Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End

Brawler said:
And something else you will never guess that involves me ;)

I'll give it a try. Bonuses are bonuses, after all. ;D

This is the first Werewolf game where Brawler will not be playing. He has played in every single Werewolf game... except this one.

I could be totally wrong, but it's worth a try.

Well...I'm not playing in this one. But I will play a giant role, bigger than playing the game here 6 times. At this point, I cannot refuse and sign up. I know far too much now ;D

Brawler said:
Well...I'm not playing in this one. But I will play a giant role, bigger than playing the game here 6 times. At this point, I cannot refuse and sign up. I know far too much now ;D

I suspect you might be the interloper. While I'm not going to prod you further on the subject, I have a good feeling that this said "interloper" will be you. Apparently, you're going to have make some game-influencing decisions. :D

Hmm well it is my q to sign up because I play rough like last game and I SIGN UP lol

T waiting waiting

Is Brawler co-hosting the game? Is that what makes it different? That there are possibly 2 people running it?

Yeah, z-man sent out PMs asking for a co-host. *sniff* He turned me down...

Question to z-man: is the person who guessed your question correctly going to be pmed that they got it right?

Um what are you guys talking about would you please inform me I was never notified of this

T

And what should I read I do not see anything?

T

The person who got the question correct (as to my answer) will be publically (sp?) informed when the game starts. Also, Brawler is co-hosting the game.

HaHa, I was right, but IDK if that was what he was looking for.

Any thoughts when were gonna get the people we still need to play?

7 more slots open (but we're going to take replacements I hope) until we get this game started!

dmaster out.

It's spelled "publicly". I know because that's the only spelling that Google Chrome's spelling checker likes.

I'll give it a shot. However, does this need IM? If so, don't consider me.

you do not need IM, but i believe it is optional to the werewolves in communicating

Okay. Now to see how being in two different games goes...

I'll sign up, and I'll try to stay active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back