Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

I seriously cannot believe this. You guys all are acting pretty scummy to me. Why would Chronus lie Day 1 about being seer just to try to keep him and Drohn safe? I'm sorry but you guys are making no sense. Voting Chronus doesn't make sense especially cause the wolves might go for him tonight anyways.

Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

BECAUSE CHRONUS IS EITHER ONE-SHOT OR FAKECLAIMING!
Jesus, how many people can't grasp that concept?

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

So let the wolves waste their kill? Why should we waste our vote?

Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Why would he fake claim ugh I seriously don't understand. It's Day 1, a wolf would not be that dumb.

Drohn said:

Good job telling on yourself... Drohn is neither a townie or a wolf, he is a hair whipper placed in the game to troll and punch babies.

If the wolves kill Chronus we will find out he was right. They will have wasted a turn. If we kill Chronus for the wolves they get another extra kill. The other seer could have used that time to clear more people.

Rock Wrecker said:
Why would he fake claim ugh I seriously don't understand. It's Day 1, a wolf would not be that dumb.

If he's not a wolf, then he just claimed one shot seer. Meaning, he isn't helpful to us anyway. Have any other ideas?

Also, Drohn, I am not going to allow the game to turn to relying on the seer, and before he gives us his information, die and then we start random lynching. Its the worst strategy ever.

On phone, cut me off in middle of text... then went back to what I was writing.. gah...

Re: RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Rock Wrecker said:

They are scum, they thrive on chaos. They would be that smart.
Drohn, if you do know the identity of the other seer, keep it to yourself and tell nobody. It might be a turning point later on.

PokeChimpo said:
Drohn said:

Good job telling on yourself...

It's not telling on myself. Let the wolves (them) waste their kill turn on Chronus. Why should we (the town people) waste our voting turn to kill someone who might get killed by wolves. It makes more sense to stall the wolves and let them kill the town people while the seer does all the work. We can do our own thing after we lost hope (seer dies). Let's just buy them time now?

I'm sticking to no lynch unless someone else seems really suspicious all of the sudden.

Drohn said:
PokeChimpo said:
Good job telling on yourself...

It's not telling on myself. Let the wolves (them) waste their kill turn on Chronus. Why should we (the town people) waste our voting turn to kill someone who might get killed by wolves. It makes more sense to stall the wolves and let them kill the town people while the seer does all the work. We can do our own thing after we lost hope (seer dies). Let's just buy them time now?

I'm sticking to no lynch unless someone else seems really suspicious all of the sudden.

The thing is, Chronus could be lying and be scum. If we don't lynch he survives and because of the whole 'He must be safe' propaganda thing you're putting out there, we don't lynch him.

Starting think Drohn is putting out arguments for the chaos.

Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

That's a bad strategy. A seer is not all-powerful. They can only come into power play late in the game, which is why scum always gun for seers. If they still live, the scum lose power.

Red Rain said:
That's a bad strategy. A seer is not all-powerful. They can only come into power play late in the game, which is why scum always gun for seers. If they still live, the scum lose power.

Exactly, and if the seer dies before revealing, then we lose all of that information, future information and start random lynching, if we follow Drohn's strategy.

The last thing scum is doing tonight is wasting their kill on a claimed 1 shot seer.

Drohn, lets say that we follow your plan and no lynch today. Chronus is killed for whatever reason and the 2nd seer hits a vanilla town. What's your plan for tomorrow?

Not really a plan. It just makes sense to keep the towns people alive. The more towns people we have the bigger the chance of voting out the werewolfs. Every towns people we kill is one less vote for us when we know who the wolfs are.

There has to be a D2 plan, or else what's the point? Are you going to no lynch D2 or randomly vote off someone if there are no night roles that give us anything?

Vote count:
TPO3-2
PMJ-1
No Lynch-2
Mapleboy86-6
Red Rain-1
WanderingWolf-2
grantm1999-2
Chronus MSEA-1

13 votes required to lynch.6 days remain.

I strongly suggest you guys vote for Chronus. It will give us the most information (from any player being voted so far), since he has the most doubt of being what he claims to be.

Or we could go and lynch maple boy, since it's the EASIEST vote (Using the player that I was defendings words. Whoo)

If chronus was a wolf claiming seer on day one to clear a scum team mate as town, it would honestly be the stupidest wolf play I've ever seen as it would lead to one of his teammates dying as soon as he does and vice versa. It makes no sense for him to be anything other than one-time seer trying to use his role as best he knows. I honestly see no reason to lynch him over mapleboy, who suddenly seems to have gone quiet (The wolf team has probably tried to tell him to lay low while WW pushes for the Chronus lynch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back