Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

Yeah, lynch me. I actually don't think Drohn is scum anymore, and in fact town. I was seered last night, not by Draclord, but by the other person that seered Drohn. This person won't claim, but I have just talked to him.

Vote me if you will, but you may end up having one of your seers claim to save me.

...This is the most strangely fortunate first day I have ever seen. Normally game hosts tell if the wolves attempted and failed to kill somebody, but it appears the wolves didn't even try?

...Are we being next-leveled right now?

WanderingWolf said:
Yeah, lynch me. I actually don't think Drohn is scum anymore, and in fact town. I was seered last night, not by Draclord, but by the other person that seered Drohn. This person won't claim, but I have just talked to him.

Vote me if you will, but you may end up having one of your seers claim to save me.

Desperate much? It would make sense if they Seered you, but there's no way to prove you turned up as town unless the Seer claims, which is a bad idea, especially since we've already killed a wolf. If you do turn up as town, it would be good to know that Drohn was actually Seered yesterday, so yeah, we really should lynch you.

Machamp The Champion said:
WanderingWolf said:

Desperate much? It would make sense if they Seered you, but there's no way to prove you turned up as town unless the Seer claims, which is a bad idea, especially since we've already killed a wolf. If you do turn up as town, it would be good to know that Drohn was actually Seered yesterday, so yeah, we really should lynch you.

Or Drohn could make a post, confirming my innocence since he has also talked to the seer that seered me.

Actually never mind. Killing town to confirm inactive town is always the best strategy.

Vote: WanderingWolf

Twisted Turtwig, I know exactly who you targeted last night. Tell me everthing you know or I'll publicly reveal it.

Yeah, he didn't target amyone, so its not juicy. But then again, no wolf kill. :D

WanderingWolf said:

Or Drohn could make a post, confirming my innocence since he has also talked to the seer that seered me.

Oh yeah, he can do that. inb4 Drohn's too inactive to post that

WanderingWolf said:

Oh yeah, he can do that. inb4 Drohn's too inactive to post that

Exactly, hence this:

Actually never mind. Killing town to confirm inactive town is always the best strategy.

WanderingWolf said:
Explain, then. I'm most likely going to die anyway.

Uh, the ones I already said: You defending Mapleboy, and trying to get Drohn lynched earlier.

1) I had absolutely no idea Mapleboy was scum at the time I defended him, since his logic was sound.

2) I had the same knowledge as almost every other player. I just took the other route with this information and thought Drohn was scum, instead of town.

I'm really not sure if Wander is scum or not.
I mean, he defended scum yesterday, sure. But was he the only one? I'll have to check...
It makes sense that the seer would look in to him, seeing as how he was the suspect.

Anyway, before we lynch, I'd like to see what Drohn has to say. If he can prove that Wander was seered then either of the two scenarios are in play:

1) Wander and Drohn (and maybe Drac) are scum, covering each other, and faking being seered.
2) Wander and Drohn and both town.

...I know that it was obvious.

I say, see what Drohn has to say first. If we're not convinced, lynch one to prove the other is innocent. Wander has a high chance of being scum, but he's active. If we lynch Drohn (an inactive) and he flips town, then Wander is pretty much cleared.

Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

Oh hi we killed a wolf woo! And it seems the wolves didn't even attempt a kill last night? I hope that isn't what happened because that probably means inactive wolves or something of that sort...
And to WW
1) His logic was not sound to most of us.
2) That was a bit of a stretch considering it was a Day 1 Seer claim. Not the smartest of moves.

Wait... headline says it's Day 3 but isn't it Day 2 today? (And Night 1 last extremely long night?)
Anyway, doesn't matter what day it is but it's always a good day to lynch scum :D okay enough bad jokes.
I'll jog my memory soon today because I've kinda forgotten what happened day 1.

Oye... I'm not that inactive. Also yes, the seer that cleared me let me know WW is also cleared, so I believe it. If you feel like lynching one of us to confirm it, that's up to you.

Wait... headline says it's Day 3 but isn't it Day 2 today? (And Night 1 last extremely long night?)

cornbread is numbering by phases:

Day 1, Night 2, Day 3, Night 4, Day 5, Night 6 etc

Drohn, does this "seer" communicating with you have any actual proof that he's a seer? Wolves have be known to have communication abilities in the past.

sillykyle said:
Drohn, does this "seer" communicating with you have any actual proof that he's a seer? Wolves have be known to have communication abilities in the past.

Its and OC game, sillkyle. You send little ''texts'' to other players

He either knew or guessed right which group I was in. Unless they are both wolves and are working together he also knows the same for WW and himself. I doubt a wolf would take that risk, if I had any other role that wasn't townie I would be almost sure he was a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back