Finished Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: Ends Jan 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day

Roles will be going out tomorrow. There IS A REASON I am not updating the front with names... you all don't know it yet ;D

Actually I PM'd my entry, as SR's sticky says so, and nothing says not to for this game.

So I think I'm in, at least..

Actually I PM'd my entry, as SR's sticky says so, and nothing says not to for this game.

So I think I'm in, at least..

Aw snap... Zero, do we need to send PMs to you to be in? Or do our posts count?

Zero said:
Roles will be going out tomorrow. There IS A REASON I am not updating the front with names... you all don't know it yet ;D
With roles going out, I think the posts counted Porygon-X.

I figured as much, but you don't know how many PMs Zero got. :p

I'd rather look like a n00b and secure my spot, then not say anything and run the risk of losing it.

Those who followed the forum rules will be given a special reward. For everyone else, I'll see what I can do.

In future it could even be an idea to lock the thread until all aplications are received so people don't break the rules. Just a thought.

Man. Now I feel extra bad... I saw dmaster post, and I followed his lead. Is it to late to PM?

I am going to be pissed if we can't get in I have been waiting to long and if we can't see the list then how will we know who is playing to be able to suspect people someone could be the wolf never post and win because of this
Mad T

T

I did the same thing as Pokemon99, so, this is going to be interesting.

K so guys. Let's play a game? Everyone on the list should name a word starting with any letter. The first 26 people should go in the alphebet order (i.e. person 1 says "apple", person 2 says "bank", person 26 says "zero"). The next players can use a word starting with any letter, but only 2 people can use a word of the same letter (i.e. person 27 can say "arm", but person 28 cannot say "aim"). Be creative ;D THIS IS A REQUIREMENT

ok i get to start woot heres my a word

abecedarian

Alright, I will start. Arch.
EDIT: (Got ninja'd) Balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back