Finished Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Day 5 begins, 8 votes to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Day 4.

Dictator Dauntless said:
This thread is awesome.

This kind of thing is exactly why you are such a big suspect PokeChamp. ;)

Let's talk politics. I see you are a conservative?

BA DUM TISH.

Yes, that is correct, I am conservative. Big suspect... How? What is your proof? I'd personally like to know!

It's just a matter of time before you are lynched. I am sure the townies are not stupid enough to believe your lies, contrary to your opinion.

PokeChamp said:
Dictator Dauntless said:
This thread is awesome.

BA DUM TISH.

Yes, that is correct, I am conservative. Big suspect... How? What is your proof? I'd personally like to know!

It's just a matter of time before you are lynched. I am sure the townies are not stupid enough to believe your lies, contrary to your opinion.
That explains so much.

Hmmm...it does not say, anywhere in the rules, that I cannot screenshot my PMs. I'll take one.

I wonder if he's religious too...

"I believe in a god wh-"

"WHAR'S YOR PROOF!?"

Dictator Dauntless said:
PokeChamp said:
Dictator Dauntless said:
This thread is awesome.

BA DUM TISH.

That explains so much.

Hmmm...it does not say, anywhere in the rules, that I cannot screenshot my PMs. I'll take one.

I wonder if he's religious too...

"I believe in a god wh-"

"WHAR'S YOR PROOF!?"

No, there is no proof that God exists. I am not religious, contrary to what liberals stereo-type us conservatives. God does not exist, he is made up. This has nothing to do with WW, whatsoever. I see you wish to change the subject to something more comfortable for a wolf such as yourself.

lulz. I didn't say you were, I said it was possible. Screens, kplzthx.

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwscreen2.jpg

EDIT:Sorry, I had to edit the link to the screen because it contained personal information.

Dictator Dauntless said:
lols. I didn't say you were, I said it was possible. Screens, kplzthx.

OMG. I've revealed him...

I am a disgrace to this game.

Unvote: DD
Vote: PokeChamp

I deserve death. Please, give it to me!

This is the lulziest turn of events ever. Also, please remove the link champ it contained personal info didnt realize it.

I COULDN'T BEAR TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU

VOTE:pokeChamp

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOU

Alright guys, I no longer can be allowed to live. I have given him away to the wolves. That's the same as being one. I must die.

DD, you may be the seer and very valuable, but on the screenshot you showed us you have a bit blanked out. Does this mean your also a threat to us by being an Indy or a Mason?

Guys, STOP BEING SUICIDAL. This is a game of SURVIVAL of the townies. Asking for suicide is something you'd never do, Pokechamp, just before Amt was lynched. The wolves will take morjority soon people. We can't let there be suicides or more townies deaths because of shame and whatever. We can't let the wolvs overun us. Please don't suicide yourself anybody.

Dauntless, using a screenshot instead of quote tags doesn't mean you found a loophole.

Dictator Dauntless is now modkilled, day is over.

Dictator Dauntless - Mew - Townsperson

You are Mew, the leader of the legendary Pokemon.

You are the Seer. At night, you may PM me the name of one player to discover if they are a Townsperson or a Werewolf or Independant.
If you discover the identity of the Alpha Werewolf, you will sacrifice yourself in order to bring order back to the universe, eliminating him/her from the game as well.

Win Condition: Town wins.

Send in roles by Friday, April 3rd.

RE: Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Night 4.

Since Vergere has been banned from the forum, she has asked me to help her run the game. So I will be moderating the game as of now.

/me does a gentlemanly bow.

I'll allow it. Make sure you get all the info you can from Lucario EX.

So far I have the roles. Though she will still make the death PMs and stuff like that. Think of me as a "host" of sorts.

I'm still getting info from her (if any night roles were PMed to her before the ban) so just please wait a little longer.

Well she hasn't sent me some of the night roles you people sent but the game must still go on.

Begin Day 5

Also, Lenny cannot vote nor post for day 5

Why end the game? Just wait until she gets unbanned. She goes to my league. I can ask her personally.

So for now I am putting a topic freeze on the game until I can talk to her or unless a mod tells me otherwise. Post and risk modkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back