Were you ever a noob?

Just to help you out:

1. Capitol I's.

2. Blue Text is alittle n00bish.

3. Space after a period.

Then you definately won't seem like a n00b at all. :)

emperte:Thats like,totally not what we're talking about.
@ll else:I never flamed anyone at all,or did anything like naughty language.But i have revived alot of threads and tried to increase post count.It makes me embarassed when i look back at that.

Newb? Yes, when l started l was new, because it is VERY rare that someone who just started is not new ...

Noob? No. l have never been a noob and l will never be unless l choose to be one. But l am ignorant because IGNORANCE = BLISS !!!!

Blastoise king said:
But I like blue I would like to keep it

Ah, it's ok. Keep the blue, I think it looks pretty cool. It's your thing, sort of like a catchphrase or something. Just make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation and always type complete thoughts. Things like that. ;)

Kevin Garrett said:
Just to help you out:

1. Capitol I's.

2. Blue Text is alittle n00bish.

3. Space after a period.

Then you definately won't seem like a n00b at all. :)

Oh, text won't make someone look n00bish. It's just what other people think. =S

Well, not to wander from the subject of the thread, I must admit that I was a n00b (not a newb) once before. I like to think that I've come a long way, but I really haven't at all. :]

So, to survive your newb/n00b days, well, I don't think anyone needs that. Just go read SN's Guide. :]

Shawn out.

Question: Were you ever a noob?

Answer: Still am ^-^;

I think there is a little bit of noob inside all of us. When times are tough, when you're feeling low, always reach inside yourself and consult your inner-noob.

Of course you^ do..you make spam threads all the time and post incorrect grammer you noob...

dmaster out.

I just have an outer-noob and a inner-intelligent-person, is that OK too? :p

yeah, I guess we're all a noob at times, want it or not, you are. It's how you deal with it, do you let the noob take control or do you try to calm it down...

Ok, now let's stop mixing philosophy with noobiness, it's scary X_o

d master342 said:
Of course you^ do..you make spam threads all the time and post incorrect grammer you noob...

dmaster out.
That is not noobish but you are to noobish to understand that so NVM.

charizards friend said:
Calm down dear its a commercial, i mean thing!

XD We use that phrase all the time in college!

Anyway, let's not start to argue guys. That, if anything, is noobish. Sometimes our inner noob bubbles to the surface like the magma of a Noob Volcano, threatening to disturb the balance of nature and possibly, by an unfortunate chain of events, cause all life on this planet to die out.

In other words don't fight.

Well, looking through my first few posts, the only thing that's changed is my typing style and correction of grammar and spelling. Well, I've not looked through them all, so I might have slipped up sometimes. The biggest annoyance was toward Abhorsen with my now-cured mini-modding problem.

No no no no!
l am no noob!

Don't argue to prove that l am noobish because l am not and when you argue with me then you are nothing better than me!

Teh title says: "Were you ever a noob? "And l answer "No l was never a noob."

Well,only others can decide that.The only thing i find,"nooby" about you is that you always say "teh" instead of "The"

I witnessed the creation of LBS (errr...overpowered and overplayed TCG deck) and I didn't do anything to stop it...geez I am such a noob (no, I am kidding, I did not see it get created XD)

But I have been a noob to alot of things. So yeah, I was a noob once

charizards friend said:
Well,only others can decide that.The only thing i find,"nooby" about you is that you always say "teh" instead of "The"

Others cannot decide who l am.

Becauze l leik Uberkarp l 4m c00l no m4tt3r h0w 0r wh4t!

Back