Well, the world just got even MORE stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLOLOLOLOL

this is probably fake. If not, every parent there is prolly gonna ban their childs from pokemon :O

The video itself is an insult to all Christians, especially those who play Pokemon.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was like 6. My mom, when I was 16, must have seen this video. She decided that everything I was doing was evil and she threw out all of my Pokemon stuff. ha

PoptartG4791 said:
I've been playing Pokemon since I was like 6. My mom, when I was 16, must have seen this video. She decided that everything I was doing was evil and she threw out all of my Pokemon stuff. ha
Maybe, but these aren't the only Christians that oppose Pokemon.

Since most Protestants aren't under a single administration like the Catholics/Anglicans, there will be some that oppose, and some that don't. It depends on the pastor.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen sence the one on the best threads why does everybody get upset over Jiggly puff anyway. And before I go I have to say this is an insult to everyone Christians or not it is just stupid.
Saying with what the video said.

Bye guys I have to pull out my Ak47 and shoot you but you'll be there the next day.

T(sighs at peoples stupidity)

I celebrate Christian holidays, but don't go to Church or anything. I think most extreme Christians are just the craziest. I'm also against them banning gay marriage. If god punishes you for being gay, why does he create you that way?

This is sad everyone thinking pokemon is the devils game
But it's not
So WTH

I just think super Christians can get over "the devils game"

Meaty said:
I celebrate Christian holidays, but don't go to Church or anything. I think most extreme Christians are just the craziest. I'm also against them banning gay marriage. If god punishes you for being gay, why does he create you that way?
Yes, I agree COMPLETELY! And I think gay people are cool; like Bob in "The Biggest Loser"!

And again a failure as usual... Think about it, they are ''considered'' as somewhat ''important'' people, yet they can't even make a difference between reality and fiction :/

Yeah, this is bat poo crazy stupid. I'm a Christian and I love Pokemon and have for 10+ years. I never saw anything demonic in it, it's FANTASY! It's like the people who thought Harry Potter was evil. Come on, it's just a story, it's not telling your kids to do evil things. It's people like this that make any religion look bad. This guy is an insult to Christianity if you ask me.

If they think pokemon is demonic than what do they think about things like Yu-Gi-Oh!? And I love how the pokemon they show a picture of when calling it demonic is Jigglypuff...

Meaty said:
If they think pokemon is demonic than what do they think about things like Yu-Gi-Oh!?
Precisely. And Yu-Gi-Oh is quite mild at that.

Noobnerd said:
The video itself is an insult to all Christians, especially those who play Pokemon.
Just seeing you post that makes me not even want to watch it. I am a Christian, I play Pokemon; I think the people who obsess like that over Pokemon IN THE WRONG DIRECTION really need to just quit it and analyze the facts.

Why can't they just stop?

Apparently, all I hear are rants. What are we going to do? Send a return letter to all such organizations about how wrong they are, or are we just going to sit here complaining and leave it at that?

That man is no Christian extremist; I'm not quite sure if he's even a Christian.

I mean, such baseless and warped views. You'd think Christian pastors would base their teaching on the Bible, but not a third of them do. It's all their fancy notions that they convice themselves and others of. This man says these people whose "minds are changed" by Pokemon can't be saved? See, people musn't teach if they don't know the foundational, structural truths of what they profess to teach. Would you want, say, your mathematics professor teaching your highly advanced and important class if he only knew math at an elementary level?

It's saddening, really.

DNA said:
Just seeing you post that makes me not even want to watch it. I am a Christian, I play Pokemon; I think the people who obsess like that over Pokemon IN THE WRONG DIRECTION really need to just quit it and analyze the facts.

Why can't they just stop?
Hmm? What? I'm a Christian and I am offended by that video. I was just saying that by making irresponsible comments like that, the pastor is making it as if all Christians are against Pokemon, which is an insult to me and my interests.
Zyflair said:
Apparently, all I hear are rants. What are we going to do? Send a return letter to all such organizations about how wrong they are, or are we just going to sit here complaining and leave it at that?
This is another religion vs Pokemon video, do you expect Pokemon fans not to be sensitive to this? D:

hahahahhaha WOW JUST WOW,

are you serious???

I can't beleive this,
My 3 best freinds are Christian, and I mean like really Christian and
they all play pokemon and don't think its a demon game.

haha, I still can't beleive I just heard that.
so pretty much what hes saying is..

1. If you play pokemon you can't go to heaven.

2. Children will stab each other over pokemon.

3. Jigglypuff is a demon.

4. Something about some kind of channeling forces power or something like that that all pokemon have??? I really have no idea what hes talking about...

5. Building friendships with other creatures and bonding with them is EVIL!

Like seriously its just a game/tv show!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back