Wednesday, 8/8, Tomorrow Night, A Location

What are you talking about? I just said Orlando is nice in the summer. Geeesh...

:p

i truely hope worlds '08 will be in orlando next year (seeing as how i live there) but also its nice and sunny so you can play pokemon and get a tan in the same day....

Can't wait to start seeing some cards from the new set. Hope they don't look to lame. Though most of the cards have been nice. Orlando is definatley a nice location, though there will probably be a hurricane if worlds is there. Natures mean in that way.

Master of the six kings said:
Can't wait to start seeing some cards from the new set. Hope they don't look to lame. Though most of the cards have been nice. Orlando is definatley a nice location, though there will probably be a hurricane if worlds is there. Natures mean in that way.

The weather was pretty nice when it was there in '04.
Pretty hot, but then again, I'm from Michigan, so I don't have a high heat tolerance.

Uh, I hope Worlds isn't there next year. I don't want to be able to miss out two years in a row, as there's almost no chance of me making it to Worlds and I wouldn't be able to pay for a plane ticket. =/ Please be in California, or even a neighboring state at the very least! *crosses fingers*

Wow, the Mysterious Treasures Pre's are already starting? Man does time fly! Can't wait for those scans! ^ ^

You could just win a trip there, since invites are going to be increased this year.

As long as Worlds is on the continental US, I'm happy. I couldn't go this year. Stupid hotel rooms for $240 a night with the discount.

i went to Orlando to see my cousin's last month. It was beautiful. They have alot of trees in Florida

Back