Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys. You guys are scum in this game.

Rules of this forum:

- If you are removed from the game, you will lose access to this forum
- Make a new thread for each day/night.

Now that there is role revealing allowed, you guys are obviously gonna need to lie in order to prevent gg too quickly.

If you're smart you will realize that there are fewer players in this game than there are SSBB characters. To assist you guys in crafting fake role PMs, here's a list of everyone who isn't in this game:

- Falco
- Ice Climbers
- Link
- Lucas
- Lucario
- Marth
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Olimar
- Pit
- Pokemon Trainer
- Snake

Again, these are 100% safe roles; no player has them so you may claim them safely. Just make sure you follow the role PM format. Don't get busted due to a silly mistake.

gl/hf. If you have any questions, ask here.

PMJ said:
To assist you guys in crafting fake role PMs, here's a list of everyone who isn't in this game:

- Falco
- Ice Climbers
- Link
- Lucas
- Lucario
- Marth
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Olimar
- Pit
- Pokemon Trainer
- Snake
OH YES. OOOH YES. I was so worried about this aspect, but this makes this game possible.

QUESTION TIME: Can we really trust the fellow scum? There was this "traitor" scum in a game (kill the leader if you want to win), it really sucked. No such crap here right?

Hello. So:

Role: Dr. Mario
Alignment: Rejects

You are Dr. Mario. Strangely, your knowledge of medicine has enhanced your skills in battle; you are ranked better than both Marios in both Smash universes. You fight a lot like Mario, but anyone expecting you to be a mere copy is going to be painfully mistaken.

Attack 1: Megavitamins (20/100)

Ability: Middle of the Road
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: Chill
Once a game during any day you may PM me to use this ability. You will end the day, lynching whoever has the most votes at the time of your PM.

Ability: Louis
Once a night you may PM me the name of any player (including yourself). They will be protected from death for the duration of that night. You can't choose the same player on consecutive nights.

Final Smash: Fever
The next 3 people to hit the next Smash Ball will become sick and die at the end of the next day. They won't know what will happen if they hit it, but they will know something's up with the Smash Ball.

Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

I'm a priest and will cause someone to die that has the most lynches. I can see these come handy. I don't know if 20 is a normal amount to hit with the attack.

Ninja'ed by Teal when I was writing this (refreshed other page). Yeah I was also worried that we would have to contradict someone else's character to role reveal.

The usurper role is not the same as the traitor role, but yes, you guys can all trust each other.

Notify each other once you activate your Final Smash. Taking into account that I and SheNinja might kill one of us if we aren't careful and we don't advice each other.

There are six of you in total.

I am ready.
Give me a few moments to read through all the threads in here.

Questions:
Ability: Intercept
Once a night, you may choose any player other than yourself. If any other players target them, you will learn their identities and must kill one of them; however, anyone else who targets your target during that night will learn your identity.
I'm not 100% sure how this is supposed to work. Is this right?

1) I PM to you that I target player Y. Player X targets player Y too. I get to kill player X and that's it. I'm safe.
2) I PM to you that I target player Y. Player X and player Z target player Y too. I get to know the "identities" of players X and Z and I get to kill either X or Z. However, the one I don't kill gets to know my "identity".

Right? Now what's puzzling me most: what does "identity" mean? What do I get to know about X and Z? Just their player names? Or even their role names? What do X/Z get to know about me? My player name? Do they get to know that I'm Mewtwo? Do they get to know that I killed one of them? This is what bugs me most.

Ability: Counter
You are immune to all other players' ability effects. (Does not guard against effects of Final Smashes.)
Does this also mean for example if a seer targets him, the seer doesn't get to know anything?

Ability: Illusion
Once a game on any night you may PM me the name of a player. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.
How the heck does this work?

Final Smash: Chain Lightning
When you use this ability, the next three players to take certain actions will die. The actions they take depend on the time of day you use this ability.
He gets to know those actions, right? o_o

1) answer #1
2) yes
3) I get to kill someone, and someone else is framed for it
4) nope

Just what I think.

How the heck does this work?
I'd assume it means that he gets to reveal, publicly, who "killed" the other player. He can drop any name he wants, it seems.
Although, I'd like to know what the timing of 'using' the Home-Run Bat is. Is it immediately? Is it the next day? next night?

I'm pretty sure DNA gets to know the actions, but I need to make sure that it's so. Otherwise it could be pretty dangerous (for us) to use.

Also, there is no answer #1, lol. Both 1) and 2) are what I assume, they are just different scenarios (desired and not desired).

re: Intercept: Both scenarios are correct. If you and X target Y, you will kill X with no consequences, but if Z also targets him, he learns that you killed X. By "identity" I mean player name (since a player may be lying about their role name). If you kill X, then Z will learn something to the effect of "Last night, when you visited Y, you saw Teal leaving the scene with a bloody knife in his hand." They won't know you're Mewtwo, but it'll be pretty clear that you are the source of the kill. The town, however, won't know it was you until you get outed by Z. Of course, if Z were to die before morning...

re: Counter: Yes. All abilities either fail or return no result when used on this player. If a seer tries investigating this player, he will get no result.

re: Illusion: I apologize; this is actually poorly worded. SheNinja's got it right, though; you pick a player, and the next day you will get a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, you pick another person to kill. The town will see that the first person you pick is the killer. ex. You choose X, use bat on Y, I would tell the town "X took a bat to Y in a rage" or something.

re: Chain Lightning: Of course not, don't be silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back