Finished Werewolf I - The legend of Pokebeach - Winner announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf I - The legend of Pokebeach - Night 6 Begins!

Wait. How is it the Night?
Isn't it Day 7?

Day 6 was caried out on the other forum. :)

Ok guys! GAME OVER! There were a bunch of modkills over the night. There were just the right number of modkills (and who got modkilled) to end the game.
-drumroll- AND THE WINNER WAS!!! Serebii1997S!!! Serebii1997S was:
z-man said:
You are Serebii. You shouldn't even be on Pokebeach. You and WPM HATE eachother. You may target one person every night. If that person is a Pokebeach mod, you will kill them out of sheer hate for WPM.

Win condition: No mods remain. The game will end in your favor the moment the last pokebeach mod dies.
Due to the large number of players alive, I'm not going to post any of their roles.

Dang, that explains my modkill. _-_ Good job z-man. Cool game. Congrats to Serebii, I guess. ;f

dmaster out.

Yes! Serebii1997S has (being the winner) the exclusive rights to run Werewolf II. He can get me to help mod, but if not, I'm gonna actually play. :O

Next time though, don't get modkilled early.

~Sho

Z-man, a lot of roles in this game were overpowered. Holy Star never properly told me who to vote for, so my role didn't work right. A lot of the players were noobs. I was too focused on the 'Gym game most of the time.

Sour Grapes.

Darth Caedus said:
Z-man, a lot of roles in this game were overpowered. Holy Star never properly told me who to vote for, so my role didn't work right. A lot of the players were noobs. I was too focused on the 'Gym game most of the time.

Sour Grapes.

That's too bad. -_- I tried to make all the roles balance out in some way. I.e. I thought I had enough mods for serebii to be balanced. Also, its not your fault you lost. Blame your master. ;p I can't help who plays and who doesn't. As for the last, statement, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I CARE?!

New thread will be made by serebii.

Just a suggestion here, for Serebii. Some members here are new to the werewolf game, so I'm wondering if we should go with the usual roles instead of a custom game, so that we can get everyone used to it.

yes, what Noobnerd is a good idea.
Just not too complex, cause newcomers wont understand it.

So only Villagers, Wolves (with an Alpha werewolf), Seer, Roleblocker, and Priest.
Nothing too complex
and the limit would be 17 or something with 4 or 5 wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back