Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Ah Day 1, always the great shot in the dark. I suggest we don't lynch anyone today unless they really screw up as we really have nothing to go off of. This sounds interesting I'm wondering if there are two groups that can kill at night. Just speculation, but maybe one group has the power to kill if they choose a wolf at night. Anyways, Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Have a great holiday! (Especially if you can't get on haha)

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Vote:TPO3

Because he is the only traitor I can think of.

suggest we don't lynch anyone today unless they really screw up as we really have nothing to go off of.

You only have a 0% chance of killing scum if you don't lynch, while you have about a 1/4 chance of hitting scum with a lynch.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

(Inb4 PMJ and sillykyle are wolves trying to turbo-lynch TP03)

As promised, I'm here.

...This game will be chaos.
Bandwagons are already starting TWO POSTS IN.

/RageQuit

Gosh dang it, I can't RVS camoclone. :(

Rock Wrecker, have you played WW before?

2 whole weeks of day 1 awesomeness. Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah! I think we should try for a lynch today. Even if we hit town (which we probably will), we'll get much more info this way. After 2 weeks, I'm sure we can find someone to lynch.

Dammit pmj I was gonna start a bs bandwagon on Teapot. I know EXACTLY what he did last night, and if he wants me to keep quiet about it, he'll secretly text(aka PM) me and we'll duke it out. He is gonna lose THE GAME! Badum tss.

Hmmm, I don't know if I should jump on the bandwagon.

WanderingWolf said:
suggest we don't lynch anyone today unless they really screw up as we really have nothing to go off of.

You only have a 0% chance of killing scum if you don't lynch, while you have about a 1/4 chance of hitting scum with a lynch.

I still don't like the odds of having a 75%+ chance of killing a townsperson on the first day with no evidence. I get what you're saying but I don't really think it's the right decision for the first day. We could of course jump on the already forming bandwagon and hope it's a wolf :p

Rock Wrecker said:
WanderingWolf said:

I still don't like the odds of having a 75%+ chance of killing a townsperson on the first day with no evidence. I get what you're saying but I don't really think it's the right decision for the first day. We could of course jump on the already forming bandwagon and hope it's a wolf :p

The thing is, its Day 1, and only the wolves know what's going on. If we lynch a wolf, we get to decide off their votes who is town/other wolves. If they're town, again, we can do the same based off of who voted them and why.

Also,
VOTE: TPO3

For being a teapot :3

Come on guys, can you really not tell the difference between a bandwagon and a joke? >_>

You always lynch on D1. Always. Being completely dependent on night actions is bad since there are usually roles that can affect the results. A lynch on D1 will allow players to begin to form connections between players based on how they interact throughout the day.

Also, 2 votes is not a bandwagon. Especially when they're the 2nd and 3rd posts of the game.

Ok I see where you're coming from. Also the information parts makes sense, we'll know more if we just do a lynch.
Yes I've played before to whoever asked, I single-handedly saved the town my first (maybe it was second?) game. :p I've played 3 or 4 overall and I play Mafia several times every summer so yeah idk

VOTE: Rock Wrecker

For using percentages. WW cannot be reduced to mere statistics anyone who tries to say so is a wolf.

WanderingWolf said:

There are several things wrong with this statement

1) 1 in 4 chance of hitting scum means 3 in 4 chance of hitting a townie.

2) If there's a no lynch, you have a 0% chance of hitting scum yes, but you also have a 0% chance of hitting non-scum. Opening with 2 townies dead, possibly more because of indies doesn't sound favorable to me.

Also PMJ and sillykyle probably aren't roles. Me being scummy is just an inside joke lol.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

TPO3 said:
WanderingWolf said:

There are several things wrong with this statement

1) 1 in 4 chance of hitting scum means 3 in 4 chance of hitting a townie.

2) If there's a no lynch, you have a 0% chance of hitting scum yes, but you also have a 0% chance of hitting non-scum. Opening with 2 townies dead, possibly more because of indies doesn't sound favorable to me.

Also PMJ and sillykyle probably aren't roles. Me being scummy is just an inside joke lol.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Uh... What? Nothing was wrong with this statement, you just added onto it by saying the downsides of lynching someone.

Also, might I just say that going off a Night 1 kill isn't exactly the best option we have, since the Night 1 kill will just be the best person dead. most likely pmj. If we lynch someone now, then we have even more information tomorrow, other than just 'SOMEONE DIED, OH NO!'. Honestly, have you ever known the night kill to instantly kill a scum player and win the game for town? Lynching town helps to identify both scum and town, while just letting scum kill the best players will result in the best players being dead.

We get the choice of lynching who we want for information, but you would rather let scum decide who dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back