Wednesday, 8/8, Tomorrow Night, A Location

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What are you talking about? I just said Orlando is nice in the summer. Geeesh...

:p

poke_master2008

Aspiring Trainer
i truely hope worlds '08 will be in orlando next year (seeing as how i live there) but also its nice and sunny so you can play pokemon and get a tan in the same day....

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Can't wait to start seeing some cards from the new set. Hope they don't look to lame. Though most of the cards have been nice. Orlando is definatley a nice location, though there will probably be a hurricane if worlds is there. Natures mean in that way.

Burninating_Torchic

Aspiring Trainer
Master of the six kings said:
Can't wait to start seeing some cards from the new set. Hope they don't look to lame. Though most of the cards have been nice. Orlando is definatley a nice location, though there will probably be a hurricane if worlds is there. Natures mean in that way.

The weather was pretty nice when it was there in '04.
Pretty hot, but then again, I'm from Michigan, so I don't have a high heat tolerance.

masterryanx

N
Uh, I hope Worlds isn't there next year. I don't want to be able to miss out two years in a row, as there's almost no chance of me making it to Worlds and I wouldn't be able to pay for a plane ticket. =/ Please be in California, or even a neighboring state at the very least! *crosses fingers*

Wow, the Mysterious Treasures Pre's are already starting? Man does time fly! Can't wait for those scans! ^ ^

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You could just win a trip there, since invites are going to be increased this year.

Lugia58

The Guardian of the Sea
As long as Worlds is on the continental US, I'm happy. I couldn't go this year. Stupid hotel rooms for $240 a night with the discount.

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
i went to Orlando to see my cousin's last month. It was beautiful. They have alot of trees in Florida