Finished Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game: End Game, Brawler wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game! Day 10 ends Jan. 29th! 4 votes to lynch!

I have been really busy the past couple of weeks. Hence why I did not get around to voting for anyone. I thought I had more time to discover more clues as to who was the wolves.
Once again the priest guess right. I wonder if we have two priest among the remaining participants. If we do, the werewolves have no chance to win.
That was suspicious of Guy89 to piggyback on someone's else logic to vote for me.
However, I will wait for at least 1-2 days to allow more discussion and time for fact finding.

Just to make sure, do we have a lynch now PC?

Yes. I'm freezing the game. Post and risk Modkill.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Yes. I'm freezing the game. Post and risk Modkill.

dmaster out.

Thanks for the freeze, dmaster. If you'd like, it would be very helpful for me if you froze the game whenever a lynch is triggered. That way, we can reduce spam in this game overall.

The town gathered around the inexperienced Guy89. His actions spoke much louder than his typed words, and the town quickly and correctly deduced his identity as a Werewolf. He was shot with a silver bullet, like his other companions.

24. Jeremy Scharf-Kim
You are Jeremy Scharf-Kim, Senior-division World Champion. You have
banded with the criminals known as the "Werewolves" in order to learn many new TCG secrets, and to sweep the league's Senior division.

Ability: Werewolf
You are a Werewolf, along with (?). pokemon99 is the Alpha Werewolf. You will discuss with the fellow Werewolves during the night who to kill, via Aim, Email, PM, etc.

Win Condition: Werewolves win.

And with that, a lone Werewolf was left in the game. The numbers of the enemy have slowly dwindled. Now, who is the last Werewolf?

But before we get to that, the night falls. Night 11 has begun (it should have been day 11, I'm not sure why I made that error). Players remaining, send in your roles by Jan. 30th.

RE: Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game! Night 11 ends Jan. 29th!

The Werewolf (in his human form) went to kill his target. However, he couldn't transform from a human into a Werewolf. No matter how hard he tried, he was unable to. Without any friends, he was unable to make the kill.

The town was very happy at the fact that no one had been killed during the night. They rejoiced. Finally, the Pink Geek wrote another letter:

"welp yeah whatever:
If I survived the night: rip deli ip IT MAH BIRTHDAY
If not, welp then this is The GPG signing off
lickitung.gif

Also, if ya haven't figured out who I really am, then I guess you haven't been paying attention to my CLUES
Signed, that one guy you should know by now :)"

And with that, the day proceeded. Day 12 has begun! 6 people remaining, one a Werewolf. 4 votes to trigger a lynch. The day ends Feb. 5th!

RE: Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game! Day 12 ends Feb. 5th! 4 votes to lynch!

I am guessing ohyeah1988 is the pink geek.
Mapleboy86 is either a priest or reflectionist; most likely a priest
PokekidBrandon is a priest.

I will modkill myself by 5:50 pm central time; not giving the town the satisfaction of a kill.

Pokechamp: Since he is gonna kill himself later today it's I assume that it is safe to reaveal our role now.

PokeChamp Wrote:
22. Rev. Rong
You are Rev. Rong, and you don't have a clue how to play this game. You're learning, though, and getting better everyday!

Ability: Priest
You are the Priest. During the night, PM me a username. That person will be protected via the sanctuary and be protected against all night roles during the night, and cannot use any Night Actions (unless they are Werewolves, in which case they can still kill).

Win condition: Town wins.

Thats who i was. Im pretty sure that I was the only preist beacuse the only people that were saved were the ones that I preisted.

Thanks for the great game everyone! You to rage. Can't wait untill the next game with you guys!!

This game was so close to over... why did you have to say that? Now, I have to drag through another night! The rule states not to quote directly anything from a PM. While this game could have been over, up you go and post your role. Unfortunately, that implies a modkill. The outcome doesn't matter; you break a rule, you die for it. Even if the game is so close to over. Therefore, it is my duty to modkill you for your rash action in posting your role. In the future... don't assume; ask me before you jump to conclusions. Now, not only you but the entire town has to wait another whole night for the game to come to a conclusion. I am going to try to make this shorter, but for now, consider it night time. For those townies still waiting: I have an idea for you guys. I won't reveal it here, but if it works out how like I think it will, you won't have to wait.

Pokekid Brandon is modkilled. I'd post his role, but he did the liberty of doing it for me. :)

Night 12 begins. Send in your roles by Feb. 4th.

RE: Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game -- Night 12 ends Feb. 4th

If rage780 already said he wanted modkill before PKB posted the game should still be over.

Edit: bump

dmaster out.

Lol, I just PM'd you to bump my thread dmaster. xD I didn't know you were going to post. Anyway, I have spoken with rage780, and we have come to an agreement. This is what happened:

During the night, rage780 realized he had lost. He broke into Rev. Rong's chapel and found his gun. He took the gun and aimed it at his forehead.

Outside of the chapel, a townie heard the gunshot. He ran towards the chapel, and opened the doors. He saw a stream of dark red blood. It came from the body of the deceased rage780. He lay under a cross, a huge hole in his brain.

The townie was shocked to see that the body was that of a young boy. He heard a noise behind him, and he looked behind him. He saw a middle-aged staring, crushed, at the body of the deceased boy. A stream of tears ran through Mapleboy's eyes. She ran away.

The townie brought the body to the town, and he declared it the body of rage780, the last Werewolf. Another death was also documented: the death of Mapleboy. The woman had committed suicide. And so the game ends with the self destruction of two people. The roles:

rage780 - Ash Ketchum
You are Ash Ketchum. You used to battle and train Pokemon, but now you've taken a break at that and started the TCG. You will do anything to win, and to become the very best.

Ability: Werewolf
You are a Werewolf, along with Kaitou Cooro, Flare, and guy89. The Alpha Werewolf is pokemon99. You will discuss with the fellow Werewolves during the night who to kill via Aim, Email, PM, etc.

Furthermore, your Mom (Mapleboy86) likes to watch you play the Pokemon TCG. You may communicate with her via Aim, PM, Email, etc. She doesn't know her son is a Werewolf, however, and revealing this piece of information would be rather stupid of you. If she were to die, you would be overcome with grief, and die along with her. Do not let the wolves know of this, though. You cannot tell them that she is your mother, or you will risk being modkilled.

Win Condition: Werewolves win.

Mapleboy86 - Dehlia Ketchum
You are Dehlia Ketchum, the kind and caring mother of Ash Ketchum (rage780). You enjoy watching him play the TCG at the local league, but you yourself do not play.

Ability: Mom's Kindness
You can communicate via Aim, Email, PM, etc. with (rage780). If your son (rage780) dies, you yourself will die of grief, and vice-versa.

Win Condition: Town wins.

The league was freed of the enemy Werewolf organization, and it continued to prosper with new players. The death of the original players was not forgotten, and a list of the deceased could be seen (front page).

The remaining roles were also revealed:

Brawler - Random Lucksack
You are a random Lucksack. You must be good at this game, right? After all, you won a BR, so clearly your a great player... yeah, about that... you see, you always win on luck. Never skill. That's all you can really say for yourself.

Ability: OMG I ROLLED HEADS!11one1!!!
If you are killed during the night, there is a 50% chance you will come back to life the next day. This happens only once, and only if you were killed during the night (i.e, your role doesn't work if you were lynched).

Win Condition: Town Wins.

Chronus MSEA - League Newcomer, Townie
You are a newcomer to the league. You are good at the game, and come up
with combos that the league has never seen before.

Ability: Unexpected Tech
If you are targeted by a night role, there is a 35% chance that it
will not work on you.

Win Condition: Town Wins

And, perhaps the most anticipated role:

oyeah1998 - The Super Pink Geek
You are The Super Pink Geek. You are obnoxious, and you constantly annoy people with cheesy internet memes. Even your decks are annoying...

Ability: Never gonna give you up!
You most include at least one internet meme in each of your posts, or else there will be much Sparta for you!

Furthermore, you can PM me during the night with a message, which I will post mysteriously during the next day. It could have its advantages... or maybe not.

Win Condition: Town Wins.

The last remnants of the town were Chronus MSEA, Brawler, and oyeah1998. One of these people must take the responsibility for the next Werewolf game. In my opinion, Brawler won the game. Reason: this post.

Brawler said:
Alright, let's end this for the town.

There are seven people left.

Townies:

Chronus(excellent player for his first time, I can tell)(vote directly for wolves; if he was a wolf he wouldn't do that)
PkB(Voted for wolves)
Mapleboy(No evidence against him, so he looks fine.)
Me(I got attacked by wolves and had my role protect me, so they know I'm town aligned)
Oyeah(since he was attacked, it's guarenteed)

Wolves:

rage780(well, he must be leading the wolves now)
Guy89(Last person remaining, and siding with rage for no reason.)

So;
Vote: Guy89
Reason: He gave himself away by siding with rage who I already thought was a wolf. So he is the next target.

He was the first to guess at the identity of the last Werewolf, and therefore I believe him to be the victor. What do you think? Who should take responsibility? Post your thoughts here!

Also, the game is now over. You can talk about the game even if you were killed. Anyone can post about the game, so don't be shy!

I'm PokeChamp, signing out. It was a pleasure running this game, and I look forward to playing in the next! :D

I figured out ohyeah was the Pink Geek in the final messages before the last one. I just had a suspicion. XD

Anyway, the game was actually run fairly smooth and I loved playing and watching it. (Of course I was killed far too soon so I would've loved to play more). I didn't really do the best job at Seer anyway. Too much pressure. XD I'm glad the Townies pulled off a seemingly impossible win though.

dmaster out.

RE: Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game: End Game, the Town wins!

I don't believe it, my tricks failed, sorry guys.. In the beginning I purposely made myself like a wolf so you guys would be smart enough to know I was just acting. I tried copying several roles. My plan is working until I was replaced

since dmaster and MSE are posting now im guessing ppl not in teh game are now allowed to;

pokechamp - wouldn't Dehlia Ketchum's win condition be wolves win? since ash was with the wolves and he was killed the townies won but she killed herself thus loosing... o.o

i find it weird how a wolf got lynched first then no one guessed correctly for a WHILE, but then they kept killin wolves :p

i also find it weird how i correctly guessed rage was the last wolf :p

sonicyellow said:
since dmaster and MSE are posting now im guessing ppl not in the game are now allowed to;

pokechamp - wouldn't Dehlia Ketchum's win condition be wolves win? since ash was with the wolves and he was killed the townies won but she killed herself thus loosing... o.o

i find it weird how a wolf got lynched first then no one guessed correctly for a WHILE, but then they kept killin wolves :p

i also find it weird how i correctly guessed rage was the last wolf :p

Yes, people who are not in the game may also post. I am sorry for not clarifying earlier.

The sad part is that Dehlia had no way of winning. In the end, she will always die. But hey, someone's got to play the role. xD

Yeah, it was funny for me, too. Flare died because he made an unfortunate error, and then the massacre of the town began. Mostly, I think the wolves lost because of bad players. Had they had more experienced players in their arsenal, it might have been different.

ZOMG Did no one else noticed the small clue I gave in my previous post?
For Example:
lolkitty.jpg

IMPG= I aM Pink Geek
088= Oyeah1988
I will not be able to host WWVII because my story writing skills are non-existant

PokeChamp said:
The sad part is that Dehlia had no way of winning. In the end, she will always die. But hey, someone's got to play the role. xD

lol that sucks. you may as well have put ~win condition: NONE~ xD but then it would've been obvious ash was a wolf.

the sad part is i actually thought wailmerman was a wolf in disguise for the first few days.

EDIT: ninjas! i also wouldn't of been able to host one, but i came back to pokebeach durring day 3-ish

I"m surprised it took this long to lynch me. [or in this case, my replacement, guy89.]

I was one of the first people suspected by Dmaster, who was the seer, so I figured I was done for. <__<

anyways, good game town! :D

Wow, that was an amazing run. Truly, I was glad to be a part of this game. I hope to see you all in Werewolf VII. And, as always, stay classy!

HAPPY 2010!!

Yea good luck to Brawler. I assume that you still want to host like you told me earlier. I kinda wanted to run it but you've been wanting to run one for a while and I wanna play in just a couple more games to get more ideas if I ever run a game.

I also do agree that the wolfs lost beacuse of inexperianced wolfs. It would still have been much closer if I hadnt gone on my pimp prieisting the last 3 days. But this has been one of the best games that I have ever played in [The only one that finished LOL]

Oh and rage who were you gonna kill the night I preisted you?

Also, guys, this is the first Werewolf game completed since Werewolf III. :O I made my fair share of mistakes in this game, but I think I can't have done entirely bad due to that fact. :D

Wow... Three whole games failed before this one got up and running. I'm glad to have ended the trend of non-finishing Werewolf games. Hopefully, we've stopped that trend once and for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back