Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover (Signups)

I'm in

/confirm

Anyway, the game started without me...

Lets GO!

So, Day start with more new people that I have never talked too or played werewolf with... Yeah. So, I have absolutely no information on anyone here...

With roles: I've never read the manga (to be quite honest, its a mix of laziness and the fact that I can't find it in Australia at all), but could some roles involve maybe like items?

Like Nurse Joy (if she's in this game) have maybe Chansey's pokéball, and its a role that heals of protects people.

Red, Green and Blue have a Pokedex that lets them talk, see each ears others role, or know if someone is 'Non-Pokemon or Pokemon'. Again, if they are in this game as well as Pokemon.

That's all I can really think of... I'm only judging based off the game, so the above probably won't even be relevant.

/confirm

So, day start eh?

VOTE: JAMES86134

wait, we can start voting right?
Nothing personal James we need to vote for someone... right?

...I'm gonna continue the vote, just to pressure James.

VOTE: JAMES86134

Pressure James about what exactly? I'm so confused.

Dark Void said:

This is the first day and we have zero leads. I just want James to speak up a little more, or post something that has a little substance. This should pressure him to do so. Why him? ....Check out his user-title. I'm hoping I'll get something out of him...Unless he just ignores it.

But, really, don't think too much into it. It's day one and I'm more or less doing this just so I can get a taste of pressuring people in Werewolf.

Fancy said:
Dark Void said:

This is the first day and we have zero leads. I just want James to speak up a little more, or post something that has a little substance. This should pressure him to do so. Why him? ....Check out his user-title. I'm hoping I'll get something out of him...Unless he just ignores it.

But, really, don't think too much into it. It's day one and I'm more or less doing this just so I can get a taste of pressuring people in Werewolf.

*posted something involving roles*

Fancy, what have you posted exactly? Oh, a vote that 'pressures me' that has no substance at all, and another vote saying that you want me to post substance.

So kind of you.

Also, again with the user-title thing. Lets go back to Greatest Idea... You even agreed that my user-title was a bad argument. Yet your using it here.

Fancy said:
Dark Void said:

You just said its day one. How would he have anything of substance to post? He's one of the few people who has even posted other than to confirm and you want him to speak up more? What? His usertitle was that long before this game even started.

Day 1 Substance, not Major substance. And, we should ALL be speaking up more. We have to find a candidate to lynch, or we have No Lynch. We need to make that decision and not just procrastinate. We shouldn't just let a day go by without doing anything! Which is why I said I wanted him to speak up a little more, if he did speak up 'more than the others', then why not speak up even more than that!

I know his usertitle was up long before this game has even started. But, when I think about that usertitle I think:

A) "He's experienced and doesn't really care if people may think he is a wolf because of his user-title." If he is experienced, he should know how to get the day started, and therefore be an helpful asset to us.

B) "It's that to put off suspicion." Saying you're a Wolf in the user-title even long before the game has started doesn't exonerate you. I'm not saying he is or is not a wolf, but I'm saying I'd like to hear from him; since he has a usertitle that stands out, I chose him especially!

C) "He just doesn't really care." If he doesn't really care if we think he is a wolf or not, then he wouldn't mind us picking him off if he were a townie. That screams wrong. A townie, or any player for that matter doesn't want to be killed or lynched unless it benefits their team! ...That's the only reasonable motive behind purposely being killed.

Fancy you are being an idiot right now.

Okay, you are expecting someone to have a substance post 9 posts into the day. Usually even after 3-4 pages, someone might not have any true substance to go off of. I know have some substance to go off.

You are scum. Scum try to act helpful or useful at the beginning of the game, and this is just sad.

[v]Fancy[/v]

There is no need to start pressuring him. What we need for a day start is camo (but he's hosting) or SheNinja (wherever she is right now) to spice things up. I don't think it is time for us to look into roles. You're basically giving something to the wolves moreover there might be roles who you wouldn't think that they suit that character.

It is all caps.

Also, not being able to quote any Mod's posts is jank, but no PM quoting isn't. Just throwing that out there. It is hard to VCA or anything like that without being able to quote a mod's post.

Ok, wow. Fancy, what exactly do you think you are doing? No one is going to have anything to say at this point. My larger post was just to get the day rolling, but even I didn't expect anyone to have anything else to say. You don't need to pressure anyone this early, we just started the day.

If we are going to start voting this early, I'm voting Fancy. But not right now.

And Fancyscum made it so the town doesn't have to trudge through RVS. Thank you Fancyscum! :)

SheNinja said:
Fancy you are being an idiot right now.

Okay, you are expecting someone to have a substance post 9 posts into the day. Usually even after 3-4 pages, someone might not have any true substance to go off of. I know have some substance to go off.

You are scum. Scum try to act helpful or useful at the beginning of the game, and this is just sad.

[v]Fancy[/v]

I don't believe you read my latest post. "Day 1 Substance Post", are ALL of you really deeming Day 1 so hard that you just say "Let it go, we shouldn't even talk about it." Well, I personally think that is self-defeating! If you do nothing, then we let the scum have this day.

And how wretched! You think that helpfulness is a scum-tactic. By that logic, no one should be doing anything helpful for the town. By that logic, the town falls and the scum win. If you want to vote me for demanding some discussion Day 1, go ahead. But, I think that is a scum-tell. Naturally, scum wouldn't want the town to progress day one, they would want us to sit back while they work their magic.

At least we're finally getting some discussion here, ladies and gentleman. Now post your claims, you can still be Anti-Discussion Day 1, or you can be For-Discussion Day 1. It's trivial, but we have something to talk about.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
There is no need to start pressuring him. What we need for a day start is camo (but he's hosting) or SheNinja (wherever she is right now) to spice things up. I don't think it is time for us to look into roles. You're basically giving something to the wolves moreover there might be roles who you wouldn't think that they suit that character.
I was sort of trying to fill in Camo's place, to be honest. I know it's not time for us to look into roles, I just wanted some discussion. The town relies on being able to talk to people to decide what they should do, and right now we have a decision in front of us. Are we going to do "No Lynch" or Vote someone. If we vote someone, then why are they being voted? Etc.

We can have silly posts all day long but ultimately it derails true conversation, know what else it derails? Any hope the town has of progressing on day one. You all seem to be fine with that, but I'm not. Doesn't anybody see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back