Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 2 End 11/22/2011 7AM GMT+8

Dark Void said:
What I've really been wondering is why DNA and Meaty were so quick to vote. With 3-4 days left before we need a lynch, the only thing that hastily voting accomplishes is creating a bandwagon. I'm not saying for sure that Meaty and DNA are nerds/jocks but I am very suspicious of both of them, especially because of how quick they were to defend each other (far more so than Chillarmy defending Safariblade).

As you can see, I did not even accuse them of being wolves or making a bad theory, only that it was odd that they cast their votes so early in the day. Yes, I also said they were defending each other. Let me get some quotes for you guys:

Chillarmy said:
Also, isn't it convienient that someone tried to kill TDL, and safariblade voted for TDl as a joke that everyone rubbed off. However, TDL was killed AND safariblade was silenced, and then Meaty made a very convenient accusation of safariblade. I'm thinking Meaty is quite quite suspicious. What do you guys think?

And then on the next post:

DNA said:
Vote: Chillarmy

Chillarmy provided some as far as I can tell sound evidence to why Meaty might be suspicious and on the post afterward DNA claims that what Chillarmy has said is counter-intuitive and votes for him immediately with no evidence.

So, as of now, Meaty has tried to disprove my theory of them voting quick to encourage a bandwagon by saying that with the unvote he felt no reason not to vote early in the day, although that still doesn't explain any reason why voting early in the day is better than voting later when we have more evidence and more members have spoken. DNA has not made a post since then as far as I can tell, so I'll leave him out of this for now.

So, now that that is explained, am I still suspicious? I don't want this to be a repeat of Duck Hunt where I was bandwagoned without any real evidence on me.

I see a lot of posts saying that I jumped too quickly on Meaty. I made the accusation I did 1 full day and a page and a half of posts later. Can you really call that quickly?!

4 Chillarmy
2 Meaty

16 Votes to Lynch, 30 1/3 Hours left before I go random.org on you guys.

We probably won't get the 16 with all of the inactives.

Meaty said:
I just realized... there's a high chance of safariblade being a jock, and head jock at that. Originally I thought that Lenny seemed like someone who would go after TDL, but then I remembered. He's dead. But if I may remind you, safariblade originally voted for TDL, and seemed to want him dead. Sure I talked about killing TDL, but I was more or less joking and I never actually voted for him. I was suspicious of PMJ before his role was revealed, so to tell you the truth if I was a jock I probably would have gone for him over TDL.... Guy isn't a threat to us just quite yet, so I say we spare him for now and lynch safariblade. Of course, I may change my vote if certain circumstances change or evidence showing otherwise is presented. But, for now....

Vote: safariblade

Chillarmy said:
Just a thought guys, the nerds can't kill tonight, and we're suspicious of safariblade hating on tdl, but safariblade can't speak tonight. I say we let safariblade live for today, and see what he has to say in two days. We can afford to let him live as the nerds can't kill.

Also, isn't it convienient that someone tried to kill TDL, and safariblade voted for TDl as a joke that everyone rubbed off. However, TDL was killed AND safariblade was silenced, and then Meaty made a very convenient accusation of safariblade. I'm thinking Meaty is quite quite suspicious. What do you guys think?

DNA said:
Or kill him now so that we rub out a threat faster and don't wait around taking shots in the dark.

And given how everything you have just said is counter-intuitive to everything just assumed, suggesting a rather obvious cover-up,

Okay now you guys can actually see these 3 big posts that we seem to be basing our voting on.

Honestly, I think that my logic was more credible than anything else at the time, and Chillarmy's theory is so off the wall that I find it pretty hard to believe. I highly doubt that someone so intricately planned to frame safariblade, and DNA made a very good point about Chillarmy trying to cover something up with that crazy sort of accusation. DNA's vote on Chillarmy was very logical, the most logical vote yet. Even if Chillarmy is innocent, we can't afford to have someone making crazy assumptions around. It could be dangerous. I'm not saying I'm siding with DNA persay, or that he is innocent at all, but right now I just think he's making better points against Chillarmy than anyone else has.

I'm back, haven't been posting much here recently. Basically, yeah, Tyraniking is right. We probably won't be able to get enough votes, people don't post enough. It's a shame that this always seems to happen with WW.

So, either just let the random lynch happen, or it looks like Chillarmy is the only person we're going to be able to pull off the lynch on (with a miracle). Maybe Meaty, but he just doesn't seem as suspicious as Chillarmy has.

Those are the options I think.

It really is a shame that we don't have enough people posting to get 16 votes on anyone... Riskbreakers, can't you PM people to start posting?

Chillarmy said:
I see a lot of posts saying that I jumped too quickly on Meaty. I made the accusation I did 1 full day and a page and a half of posts later. Can you really call that quickly?!

You made one post and you jumped on him, I call that too quickly. Meaty says he likes to vote early because of the unvote feature. I honestly think this has its ups and downs, but Meaty does provide some evidence and we don't have a whole lot to go on. I too don't think Chillarmy's theory makes much sense, I don't really think Meaty was trying to put blame on someone else he was trying to make a successful lynch with a bit of evidence we have. I believe that safari could have done it thinking it could work as reverse psychology. Then Chillarmy defends safari and accuses Meaty. That's what I think makes him suspicious. We don't have much time and hopefully inactives come on so I believe we should Vote: Chillarmy

imo Chillarmy's the best option, after reading through all these posts. And we don't wanna be forced to go to random.org, do we?

Random.org would be our down fall, so i have to agree after reading all the posts thus far to.
Vote:Chillarmy

Meaty, you said your theory is still the most believable. I disagree with that and I am going to explain why.

Your theory is that Safariblade voted for TDL and then killed TDL is the most absurb thing I have ever heard. Safariblade is not stupid enough to vote for someone and kill them the next night! That would be a very dumb thing to do. I have said that before and you have yet to respond to anything I have said about your theory. If you aren't willing to explain why your theory is credible in the eyes of those who doubt it, then it sure seems to me like you don't have enough proof. Then Chillarmy says that it probably isn't a coincidence that TDL was killed and Safariblade, who voted for TDL, was silenced. It makes perfect sense to me that the jocks would try to frame Safariblade by killing TDL, silencing Safariblade, and accusing Safariblade as soon as the day began. I'm looking at you, Meaty. Then DNA come along and proclaims that this theory is so absurd that he is going to vote for Chillarmy even though there is no evidence on him. It seems obvious to me who the bad guys are here. Vote: Meaty

If you think that I'm doing this to defend Chillarmy and that that means that I am a bad guy, have the seer reveal me tonight. I can guarantee that if the seer reveals me I will never be lynched and probably not nightkilled ever again. Before you accuse me of blindly defending myself with the, "I'm a townie don't lynch me," keep in mind that I am asking for the seer to reveal my role. If the seer reveals that I'm a bad guy you can lynch me tomorrow.

Oh, and before forget, whoever has a power-up role should target the same person they did the night before, if possible. I'm fairly certain that the power-up hit our seer. Evidence:

Riskbreakers said:
"... Also last night, I felt a bit more preppy and powerful so I looked up Guy89 as well..."

More preppy and powerful=got a power up, it seems like. More proof is that we were able to see two roles that night, which seems stronger than a usual seer.

Oof, yeah Chillarmy. It wasn't a good idea to suddenly defend safariblade like that :/

Of course, you could just be defending safari for the sake of defending him, but can we really take chances at this point?

At this point I may as well unvote. We're nowhere near a Meaty lynch.

UNVOTE: Meaty
VOTE: Chillarmy

Nothing personal Chillarmy, I actually don't want to. But I don't want the random lynch to hit someone like PMJ...

Thanks for posting T-King :>

I suck at bolding...

Dark Void said:
Meaty, you said your theory is still the most believable. I disagree with that and I am going to explain why.

Your theory is that Safariblade voted for TDL and then killed TDL is the most absurb thing I have ever heard. Safariblade is not stupid enough to vote for someone and kill them the next night! That would be a very dumb thing to do. I have said that before and you have yet to respond to anything I have said about your theory. If you aren't willing to explain why your theory is credible in the eyes of those who doubt it, then it sure seems to me like you don't have enough proof. Then Chillarmy says that it probably isn't a coincidence that TDL was killed and Safariblade, who voted for TDL, was silenced. It makes perfect sense to me that the jocks would try to frame Safariblade by killing TDL, silencing Safariblade, and accusing Safariblade as soon as the day began. I'm looking at you, Meaty. Then DNA come along and proclaims that this theory is so absurd that he is going to vote for Chillarmy even though there is no evidence on him. It seems obvious to me who the bad guys are here. Vote: Meaty

If you think that I'm doing this to defend Chillarmy and that that means that I am a bad guy, have the seer reveal me tonight. I can guarantee that if the seer reveals me I will never be lynched and probably not nightkilled ever again. Before you accuse me of blindly defending myself with the, "I'm a townie don't lynch me," keep in mind that I am asking for the seer to reveal my role. If the seer reveals that I'm a bad guy you can lynch me tomorrow.

Oh, and before forget, whoever has a power-up role should target the same person they did the night before, if possible. I'm fairly certain that the power-up hit our seer. Evidence:

More preppy and powerful=got a power up, it seems like. More proof is that we were able to see two roles that night, which seems stronger than a usual seer.
What I see in his theory is that safari used it as a cover up. As reverse psychology. And then safari ends up silent? What happened there? It's probably what TDL said but it still makes him a bit more suspicious. And DV why do you keep bringing this point up? We are no debating whether to kill safari. If Chillarmy is a nerd or a jock you or safari will definitely be up for voting tomorrow. The safari theory had a bit of back up, but Chillarmy's theory was pretty out there. And then he accuses Meaty at the same time. DNA has a reason to vote as well as everyone else. We at the end of the day with no one else to really vote for.

Rock Wrecker said:
What I see in his theory is that safari used it as a cover up. As reverse psychology. And then safari ends up silent? What happened there? It's probably what TDL said but it still makes him a bit more suspicious. And DV why do you keep bringing this point up? We are no debating whether to kill safari. If Chillarmy is a nerd or a jock you or safari will definitely be up for voting tomorrow. The safari theory had a bit of back up, but Chillarmy's theory was pretty out there. And then he accuses Meaty at the same time. DNA has a reason to vote as well as everyone else. We at the end of the day with no one else to really vote for.

As I'm reading this post I'm doing a Freddie Mercury Ultra-High-Angle Reversed Facepalm. I'm not even kidding. Safariblade killed the person that he voted for to frame himself so that he could claim that he wasn't guilty? So Safariblade framing himself makes perfect sense but the fact that a bad guy could have framed him is so out there that it's perfectly justified to vote for Chillarmy just for mentioning that it is possible? Because that is exactly what you just wrote. Freddie Mercury Ultra-High-Angle Reversed Facepalm.

As for why I'm debating whether Safariblade is guilty or not, that is the whole point. Meaty claims that Safariblade framed himself, Chillarmy claims that somebody else framed Safariblade and that Meaty is supicious for suggesting that Safariblade would frame himself, DNA votes for Chillarmy for accusing Meaty, and everyone hops on the bandwagon. So in the end this comes down to whose theory is correct. Let me lay out the theories in the simplest terms I know so that we can compare them.

Meaty's Theory:
Safariblade voted for TDL and on the following night tried to kill him so that Safariblade could claim that someone else framed him. As a result of his role, Safariblade cannot speak today so he can't actually claim that somebody framed him.

Chillarmy's Theory:
The jocks tried to kill TDL so that they could frame Safariblade and had another member prevent Safariblade from talking so that Safariblade could not defend himself.

Look at those as long as you want, but it seems obvious to me: Meaty's theory is crazy, Chillarmy's theory is more sound. Please explain if you thing something is wrong with how I have presented these two theories.

Vote Chillarmy Like a lot of people, we don't want a random vote hitting someone useful, like PMJ or the seer, or priest. Again sorry for the lack of posts. I have been quite busy with class work and as such, haven't been able to post.

Those theories seem right, but seriously, they both just seem stupid. I'm going to bet that Safari being unable to talk is someone's random role. I had one like it 2 games ago and I was just a townie. It was a pretty much useless role. If there's something similar in the future, then we can look more into it.

In the mean time, it looks like we have 9 votes for Chillarmy and it looks like the best option to avoid the random lynch of a more important member.

Dark Void said:
As I'm reading this post I'm doing a Freddie Mercury Ultra-High-Angle Reversed Facepalm. Because reverse psychology is not close to possible even though that's what Meaty suggested? I'm not even kidding. Safariblade killed the person that he voted for to frame himself so that he could claim that he wasn't guilty? Now you're getting it.So Safariblade framing himself makes perfect sense but the fact that a bad guy could have framed him is so out there that it's perfectly justified to vote for Chillarmy just for mentioning that it is possible?Lost me again. Chillarmy suggested let's vote Meaty for trying to give us something to go off of. Several times I've tried to explain to you that it's not Chillarmy believing someone else framed safari (Which if someone framed him it proves the whole reverse psychology thing is plausible) what we are voting him for is that quickly jumped on Meaty for suggesting his theory Because that is exactly what you just wrote. Freddie Mercury Ultra-High-Angle Reversed Facepalm.I'm doing the Freddie Mercury Ultra-High-Angle Reversed Facepalm too. I just keep trying to explain the same thing over and over to you.

As for why I'm debating whether Safariblade is guilty or not, that is the whole point. Meaty claims that Safariblade framed himself, Chillarmy claims that somebody else framed Safariblade and that Meaty is supicious for suggesting that Safariblade would frame himself, DNA votes for Chillarmy for accusing Meaty,Why is this the first time you mention this? Jeez man you keep saying we vote for him because he made a different theory and everyone hops on the bandwagon. So in the end this comes down to whose theory is correct.That's actually not what we're even voting about anymore. We're voting that Chillarmy quickly jumped on Meaty while defending safari. Defending then accusing in one post (his first post of the day at that) is suspicious if you didn't realize it. Let me lay out the theories in the simplest terms I know so that we can compare them.

Meaty's Theory:
Safariblade voted for TDL and on the following night tried to kill him so that Safariblade could claim that someone else framed him. As a result of his role, his trying to kill and/or failing makes him more suspicious because it may have made him not be able to speak.Safariblade cannot speak today so he can't actually claim that somebody framed him.

Chillarmy's Theory:
The jocks tried to kill TDL so that they could frame Safariblade and had another member prevent Safariblade from talking so that Safariblade could not defend himself and this makes Meaty completely guilty for trying to come up with a vote so let's all vote for him

Look at those as long as you want, but it seems obvious to me: Meaty's theory is crazy, Chillarmy's theory is more sound. Please explain if you thing something is wrong with how I have presented these two theories.Already did...

We've got 10 votes on Chillarmy btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back