Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Red Rain said:
He's done it before.

That was because I was the obvious alpha/lynch victim in that game. Its the best strategy. I honestly don't know how to defend myself on Day 1, when all I'm getting is 'His reasoning is bad'.

At least I am trying to make leads, instead of sitting and waiting until someone comes along (like I have) and done something, so you can make up whatever reason to vote him out.

I'll be inactive for a while since I'm heading to Japan tomorrow morning.:D

... Fletchling, you can't like posts in this game. It's against the rules.

Almost done with Cities, folks, so I can come on back real soon!

I was notified that I need to post in here, but I haven't been following the discussion and I don't have time to. So I'm just in to post for now, will be more active when I'm back on campus.

aghh, I confused this game with WW XX oops
That doesn't really change anything though, I'll catch up later.

By the way discussion is going, you're going to end up with a dead VT. I have about 5 votes, that's all that matters.

Mapleboy is the better lynch today imo; WW tomorrow.

Honestly, we learn the most from lynching Mapleboy. We should get that lynch done today.
If Maple is a wolf, we get WW tomorrow.

Either Raichu or KoN is a wolf.

Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

I agree. Mapleboy is the one who started this and WW was just defending him. If Mapleboy is a wolf then we go for WW.

Can you guys just let me die. If I turn out town, then you'll know you wasted your lynch.

SMP, may I ask why you think Raichu or KoN is a wolf? Please, do explain.

@WW, he thinks me and RG are scum for working together to get Maple lynched.

@RockWrecker, your statement makes no sense. You first say that maple isn't scum, then say what to do if he flips wolf. Maybe it sticks out to me more because you are agreeing with SMP, then it looks like you're disagreeing with him.

I think Rock Wrecker was ninja'd, as to me it looks like he's agreeing with the mapleboy lynch. That's the only way hispost could make sense. WW is really pushing for his lynch over mapleboy, which makes me definitely think that they're not only scum partners, but Mapleboy has a significantly better role which WW is tring to prevent from being lynched. It's the only reason I can see for WW pushing for his own lynch so intently.

Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

I was ninja'd sorry. I was agreeing with you guys and SMP posted in the middle of me writing.

RaichuGirl said:
SMP said:
Either Raichu or KoN is a wolf.

Why exactly do you think that?

Both of you guys post within 5 minutes of each other with nearly identical posts.

SMP said:
RaichuGirl said:
Why exactly do you think that?

Both of you guys post within 5 minutes of each other with nearly identical posts.

Meh, I was agreeing with her while expressing my own opinion.

Sorry for the confusion RW. :p

RaichuGirl said:
I think Rock Wrecker was ninja'd, as to me it looks like he's agreeing with the mapleboy lynch. That's the only way hispost could make sense. WW is really pushing for his lynch over mapleboy, which makes me definitely think that they're not only scum partners, but Mapleboy has a significantly better role which WW is tring to prevent from being lynched. It's the only reason I can see for WW pushing for his own lynch so intently.

Maybe I'm jester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back