Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 2 ends April 9 at 2 PM CST.

@corn bread: My ability is called Silent Protagonist. All it stated was that I could not speak during Day 1.

@Starboard: We're not done here. I still have my eyes on Astra and some others, but I'm not done with you. Keep posting, Starboard....

Corn bread, he said he had the curry, right?

I thought it was for everything.

Therefore, Yoshi is probably one of these:

Kirby
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch

I am leaning towards him being Game & Watch.

Jigglypuff's attack does not put itself and it's opponent to sleep in brawl. His up+B attack puts the opponent to sleep but not him, and his down+B puts him to sleep but not his opponent. There is no attack that Jigglypuff has that puts both him and his opponent to sleep.

Sir Taco said:
Jigglypuff's attack does not put itself and it's opponent to sleep in brawl. His up+B attack puts the opponent to sleep but not him, and his down+B puts him to sleep but not his opponent. There is no attack that Jigglypuff has that puts both him and his opponent to sleep.

This is based on brawl though. PMJ would have just combined the two.

Glace said:
Sir Taco said:

This is based on brawl though. PMJ would have just combined the two.

I was talking about in brawl.

Key word is based.

I feel like we're looking to deeply into the associations with SSB. Would any of us have guessed Ness' (HC's) actual WW abilities solely based on his powers on the video game? No. Trying to guess one's exact WW abilities based on the loose concept of JigglyPuff's sleep inducing will do nothing but cause confusion.

^That is true. Remember, Peach could also make people fall asleep, as can be true with Snake, so really, Jigglypuff may not be on the table.

Haunted Water said:
^That is true. Remember, Peach could also make people fall asleep, as can be true with Snake, so really, Jigglypuff may not be on the table.
But they don't draw on people's faces. I strongly believe that this is Jigglypuff inspired by the anime.

Why does cornbread hate Starboard Driger? Wtf?

I agree with Teal about the Jigglypuff thing, but that isn't very important right now IMO. I think we should try to decide on who we should lynch. What are our suspects?

Starboard Driger said:
@PMJ: How much can I reveal about any items I held/am currently holding?

To everyone: You can say anything about anything at any time. There are no restrictions in this game. You are not bound to tell the truth, either; you can lie about whatever you wish.

corn bread may have possibly been role blocked by Starboard...? That might explain the annoyance, though hate is a little far.

My top suspects are:

1) Astra
2) Starboard Driger
3) corn bread

My feeling is that Astra's evade was a one-time thing, but I want to hear more from him. corn bread is just playing the way he plays, but he may be too aggressive that we have to get rid of him. Starboard has already been mentioned because of top scum read. Just go through his posts and look at them. They seem a little off, kind of like...an inexperienced wolf. But before anything I want to know why Astra evaded the lynch. He doesn't seem to be telling everything (maybe he has an ability that states he cannot be lynched on odd days, or maybe just Day 1?).

These two games are getting so confusing with Astra having invincibility being at the center of both of them...

The Yoshi said:
@corn bread: My ability is called Silent Protagonist. All it stated was that I could not speak during Day 1.

Well, gee. That narrow's it down :B

Glace said:
Therefore, Yoshi is probably one of these:

Kirby
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch

I am leaning towards him being Game & Watch.

Don't forget Mario, Dr. Mario, Link, Toon Link, Young Link, Pokemon Trainer (sorta) and probably a few more I'm forgetting. I'm not exactly sure why it would only work on day 1, but being silent the whole game would be pretty boring. Since it's called "Silent protagonist" I doubt he'd be scum (AKA Dr. Mario or Young Link).

Looking through Starboard Driger's post, I can kind of see where The Yoshi is coming from, but I definitely wouldn't vote for him.

The Yoshi said:
But before anything I want to know why Astra evaded the lynch. He doesn't seem to be telling everything (maybe he has an ability that states he cannot be lynched on odd days, or maybe just Day 1?).
I can't be lynched if I don't have a vote placed down. I've said this at least 5 times in the game thread. Read harder.

Would probably vote for corn bread today because nothing he's done at this point has hit me as pro-town, or even neutral.

Astra said:
I can't be lynched if I don't have a vote placed down. I've said this at least 5 times in the game thread. Read harder.

No, I know that. After I posted I face palmed because I meant to ask why you think we should believe that is a pro-town ability, but for now I'll believe you.

maybe I'm jealous because I'm not Yoshi

I think cb hates me because I was going after him Day 1. That's understandable. But then again, he hates Glace (IIRC) too, so maybe that's just a thing of his.

And no, I did not role block him.

Yoshi appears to be telling the truth about the silent protagonist thing. It makes sense. As for who we should lynch, I'm not sure. There's the suspects from yesterday: Astra, corn bread, Flygon2071, and Lucky Fire. I think the best option out of those four is corn bread. Astra is second, but I don't think going after him again after what happened last time is a good idea.

The Yoshi said:
No, I know that. After I posted I face palmed because I meant to ask why you think we should believe that is a pro-town ability, but for now I'll believe you.
Do you have any reason not to believe it other than you just don't want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back