Finished Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Day 5 begins, 8 votes to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf III; Clash of Legends. - Day 4.

You can always vote me and find out, if you really think so.I just don't want to hear any complaining afterwards ;)

You don't act much like any of the townies. You seem to be really determined to get voted out, or make us think your a towny, or imply that your a Wolf so we don't think you're really a wolf...

Vote: DD

Nah, just kidding. =P

Unvote: DD

Pokémaniac said:
You don't act much like any of the townies. You seem to be really determined to get voted out, or make us think your a towny, or imply that your a Wolf so we don't think you're really a wolf...

Vote: DD

Nah, just kidding. =P

Unvote: DD

He's called a "suicidal townie". He's either that, or a Mason. I'd like to vote for him. The only reason I don't, is because no one is going to join me on this. They love him for crying out loud!

I hate him, but I don't want to risk another towny, so I won't vote for him... Yet.

Pokémaniac said:
I hate him, but I don't want to risk another towny, so I won't vote for him... Yet.

Same here. He's always doind fishy stuff, and then just passing it off, "It's just a joke, geez, cool down PokeChamp". He's one we need to keep our eyes on. I'm glad someone actually agrees with me on this.

Cool. He's really acting suspicious, but eh.

Say, just say he was part of a Mason, do you think Masons are generally townies or independants? I haven't watched past games, so I wouldn't know. That could be one explaination for the odd way he's acting.

In the last game, there was a townie Mason, and a wolf Mason, if I recall correctly. They can be anything.

lololol

Like I said, I don't care about winning. If it will make you happy Champ, I could reveal my role...

Dictator Dauntless said:
lololol

Like I said, I don't care about winning. If it will make you happy Champ, I could reveal my role...

It would make me extremely happy to see you go. I am tired of you. I will not shed a single tear when you are mod-killed.

It's only against the rules to direct quote my PMs. I can reveal my role whenevah.

:cool:

I am Mew. I am the Seer. If I had found the Alpha I would have killed him INSTANTLY just by finding him.

My findings? Well unfortuinately for me 2 people I have Seen were killed the night I Saw them, thefapster and ESP. I can however affirm for you that z-man is a cool guy. eh calls out idiots and doesn't afraid of anything.

lolyoujustkilledtheseer.

Dictator Dauntless said:
It's only against the rules to direct quote my PMs. I can reveal my role whenevah.

:cool:

I am Mew. I am the Seer. If I had found the Alpha I would have killed him INSTANTLY just by finding him.

My findings? Well unfortuinately for me 2 people I have Seen were killed the night I Saw them, thefapster and ESP. I can however affirm for you that z-man is a cool guy. eh calls out idiots and doesn't afraid of anything.

lolyoujustkilledtheseer.

Or are you? This may be a front. You may, or may not be, the seer. That I can't guess. If you are, it was very stupid to reveal yourself.

Except, you forgot, winning doesn't matter to me. The fact that you have just lost your side's best role is causing me lols, which is much more delicious than win.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Except, you forgot, winning doesn't matter to me. The fact that you have just lost your side's best role is causing me lols, which is much more delicious than win.

You sick wolf. Trying to make everyone think you are the seer will not work on me. I know you are faking it. You have to be! If you are the seer, then I am very surprised at you. You have betrayed us all.

PokeChamp said:
Dictator Dauntless said:

You sick wolf. Trying to make everyone think you are the seer will not work on me. I know you are faking it. You have to be! If you are the seer, then I am very surprised at you. You have betrayed us all.

Where I have I seen this before...?

PokeChamp said:
Staged eh? I like the way you think! Well, the reason I am at DD's neck is because I know he's a wolf, I am sure of it!

lulz

But, eh, betrayal? I left the choice of role reveal to you Champ. You made that decision. ;)

lol hay guise wann have a wager? we put dis in sig if im rite, and b& if im a wulf ok?

Dictator Dauntless said:
PokeChamp said:
Dictator Dauntless said:

Where I have I seen this before...?

PokeChamp said:
Staged eh? I like the way you think! Well, the reason I am at DD's neck is because I know he's a wolf, I am sure of it!

lols

But, eh, betrayal? I left the choice of role reveal to you Champ. You made that decision. ;)

lol hay guise wann have a wager? we put dis in sig if im rite, and b& if im a wulf ok?

You're the seer. It's my fault. It's all my fault. I've caused the game to swing into the wolves favor. What have I done?!?

NOT! Seriously, this is a trick. I could say I'm the Seer right now, and it wouldn't be any truer that you saying it. Where is your confirmation? There is none. You have no proof that you're the Seer. This is your way of trying to hide from the wrath of the townies. But it won't work.

Unvote: Undecided
Vote: Dictator Dauntless

Way too reveal your true role, DD. You're a wolf. And you thought that the townies would be stupid enough to believe you ;)

You will now pay the price of being a wolf. The great penalty of death by lynching shall fall upon your soul. May god have mercy on you as you descend to the depths of death.

Pffffffffffffffffff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And what will you do if I am not lying PokeChamp?

Do me a favor and post again whiole I gather the NUMEROUS OBVIOUS references to me being the Seer. I made a LOT of them.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Pffffffffffffffffff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And what will you do if I am not lying PokeChamp?

Do me a favor and post again whiole I gather the NUMEROUS OBVIOUS references to me being the Seer. I made a LOT of them.

You are lying. So what if you left "evidence", that you were the Seer. A smart wolf could have made those up. I must say, you are a smart wolf, I can see that. But, you are also a dead wolf. Would the Seer truly reveal his role? No, he wouldn't, even if that Seer was DD. The clock has rung, the imposter revealed, and the crime committed. It all points to you, DD. Say good bye!

Dictator Dauntless said:
z-man: What's your take on this?Who would perceive dmaster as a threat?

I have a few suspects, and you won't escape my sight...

Dictator Dauntless said:
There's a distinct possibility they already have*shrug* or they Saw fapster, who died anyway. Then again, they may not hav eyet, but no one would be stupid enough to reveal that this early game.

Dictator Dauntless said:
No. I will vouch for z-man. Anyone who votes for Z deals with me. Anyway, continue on.

lololololololololol

You didn't answer my question. Let's have another wager. If you are wrong then you will say you are sorry and that you think DD is stunningly attractive :]

If I am a wolf I will say that I am a doodiehead.

a derp derp derp

Dictator Dauntless said:
Dictator Dauntless said:
z-man: What's your take on this?Who would perceive dmaster as a threat?

I have a few suspects, and you won't escape my sight...

Dictator Dauntless said:
There's a distinct possibility they already have*shrug* or they Saw fapster, who died anyway. Then again, they may not hav eyet, but no one would be stupid enough to reveal that this early game.

Dictator Dauntless said:
No. I will vouch for z-man. Anyone who votes for Z deals with me. Anyway, continue on.

lololololololololol

You didn't answer my question. Let's have another wager. If you are wrong then you will say you are sorry and that you think DD is stunningly attractive :]

If I am a wolf I will say that I am a doodiehead.

a derp derp derp

I don't make wagers with wolves.

Also, none of what you said is evidence. We all have suspects, DD, that doesn't mean anything. No one would be stupid enough to reveal the role of the Seer. Not even you! So what? You vouched for z-man. Oh, wow, you are the Seer. I took back my vote for him as well. OMG! Does that mean I'm the Seer too? KEWL!

You have tried to play the role of the Seer to the townies, but you didn't count on me ruining your fun, did you, Dictator Wolfy!

This thread is awesome.

This kind of thing is exactly why you are such a big suspect PokeChamp. ;)

Let's talk politics. I see you are a conservative?

BA DUM TISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back