posting your role pms in thread is ok if you cut out flavor.

V-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-votals

TwistedTurtwing: 3 (PMJ, DNA, Teal, SoldiersSpirit)
Red Rain: 0 (James86134)
Eagle4: 9 (Red Rain, grantm1994, SoldiersSpirit, Four Arms, RaichuGirl, Sir Taco, DNA, Porygon-X, James86134) L-2
DNA: 0 (TheGuy)
TheGuy: 0 (RaichuGirl)
RaichuGirl: 1 (TokyoToots)

6 votes dealines. 11 votes hammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back