Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 6 ends with 8 lynch votes.

Starboard Driger said:
Bo$$_89 said:
I think revealing roles would be better than names, since there's probably some charecter's that aren't used so we'd have extra spaces available as far as characters go for wolves to lie about

No. If the people with important roles reveal everything, then the wolves will target them. That's doing more harm than good.

It shouldn't matter once we sort out the wolves

I'm not sure how easy it will be to sort out the wolves, but we will see once people role reveal. Btw, I'm pit.

Bo$$_89 said:
Starboard Driger said:
No. If the people with important roles reveal everything, then the wolves will target them. That's doing more harm than good.

It shouldn't matter once we sort out the wolves

Except there's a pretty good chance that at least some wolves will make reasonable enough roles that we can't figure them out immediately, and if that happens, then they have access to all of our power roles.

I have a feeling at least one wolf has already lied about their character anyway. I find it unlikely that three of the five people who haven't revealed yet are wolves. It's just too convenient IMO. Although I saw that Machamp didn't even bother to defend the vote from Teal (and he's one that hasn't revealed yet). I think he needs a little extra pressure on him. I'm wary about this plan just because I don't think it will work but I'm Captain Falcon. COME AT ME WOLVES

VOTE: <Machamp the Champion>

dmaster out.

Alright, so either my not so subtle hints didn't work, PMJ trolled me, or anyone who could have helped me is dead. Basically, my role references the Triforce of Wisdom. If I have it, one of my abilities becomes more powerful. My guess is that the Triforce of Wisdom is an item that someone else has/had. Did anyone have the Triforce of Wisdom previously? Does anyone have it now?

I don't think it's an item or anything, but the Triforce of Wisdom has almost always been associated with Zelda in the Zelda games. (Power = Ganon, Courage = Link).

Considering Porygon-X claimed Zelda, I'm interested to see if he knows anything or not. This could end up being a good lead.

dmaster out.

Character Reveal isn't all that bad of an idea. I just don't like revealing the full role.

I am Mario.

I'll quote the context of the role that makes me believe that the Triforce of Wisdom is an item or somehow or other obtainable. I'm going to remove what the ability actually does because I don't think that is relevant now.

PMJ said:
Ability: {withheld because of potential hints about what the ability does}
{potentially useful ability} Since you are not holding the Triforce of Wisdom, {drawback that makes the ability not that useful}. You should try obtaining it.

Alright, I'm Diddy Kong, and I am Mason's with Bo$$. If not for the fact that we're the only ones with votes, I might not have revealed. Hopefully, he'll come and confirm this before I'm voted to die anyway.

I'm curious as to what Chillarmy and Dark Void (even though it's pretty obvious he's either Link or Ganondorf) claim to be. Then I'll see if I can find a wolf amongst everyone.

dmaster said:
Although I saw that Machamp didn't even bother to defend the vote from Teal (and he's one that hasn't revealed yet).

What would I say to Teal's vote that wasn't "guys, you shouldn't vote for me, I'm not a wolf."

dmaster said:
I don't think it's an item or anything, but the Triforce of Wisdom has almost always been associated with Zelda in the Zelda games. (Power = Ganon, Courage = Link).

Considering Porygon-X claimed Zelda, I'm interested to see if he knows anything or not. This could end up being a good lead.

dmaster out.

No, I do not know anything about the Triforce...

Huh, maybe the Triforce thing is an Item but it seems like the Items in this game are real Items from the Smash Bros game like the Bob-omb, Bunny Hood, etc. and the Triforce isn't one of those. Strange stuff.

I'd really like to see what Bo$$ has to say first before I unvote.

I just find it surprising he didn't include it when he role revealed, I mean, I guess it kind of makes sense to protect another person, but his role makes no mention of a partner/mason. In addition, he was the one starting to push for the character reveals in the first place, so it doesn't really make sense to not tell about a fellow Townie that he knows about, unless he doesn't want to make himself look suspicious and lie about his role. ;p And it seems like you guys had miscommunication during the Day when he even thought you were still under Static. That just doesn't seem to be in sync to me. Things don't add up.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Huh, maybe the Triforce thing is an Item but it seems like the Items in this game are real Items from the Smash Bros game like the Bob-omb, Bunny Hood, etc. and the Triforce isn't one of those. Strange stuff.

I'd really like to see what Bo$$ has to say first before I unvote.

I just find it surprising he didn't include it when he role revealed, I mean, I guess it kind of makes sense to protect another person, but his role makes no mention of a partner/mason. In addition, he was the one starting to push for the character reveals in the first place, so it doesn't really make sense to not tell about a fellow Townie that he knows about, unless he doesn't want to make himself look suspicious and lie about his role. ;p And it seems like you guys had miscommunication during the Day when he even thought you were still under Static. That just doesn't seem to be in sync to me. Things don't add up.

dmaster out.

Yeah we're masons

O..k.

UNVOTE: <Machamp the Champion>

Care to answer any of my thoughts on why you didn't include this earlier in your role or why you guys seemed uncoordinated during the day?

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
O..k.

Care to answer any of my thoughts on why you didn't include this earlier in your role or why you guys seemed uncoordinated during the day?

dmaster out.

Just to save each other I guess

dmaster said:
O..k.

dmaster out.

We're not very good masons. I was just trying to hide the fact that we were Masons. If I was being my usual self, and correcting everyone - except Bo$$, wouldn't it seem pretty odd? I have no idea why he thought I was still static'd. Just Bo$$ being Bo$$, I guess.

Machamp the Champion said:
dmaster said:
O..k.

dmaster out.

We're not very good masons. I was just trying to hide the fact that we were Masons. If I was being my usual self, and correcting everyone - except Bo$$, wouldn't it seem pretty odd? I have no idea why he thought I was still static'd. Just Bo$$ being Bo$$, I guess.

I just didn't feel like pming you

Well if everyone's revealing i guess I will too. I'm Samus.

Made an updated list of all revealed roles/alive players

Some Loser-Fox
Teal- Falco
RaichuGirl- Lucario
Bo$$_89-Donkey Kong
Tri3sten- Pit
Dark Void-?
Porygon-X- Zelda
Sir Taco-ROB
Machamp the Champion- Diddy Kong
Chillarmy- Samus
TheGuy- Mario
Starboard Driger-Pikachu
dmaster- Captain Falcon
Luckyfire-Sonic

Dark Void is the only one who hasn't (unless I missed something) revealed.

Vote: Dark Void

Yeah, Dark Void. There's really no reason you shouldn't reveal your character at this point. You're pretty obviously a Zelda character (assuming you're not lying), and you're the only person who hasn't revealed your character, so why not reveal your character?

I made a list of what players have actual proof that they're what they say they are (not confirmed, just some minor bit of evidence):
Some Loser - Fox (dodged wolf kill and Master Hand Kill)
Bo$$_89 - Donkey Kong (role reveal/killed Astra)
Machamp the Champion - Diddy Kong (Masons with Bo$$)
Sir Taco - ROB (role revealed/other stuff)
TheGuy - Mario (based on Jay/Bisharps role, Mario is almost definitely in this game)
Luckyfire - Sonic (role revealed/confirmed by Sir Taco)
Chillarmy - Samus (Norfair was a stage. Although, since he was one of the last to reveal, there's a chance Norfair was just a red haring, and Chillarmy snatched up the most believable remaining character)

Here's people that don't have any proof to back them up.
Teal - Falco
RaichuGirl - Lucario (claimed to have a ability that weakens Reject's accuracy, but no real proof)
Tri3sten - Pit
Dark Void - ? (most likely Zelda character)
Porygon-X - Zelda
Starboard Driger - Pikachu
dmaster - Captain Falcon

In my opinion, Teal's seems the least believable. Since Falco could have similar abilities to Wolf, since they're both Star Fox characters, and if someone were to find out 1 ability of Teal, they could find one that could relate to Star Fox in general, rather then just Wolf. Let's put some pressure on.

VOTE: <Teal>

One of my abilities also says that Falco will save me from death. (Hence why I said "I guess I should be thankful".) I find it odd that even though Falco saves me, I can't communicate with him, and none of my other abilities mention him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back