Pokemon weird or amazing moments when playing pokemon

My frustrating story is:

I was trading on my pokemon white version and I was about to get a shiny machamp and the I clicked the trade button and confirm and the it logs me off then later that day I got a shiny Hitmonlee YAY

I decided to catch Vinciti today so I used surf hoping it would use endure and sure enough, it did. 18 Ultra Balls, 3 Heal Balls, 2 Quick Balls, 8 Pokeballs, 3 Great Balls, 2 or 3 Net Balls and 4 Timer Balls later I still hadn't caught it... It had wobbled thrice and escaped 3 times and I only had 1 Timer Ball and no other Pokeballs... I threw it and *wobble* *wobble* wobble*

*click*
:D

A weird moment I have had was in pokemon silver, I got stuck in the entrance at Lavender Towers Entrance, I have no idea what happened but I couldnt get it to happen again, was weird o_O

Playing emerald I see this tower in the sand area. I go inside and notice there are Pokemon, soo I go and stock up on pokeballs, I get put of the tower and tower go bye bye. :(, is this event rare or common?

I was teaching my sis how to play and she starts a lone hoppip to my eevee and all I need is an Umbreon to pull off the KO and I top dec k it

Every one knows about MissingNo. on the Pokemon Red game for Gameboy color, and how if you catch it, you lose your file and you gots to restart your game, But one time, I caught the little guy, I turned off my gameboy color and turned it back on about a week later to see my saved game was still there, I was very happy it didnt vanish until something happened that made me even more happier, I had all 150 pokemon in my inventory.... Just like that.... I love you MissingNo.
But not as much as Sandshrew though :D

My BFF was trying to catch Reshiram, she threw a Quick Ball on the first turn. It went,
*wiggle*...

*click!*

OMG!!!!!!! IT ONLY SHOOK ONCE!!!!! Has that happened to anyone else!!! 'Cause it was WEIRD!!!

I've had quite a few moments in Pokemon over the years that blew me away. Like in the original Silver, I found a Shiny Zubat the first time I went into Union Cave. I evolved it from a pink Zubat, to a Pink Golbat and finally into a Pink Crobat, and it never fainted at all.

In Sapphire I encountered another Shiny Zubat, but this one was less lucky. It was still a shiny though :D

Shinx107 said:
My BFF was trying to catch Reshiram, she threw a Quick Ball on the first turn. It went,
*wiggle*...

*click!*

OMG!!!!!!! IT ONLY SHOOK ONCE!!!!! Has that happened to anyone else!!! 'Cause it was WEIRD!!
It's a new mechanic in the game called Critical Catch. The best way to describe it is that it pretty much turns what ever pokeball you use into a masterball, though it still has a chance of failing. But the chance it failing is really rare, so it's pretty much a sure catch. The ratio for it happening hasn't been figured out yet, but from what I understand it's pretty rare, but not as rare as running into a shiny pokemon.

A couple days ago I caught an absol at the Giant Chasm. The thing is that I caught with a dive ball. :p I don't know, I just find it funny xD

Amazing moment for me Was when i was at Iron island with Riley, Found Graveler and Shiny graveler But the sad part is that the shiny graveler used Explosion, Man i was annoyed.

Playin' my sister's game to catch Tornadus, SRed until a good one appeared, and the second one (Got tired of Quick Balls, so threw the Master Ball at it instead) was Modest with 31 Special Attack and Speed IVs! EPIC.

~AoH

My sad shiny moment:

I was playing my LeafGreen, just starting out, in Viridian Forest. Then, out of nowhere, while grinding, a shiny Weedle!! ....guess who accidentally ran? Yeah, me :(

An amazing, and weird moment that occurred to me just today, actually...
I was at a friend's house going on a Masuda breeding spree trying to get a shiny Drifloon. I had hatched over 4 boxes already and was on the second egg of another batch when I cranked up the volume for the heck of it and my friend rushed over all excitedly to watch it hatch. (She's trying to breed a shiny Rufflet via Masuda, too.)

I said, "What's the big deal? It's not even--"
And then I noticed the Drifloon was shiny and my face fell, and of course we both squealed. [:

I was so surprised, but it was awesome!

I found out this weird thing in pokemon Black.In the battle subway, there are the biker trainers still on their motercycle on the subway! That's just weird! Well, to me anyway. ^^;

Back in the day when Platinum had just comed out I made my way into Mt Coronet to capture Dialga & Palkia. First up Dialga. On the first turn i threw a simple Pokeball and....I caught it! Next up, Palkia. First turn I threw again a Pokeball....I caught it too!!!!

After a week of seaching his emerald version for a feebas, my friend gives his game to me so i can try for him. first fish, first pokeball , full health, modest nature .

Yay, another story! =D

Okay, so I was playing my White version. And, I was stuck in Twist Mountain. I could not find the way out to save my life. I eventually found a new room, and thought it might lead me out. I walked up, grabbed the item, and was about to leave, but then I saw there was another ledge leading to an item. Thinking it might have been the TM91 Flash Cannon I so badly needed, I went to get it. It wasn't. I was disappointed. So, I started up the way to the exit. A Pokemon. Great. Another way to stall me. Anyways, it's a Cryogonal. Yay, I think, that's the first one I've encountered. I look at it, and for that split second, I think, Why are its eyes and mustache thing orange? Then, the shiny sparkle glints, and I realize what just happened. I don't attack it at all, and eventually catch it.
Rash Nature (+Sp. Attack, -Sp. Defense [It can spare some])
Characteristic: (Sp. Attack grows most)
Yes! It's sitting in my box right now. It's actually the first shiny that I saw the shiny sparkle on. It's also one of my favorite types, and Cryogonal is a cool Pokemon, so yay!

Back