Pokemon Weird Pokemon Experiences

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
OK, so I'm not looking for anything that is inside a game here, but more of in-life experiences. For example, I am currently sick and had a stiff neck. When I went to sit up, I moaned, but the moan sounded exactly like Deoxys! I was freaked out for a bit. Anyone have an experience like this?

Not exactly the way you say it but when I was running a mile at school,I sometimes groan and it sounds like Pikachu/Geodude O3o

The running thing happened with my friend... He just finished 2 miles and was breathing heavy, he sounded just like weezing

I once saw a guy crudely dressed as a squirtle running down the beach using a squirt gun as a water gun move. But nothing out of the ordinary.

I make weird pokemon noises almost every day, so it has become normal to me (most common is murkrow). Once I saw a guy bring a plush shaymin to a tournament and everybody wanted to touch it.

My friend scares me. He has a ringtone that is supposed to be a sneeze, but I SWARE TO ARCEUS, IT. IS. A. PIKCHU.
Also, when I ran my last race for my Varsity XC team, I pretended to be a Pikachu, and won. I usually do good, but number one on the team?! Pikachu=ninja speed?

Maybe so. I listened to California Girls the other day and when the Jeep honked it's horn, it sounded a bit like some electric type pokemon, maybe Elekid and Minun, was making a noise.

I was walking home from town a couple days ago and I found a little plastic bulb, that I'm 100% certain was off an old toy bulbasaur.

Those toys haven't been around for about eight years...

spooky.

Another thing that happened to me was I was headed out to where we were going to play in gym that day when two of my friends started making the Pikachu and Squirtle sound effects. I stayed silent.

I was laughing with some friends and afterwards I made a sound that was a lot like a Pidgey. O.O

I have weird Pokemon experiences on pretty much a daily basis. Every morning when I get up, something right next to me always cries "Shinx, Shinx!" Then I look and it turns out to be the talking Shinx plushie I bought about a year or so ago, and my shoulder accidently rests on part of its paw that makes it speak. Not to mention I also have a bunch of other Pokemon related merchandise spread out around my room so it looks like a literal shrine to the anime/video game series.

In all seriousness, though, I do sometimes have truly bizarre experiences that remind me of Pokemon even when I'm not really thinking about it. My mother's ringtone on her phone sounds in part like it's humming the original Pokemon theme song (particularly the "gotta catch 'em all" thing).

One time when attending a Battle Roads, one of the players in the Masters Division was wearing what looked like a full-body jacket made to look like a shiny Umbreon. It had the ears, rings, tail...everything.

That is all.

...wait. That's a fursuit.

Yeah, in some sense. I believe we talked about this in the chat already, but... Fursuits come in a vast range of designs, from partial costumes consisting of simple ears and tails to full-body mascot-like outfits. However, if you poke your nose around a little, you'll see it's really more Pokemon related as it was made to make the wearer look like a fictional creature than an actual animal, as is what the whole furry fandom thing is really about (though, there's apparently a lot of debate on the subject of Pokemon/Digimon/etc. anthros actually counting as 'furry' material, from what I've heard...).

In the evening, I always have my laptop beneath my bed on either hibernate, stand by, or – in rare circumstances, completely on with a charger handily replenishing its energy. Last night, my midnight sojourn on the Internet had drained the poor device. I behaved as many individuals would – I plugged in the charger, laid it to rest beneath my bed, and turned off the light with an ominous click.

My night began sleepless and turbulent, my body incessantly repositioning itself to acquire a comfortable niche. Upon completely turning over to my left side, I saw it.

A freakishly pale rectangle hauntingly glowed upon the wall, its slightly beveled shape piercing my soul with absolute fright. The stygian darkness was skewed by my lack of eyeglasses, my poor eyesight morphing this unsightly thing into static, the fuzz crawling amidst itself like a swarm of insects. I believed I had encountered – for a brief moment, a living embodiment of MissingNo. Talk about Close Encounters of the Third Glitched Kind...

I later discovered it was the incandescence of computer lights sifting through the bed skirt. You know you've been playing too much Pokémon Red when...

Back